Players 2,396 356
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,245,334 1,278
Generated 656,251 10
Captured 1,190,576 46
Bred 6,398,412 1,222
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Official Games and Contests > Design an Avatar Outfit for the Fall Fes...
Page 4 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Zelly
Level 65
The Hallowed
Threads: 55
Posted: 9/14/2013 at 9:39 PM Post #31
Well fall to me is all about Halloween, so I went with a spooky spider demon outfit. :3

The head piece is both horns, and spider-legged 'antenna' horns. The head and tail piece are meant to be head and back items since it was mentioned we could have those. ^^

The necklace and dress pendant are meant to take advantage of adding a 'third color' by using an extra layer of white overlay to effect one of the two existing colors, as Vella mentioned in one of her Watch Me Draw videos.

Edited to add a male version. ^^

Dia de Muertos mask, with Catrina dress. The flowers are marigolds, as this is the flower used to honor the dead. No shading on this one likely as we're winding down towards the new deadline, and I had an oops and forgot to do the back panel of the split, but you can get the idea from it. XD The veil is supposed to go behind the hair, but I don't know if that would be possible with the image layering.

So I noticed that no one had done a caveman costume.. a real halloween standby. So I present.. autumnized cavelady! She has autumn leaves, some dead vines of some sort and an acornto symbolize what time of the year she is being a cavelady. XD

Also on the picture but not meant to be with the cavelady really (I didn't want to take up more space with a seperate image): Diwali Lanterns. Diwali, the festival of lights, takes place early November in India. Lanterns are lit as a symbol of light overcoming darkness.

And two more Halloween costume ideas: Rapunzel, and Sockhop Costume:
Edited By 3878 on 10/4/2013 at 3:16 PM.
Cerberus
Level 75
Trickster
Threads: 167
Posted: 9/14/2013 at 9:51 PM Post #32

-hair
-running mascara
-weird outfit
Edited By 6556 on 9/29/2013 at 12:36 AM.
Zevria
Level 70
Sylestiologist
Threads: 100
Posted: 9/14/2013 at 10:02 PM Post #33
Fall should be all about All Hallows Eve. After reading all the posts, I noticed that there were not many ideas for hand-held items. So I will give it a try. I was thinking of fall themed marionette puppets. Such as Frankenstein, Black Cat, Witch, Skeleton, Chucky, Scarecrow and other monsters.

Edited By 3102 on 10/4/2013 at 7:15 PM.
Zeroawoo
Level 61
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 34
Posted: 9/15/2013 at 1:56 AM Post #34
I made this because who said girls had to only wear dresses ;D
Chidori
Level 60
Stocking Stuffer
Threads: 109
Posted: 9/15/2013 at 12:37 PM Post #35

Candy Corn Witch~! (I couldn't think of a Male Base...>-> )

Don't have a name for this, but it was inspired by both Falling Leaves and Wind. ^^

Jack'o'Lantern Staff~!

Annnd A Ghost. ^^" (Just 'cause I could lol)

(Please excuse the random color lines...o-o") Scarecrows! Complete with straw stuffing and the burlap faces. xP

More Shall Come!
Edited By 1398 on 9/17/2013 at 11:31 AM.
Selfindulgence
Level 61
Fancy Pants
Threads: 2
Posted: 9/15/2013 at 4:22 PM Post #36
Didn't see any Kirigurumis, so figured I take a go at them, for the kind of dressing up for halloween.

Female Qitari
Male Bulbori

Figured that the other breeds wouldn't be too hard to do, so just did two as an example.
Incarnatesoul
Level 60
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 12
Posted: 9/16/2013 at 5:41 PM Post #37
This is going to be my Halloween costume this year. Think steampunk aristocrat. This is not the best rendering of my costume but I think you get the general idea. I tight fitting, black jacket with brass buttons and possibly coat tails. Underneath that a extremely dark (so dark you can barely tell they are) purple pants, also tightly fitting. She's wearing black combat/rockstar boots (can get you a pic of these in real life if you can't figure out what they should look like). Holding a straight black walking stick with a brass head, she is topped with a black hat with purple webs spread across the surface. If you look closely there are actually two webs on the hat: one off to the side going across the cylinder part of the hat and another radiating from an unseen center on the rim. Oh! And I forgot to add this but there is supposed to be a brass chain going from inside the coat to an outside pocket for a pocket watch.
Hope you guys like it!
Falconcry
Level 60
Threads: 29
Posted: 9/16/2013 at 6:17 PM Post #38
Call me weird, but when I think of Fall, I think of the stars and how beautiful they look. So, allow me to present the Oracle Warrior. Her chest plate show the Libra symbol (balance and equality), she wields a bow for Sagittarius, and her wings show two constellations, the Left is Scorpio, the Right is Virgo. Together, they are the four Zodiacs of the fall season. So! That's about all I've got, but hopefully I can edit with the male version soon!!

Mehh hee, Male version. So, difference is he uses a scythe for Scorpio, and the symbols of Sagittarius and Virgo are in his wings. Just something more guy-y.

Edited By 7204 on 9/16/2013 at 7:36 PM.
Ethel
Level 60
Trickster
Threads: 16
Posted: 9/16/2013 at 11:37 PM Post #39
hmm not the best drawer but i'll try too, may add more ^.^

note: bushes used on this one, just shown to give idea. do not use EXACTLY.....

Quick summary
so the bottom part is suppose to be a collection of leaves, and the black in the back is like wings made of wind....
Nomosia
Level 63
Warden of Umbra
Threads: 16
Posted: 9/17/2013 at 11:55 AM Post #40
Quote From:
Originally Posted: 4/27/2024 at 8:32:17am

This is going to be my Halloween costume this year. Think steampunk aristocrat. This is not the best rendering of my costume but I think you get the general idea. I tight fitting, black jacket with brass buttons and possibly coat tails. Underneath that a extremely dark (so dark you can barely tell they are) purple pants, also tightly fitting. She's wearing black combat/rockstar boots (can get you a pic of these in real life if you can't figure out what they should look like). Holding a straight black walking stick with a brass head, she is topped with a black hat with purple webs spread across the surface. If you look closely there are actually two webs on the hat: one off to the side going across the cylinder part of the hat and another radiating from an unseen center on the rim. Oh! And I forgot to add this but there is supposed to be a brass chain going from inside the coat to an outside pocket for a pocket watch.
Hope you guys like it!

I WANT IT! I WANT IT SO MUCH! :3
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
This Page loaded in 0.012 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.