Players 2,411 375
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,241,199 1,270
Generated 656,170 19
Captured 1,190,409 63
Bred 6,394,525 1,188
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Official Games and Contests > Design an Avatar Outfit for the Fall Fes...
Page 3 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Nomosia
Level 63
Warden of Umbra
Threads: 16
Posted: 9/14/2013 at 4:30 PM Post #21

My autumn costumes! . I know its not very good but I really wanted to enter! ^^
Edited By 5956 on 9/15/2013 at 10:49 AM.
Lostwords13
Level 71
Vanquisher of Undead
Threads: 113
Posted: 9/14/2013 at 4:44 PM Post #22
I worked pretty hard on this one =) I'm actually extremely fond of it. We have a supreme/depressing alck of tutus.

Autumn leaf Tutu!
details:
Main dress: Figure hugging, ribbed corset style upper dress. The neckline is lined in autumn leaves
Tutu: Made of leaves
Arms: decorated with henna tatoos in a vine design
Legs: Ballet pointe shoes with ribbons up to the knees, tied in a bow at the back. Leaves around the top edge fo the shoe. Sheer nylon leggings cover the legs.
Neck: A tight choker with a leaf on it.

=)
Junco
Level 75
High Warlord
Threads: 29
Posted: 9/14/2013 at 5:04 PM Post #23
Because I am awfulterrible at designing clothes for the womenfolk, here is my concept for a Fall Festival outfit. It's the huge harvest festival, so you have to dress in your best! The best of the farmer folk of course being sturdy boots and a somewhat-well-tailored vest. And the main tool of the (grain) harvest is the scythe! Here seen not as a weapon, but as the tool it was meant to be to thresh some serious wheat. The female version would likely have a long skirt with interesting autumnal designs embroidered on the bottom, and a blouse probably also with poofy sleeves.

Oh, and the weird medallion-things are half-moon half-suns, representing the equinox, where day and night are both the same amount of time. (I'm so glad your artists are better than me.)

Winter
Level 60
Candy Dispenser
Threads: 8
Posted: 9/14/2013 at 6:48 PM Post #24
outfit:
- Gown made out of autumn leaves that starts to disintegrate at around the middle of the avatar's thighs, with some stray leaves floating by the knee area and below.
- Possibly a visible (but subtle) gust of wind that blows the leaves in a circular direction around the legs.
- Twig choker loosely wrapped around neck.
- Thin branches wrapped around waist (like a belt) with a single leaf still hanging on.
- Some leaves use Top One, others use Top Two.
- Bottom One = twig choker & branches wrapped around waist
- Bottom Two = single leaf hanging onto branches wrapped around the waist

arms (option 1):
- Tree branches curling around arms; not sure about this since a few people have had similar ideas.
- Arms One = tree branches
- Arms Two is not used, unless you want to add something extra.

arms (option 2):
- Bracelet on left (bent) arm. Made of either a twig or vine braided into the form of a bracelet, with a leaf pressed on top of it.
- Arms One = twig/vine
- Arms Two = leaf

arms (option 3):
- Leaf gloves that go up to elbow.
- Some leaves use Arms One color, others use Arms Two color. Alternatively, one color could fade into the other.

feet:
- Similar to bracelet: twigs and/or vines twisted into the shape of boots (there could be a few slight gaps here and there to show that they're twigs/vines), with a leaf pressed on top.
- Maybe a few berries hanging on the outer sides of the boots.
- Feet One = twigs/vines
- Feet Two = leaf (berries too, if included)

back:
- A few stray leaves on the ground.
- Some leaves use Back One color, others use Back Two color. Alternatively, one color could fade into the other.

head (option 1):
(Personal favorite, I added other options in case this is too complicated or doesn't qualify as a head item.)
- Long, loosely curled hair swept to the side with berries woven into it.
- Head One = berries
- Head Two is not used, unless you want to add something extra.

head (option 2):
- Wreath of berries, tilted to the side.
- Head One = berries
- Head Two is not used, unless you want to add something extra.

