Forum Index > Battle Discussion > Party Advice
Page 2 1, 2, 3 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Zarmacyndal
Level 70
Trickster
Threads: 9
Posted: 5/11/2018 at 2:07 PM Post #11
Is equipment for the disciple of assassin any good for any of my pets in my party?

Do you know if pets perform quests better if the have equipment of any kind?

Sorry to bug you with so many questions.
Annabella321
Level 61
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 46
Posted: 5/11/2018 at 2:11 PM Post #12
Disciple isn't good for any pets and I think assasin wouldn't be be very good on any of them either.And my quests,do you mean missions?The answer to that is yes,say the mission was recommended for intelligent sylesties and your pet had intelligence-boosting gear,your pet would have a higher chance of succeeding as it has higher intellingence.And I don't mind being bugged with questions!
DrMako
Level 70
Majestic Green Thumb
Threads: 14
Posted: 5/11/2018 at 4:50 PM Post #13
I'd recommend taking a look at this post to get a little help on proficiencies. It's pretty useful if you're willing to read through all of it. Also, I'd recommend switching out Cyndal's second accessory as soon as possible-- common items don't give your pet any of the mitigation percentages. Go for some items that have lots of points in strength for her, as that's what you've got her attuned to for proficiency points and those items will give her a nice boost(I'd recommend ravager items for her unless you've heard otherwise). In addition, I'd try to beef up her health bar as it's not easy for wind-attuned pets to regain health unless you want to use up potions and elixirs (or just use mend, though I personally find that it doesn't return enough health when I actually need it). I prefer water-attuned pets over light-attuned pets for their ability to buff other pets, but if light works for you then go with that. I'm not the greatest at team comp, but this is just a few things that I've learned from my own experiences.

Edit: In reference to your crisis with not finding armor, try the Nightfall bandit's dungeon if you can manage it. Even if you don't beat it, I find that you can find some worthwhile armor pieces. And if you don't need them, you can sell them off and use the gold to buy better.
Edited By DrMako on 5/11/2018 at 4:55 PM.
Scathreoite
Level 75
Hand of Destiny
Threads: 83
Posted: 5/13/2018 at 8:44 AM Post #14
Name: ZarmaCyndal
Level: 51
Element: Shadow
Prof.: 1HP, 1Int
Relic: Illusionist, rare, lv10
Armor: Illusionist, leg., lv35
Acc.: Disciple, rare, 25
Acc.: Illusionist, epic, 30

> Presumably your tank pet (party slot 1)
> Shadow Tanks want Illusionist gear (Int/Agi), so that's all good, except the disciple equip
> Profs are... okay? I'd go with 1HP/1Agi or 1Int/1Agi personally, over what she has, but that could just be our preference in setup talking.
> You'll want to get a better Relic on her as fast as you can- Relics are where the majority of your attack damage comes from, and the lower the level and rarity, the lower the Damage bonus.

Name: Selvester
Element: Light
Prof.: 2Int
Relic: Evoker, legendary, lv25
Armor: Evoker, rare, lv45
Acc.: Disciple, epic, lv45
Acc.: Myrmidon, rare, lv20

> This would be a Light Healer, so 2 Int is fine
> Evoker equips are what you want here (Int/Dex). Disciple, as ever, is Eh. Myrmidon is for Physical element pets (Water, Earth, Air) not Magical like him.
> Relic's level is probably an issue for a lv51 pet.

Name: Cyndal
Element: Air
Prof.: 2Str
Relic: Myrmidon, leg., lv35
Armor: Myrmidon, rare, lv40
Acc.: Disciple, epic, lv20
Acc.: Myrmidon, uncommon, lv25

> Attacker pet, Air element... Maybe want to swap it so that she's 1str/1dex, but not necessary. It's just that Air and Fire pets rely on Critical hits to inflict their debuffs on opponents.
> Myrmidon is the correct equip (Str/Dex) for an Air attacker pet. Disciple continues to be Eh.
> Replace that uncommon as soon as possible- they're trash. A level 55 uncommon is equivalent to a level 20 legendary.

With equips, general rule is rarity>level, to within about two level steps (10 levels) of the pet's level, at least at higher levels (that is, with a lv60 pet, lv60 legendary gear > lv50 leg. gear > lv60 epic > lv50 epic.)

