Players 2,393 361
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,247,200 1,865
Generated 656,261 10
Captured 1,190,628 52
Bred 6,400,216 1,803
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Roleplaying > Leviathan Academy (Rp)
Page 1 1, 2, 3... 29, 30, 31 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Hawke
Level 73
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 324
Posted: 5/10/2018 at 2:53 PM Post #1
'We start our story on the third of October, midday on the ghosts and ghouls favorite day. Today was the start to the high school's week long celebration dubbed Ghoultober Fest. Ghoultober Fest was a three day festival full of parties, food, and of course scaring, but the best part was on the last day when the teachers threw a school wide dance. On Monday everyone was busy decorating and getting ready for the dance at the end of the week. That was everyone but William better known as The Purple Guy and his frien-'
"Can it Mike! We don't need you narrating our lives!" The ghost like man answered tossing a now empty Starboo-ks cup at the werewolf that had been following them all week. Every move they made, him specifically had been narrated, even to when he went to the bathroom. As a ghost though such a thing was simply to get away from annoying people that were following him.
"Sorry I was just practicing for the drama play, I'm the narrator after all." The werewolf said bashfully, tail tucked between his tail. "I promise I'll be much more quiet, just let me stay please!"
"Go annoy someone else!" Will answered crossly. And here he thought the after life would be better.... With a sad sigh the werewolf tucked his tail and flattened his ears before walking away slowly. Once the werewolf had gone, the ghost settled back rubbing his face. "I can't believe it Flicker, after all these years of being here Rachel thinks I need a roommate. Ridiculous!" At this the small creature simple shrugged, before going back to texting on his phone. "I mean, I've lived alone for the longest of time but the first time I mention being a bit lonely what does she do? She finds me a roommate! Honestly sometimes I wonder just why I stay here...."
"Come on don't say that, you know you like it here. I'm sure getting a roommate can't be that bad, who knows you may find you actually like it." The small animal like person said turning his head towards the ghost. "I frankly am excited to meet my roommate, maybe they will have animal crackers!"
"Thats the spirit...I wonder how Henry will react. I've seen his room, place smells like a pigeon roost. Everything was covered in feathers. I almost feel bad for whoever gets stuck with him."

"I hope this is the right place..." the girl said clutching the piece of paper that the superintendent had given her. This was here first day at this school, and in all honesty she was rather lost. There were so many monsters here, all of them happily decorating for something, none of them seemed to notice as she walked past. The girl, who looked much like her mother (Little Red Riding Hood) strode forward trying to stay calm as she wadded through the crowd of happy monsters. "I really wish I had stopped to get a map..." she continued forward, red cloak drifting off behind her as she did. "The food court? Maybe I'll find someone there that could help me..."
Edited By Hawkeye on 5/11/2018 at 8:47 AM.
Cian
Level 75
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 140
Posted: 5/10/2018 at 3:34 PM Post #2
Ru glared down at the piece of paper indicating his dorm as well as the name of the one that he will now have to deal with at least twice a day. The day was definitively not going smoothly for him, first he had an argument with some idiot that was thinking he was human, then he was so mad he had to take a break in the bathroom to avoid glaring someon to death (while dealing with his phisical form problem), and now he learn that he had a roommate. The worst part of that is that the guy have probably his full name thanks to those stupid piece of paper, if this so call Flicker guy have any type of will to live he better not make the mistake to call him by his full name ...
Edited By Cian on 5/10/2018 at 3:37 PM.
Hawke
Level 73
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 5/10/2018 at 3:58 PM Post #3
"Well I should get going, I need to find my roommate." With that the small dog sized animal picked up his phone and hopped off the bench. "See you at lunch William, try not to get into too much trouble!" Flicker wagged his tail a bit before scampering off down the sidewalk. There were so many new people here that it made it hard to find the specific monster he was looking for. After searching for what seemed like forever he stopped. "Maybe I should ask someone." He panted before walking up to the nearest monster. "Excuse me...have you seen Ru? I'm not too sure what he looks like, but Ms. Rachel said that he has blonde hair." Looking up Flicker found he was speaking to what looked like a full on human. "Um...you are a monster right?" He asked suddenly afraid.
Cian
Level 75
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 140
Posted: 5/10/2018 at 4:39 PM Post #4
Looking down his eyes meet a small monster, he seem afraid as he ask that dumb question again. He smile sharply time to mess with him a bit. '' Well at least they had the decency to set my nicname instead of my name.'' He said without answering the question. '' tho they probably mistake some information my hairs are silver not blonde.''
MistressNyx
Level 75
The Eggstraordinaire
Threads: 121
Posted: 5/10/2018 at 7:05 PM Post #5
Could you link the sign-up to here? I wanted to make a couple tweaks to my character before we started, please?
Hawke
Level 73
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 5/10/2018 at 7:07 PM Post #6
MistressNyx
Level 75
The Eggstraordinaire
Posted: 5/10/2018 at 7:24 PM Post #7
Thanks! Done...

Aelin lurked in a corner, watching the other students put up Ghoultober Fest decorations. She loved this time of year, when she got to terrify everyone and none of the teachers could tell her off! She had set up all sorts of scary traps around the school, and the air had been occasionally cut through with screams all morning.

She gathered her strength and winnowed to where the purple ghost Will was, appearing right behind him.

Hiya, Will! she told the violet ghost cheerfully. Usually she was dark and withdrawn, but why be grumpy when she was having so much fun?

What are you doing here? Why aren't you out decorating and scaring like everyone else?
Hawke
Level 73
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 5/10/2018 at 7:40 PM Post #8
The ghost flinched a bit before simple closing his eyes in anger. "Aelin...I should have guessed." The man sighed rubbing his temples. "You know, ghost reasons. It's kinda hard to decorate when you can't pick up an would matter. And for the last time, don't call me Will. I hate that name...."
MistressNyx
Level 75
The Eggstraordinaire
Posted: 5/10/2018 at 7:46 PM Post #9
Aelin smirked. Sorry, Purple Guy! She sighed. I'm sorry. I guess that was kinda mean of me to ask. Then she perked up. Hey, you could choose all the decorations and where to put them and I could do it for you! she said enthusiastically. Come on, have some fun, William. It's supposed to be a celebration!
Hawke
Level 73
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 5/10/2018 at 7:51 PM Post #10
"The last time I went to any celebration I ended up like this." The ghost huffed crossing his arms over his chest. "Fine, though I doubt I will have any fun." With that he stood, dusting his uniform off as if something could get on it. "I don't even get why we have this celebration..."
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 29, 30, 31
This Page loaded in 0.011 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.