Mythical equips can only be obtained as lv25 and lv50 items, so far as I am aware, as very rare drops from the bosses in Dungeons (Bandit dungeon being lv25s, Forsaken being lv50s) and the Arena?

So your best bet for good equips is maybe setting up some mission pets and doing Missions to get Mission Satchels for the stuff inside (Equipment, healing items, gold)
Doing the Hard/Very Hard missions can give high-level epic equips (and legendary, with Very hard missions, though not lv60 legendaries, sadly)

(We would have gotten to this earlier, but we don't actually check in the Battle Discussion forum for things like this- usually they end up in General Discussion and the Q&A Forums)
Edited By Scathreoite on 5/13/2018 at 8:46 AM.
Zarmacyndal
Level 70
Trickster
Posted: 5/14/2018 at 1:37 PM Post #15
Thank you for the help and advice.

Sorry if I put this in the wrong place, I am still trying to figure things out.
I am new to games and stuff like this.
Malikas
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 48
Posted: 5/15/2018 at 3:20 AM Post #16
Your team looks pretty good! They are the right elements, and you are using the right types of equipment:

(Illusionist for ZarmaCyndal, Evoker for Selvester, and Myrmidon for Cyndal)

But the equipment level is too low!! If you go to the trade broker, you can search for the type you need (illusionist, etc) at lvl 50. Only get lvl 50 epic or legendary gear (purple or orange), which shouldn't be too expensive.

Then, when you get to lvl 60, you need to do this all over again on the broker, except with different types of gear.

Reaver for ZarmaCyndal
Pyromancer for Selvester
Storm Caller for Cyndal

This should help a lot! Also, because they were tamed in the early areas, Cyndal and Selvester are always going to be a bit weaker than most other pets. If you aren't really attached to them, you might like to buy a pet like this: https://www.sylestia.com/view/pets/?petid=3612669

He is much stronger than the others, and is already levelled up to 60, so doesn't need extra levelling to join your team.
Zarmacyndal
Level 70
Trickster
Posted: 5/15/2018 at 6:18 PM Post #17
I bought that let and equipped him, but when I tried to put him in my party it said he's too high a level for me to command, the highest level pet I can command is 55
Malikas
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 48
Posted: 5/16/2018 at 12:28 AM Post #18
Oops! I forgot you were still at lvl 55... But when you get to lvl 60, you can add Nisshoku straight away (which will be a help, as the lost grove area after lvl 60 is much harder than the rest)...

For your other three, they have really low equipment. For now, it is much easier if they are wearing level 50, epic or legendary gear. (you can set all this in the broker)

It is much faster with good gear, but if you are doing fine, the big changes start at lvl 60.

Let us know how you go! ^^
Zarmacyndal
Level 70
Trickster
Posted: 5/16/2018 at 1:36 AM Post #19
I bought some different equipment for my pets, but I need to rebuild my gold, I spent most of what I had in Nisshoku and his equipment. It takes me a long time to build my gold. I do the daily quests that I can, and I send 5 pets in missions.

It took me a while to get the hang of things, and I am still slowly learning, but I don't think I am doing too bad, I just started less than a month ago.

Thanks so much for your help.
Scathreoite
Level 75
Hand of Destiny
Threads: 83
Posted: 5/16/2018 at 8:34 AM Post #20
If you're sending pets on missions- I'm just looking at the ones you currently have on missions- you'll want to a) equip them with gear that boosts the stat that you're going to sent them on the mission for, and b) have their proficiency points assigned to that stat.

At the moment you have Terry, Nisshoku, Gorbash, Tara and Haaldyn on missions, and the only one amongst them that has either of these is Nisshoku.
Nisshoku has enough Int and Agi to do Esior Very Hards, and Saerielle Hards, mmmmaybe scrape by in a Very Hard Agi (Change of Plans), though not do very well. But the others would only be doing okay in lower level missions because of those two factors.

(Also, ZarmaCyndal desperately needs a better relic- uncommons are. not good. Lv55s are only equivalent to lv20 legendaries. We can offer you some items we just got from our own mission satchels that we'd just be junking for gold otherwise if you'd like?)
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3
This Page loaded in 0.011 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.