head (option 3):
- Autumn leaf hair clip
- Either one color (Head One) is used for the entire leaf, or the color for Head One fades into the Head Two color (sort of like the butterfly wings item).

head (option 4):
- Acorn hair clip
- Head One = top part of acorn
- Head Two = bottom part of acorn

This turned out a lot longer than I thought it'd be.. was trying to be clear and descriptive without it getting too cluttered, but I feel like it's just going to sound very confusing. Sorry about that. >.<
Everything I've listed was originally thought up for the female base, though I do think it could work for both without any drastic changes. On the male base, the form of the gown would look kind of like the Robes of the Celestial Sun or Summer Lotus Outfit.
I'll try to find some images later that help convey my ideas.
Edited By 2640 on 9/14/2013 at 6:57 PM.
Lucyrate
Level 26
Threads: 0
Posted: 9/14/2013 at 7:00 PM Post #25

I was trying to go for a leaf dress with fall colors, a staff made of a branch with leaves and a berry, and a little hairband to go with it. I also thought of green leaf wings to add to the whole thing.
Lostwords13
Level 71
Vanquisher of Undead
Posted: 9/14/2013 at 7:31 PM Post #26
I made a turkey dress!

The tail feathers could be separate dinto a wing/back item. I wanted to do some kind of headpiece, but....turkeys are bald....0_0 So...yeah XD
Starfall
Level 60
The Whimsical
Threads: 112
Posted: 9/14/2013 at 7:49 PM Post #27
Unknowingly, I started drawing something ridiculous.
Ember2000
Level 60
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 134
Posted: 9/14/2013 at 8:15 PM Post #28
Outfit:
I was thinking that I wanted to do something incorporating leaves. Well, I then looked through the thread and saw that pretty much everything had leaves! So, I am changing my mind! I was thinking of some sort of Halloween costume. I wanted it to be a traditional one though (to remind us of fall) so I immediately thought of vampires! So the main outfit would be a skin tight dress (for males it would be a tux without the tie or a bow) the dress would have rips at the bottom. I was thinking that both the tux and the dress would have a velvety look to them.

Back:
The back would of course be a cape. The cape would have two colors (the top and the bottom. The cape should have a collar.

Wings:
The wings would be bat wings. I don't think that they should have the claws just the wings.

Arms:
For the females it should be gloves like a spiders web that run almost all the way up the arm.

Face: on the face there should of course be fangs! Maybe have them two colors? Like the tooth and then blood?

This is based pretty much for females but would work for males as well.
http://imgur.com/xnz6dQZ
Edited By 2049 on 9/29/2013 at 12:31 AM.
Lostwords13
Level 71
Vanquisher of Undead
Posted: 9/14/2013 at 8:21 PM Post #29

I made a pumpkin themed ball gown. It's got a cute little pumpkin hat, and the bottom hemmed is lined with pumpkins!

EDIT: (9/30)
(Gonna try and edit my last post from now on when i have new ideas)

I call it Candy Ribbon dress. lots of ribbons, and lots of candy! Because you can't have fall/Halloween without Candy! (my candy is badly drawn...and hard to find...its there though...)

(The hairbows are candy with ribbons flowing out of them, there is a candy necklace, and a little candy corn dangling right above the belly button. There could be a little "candy broach" either on the waist where I drew it, or on one of the shoulders (in which case it could be a candy strap!) There is also candy corn on the shoes. Its a tutu, by the way...)

This one is a costume I lvoed when i was really little. Its half angel, half demon. The basic idea is split personality, half and half. (but i thought one horn lookd weird, so two horns with a tilting halo looks much cooler. maybe the angel side horn could be a different colro or soemthing...like gold...)

EDIT: (10/4)
I call this one "Last Leaf dress." I know we've seen a bunch of "leafy" entries, but I ahven't really seen on emphasizing the branches themselves, rather than the leaves. So I based this one off the msotly bare trees that are more common towards the end of fall.
Its supposed to be like a tree trunk, spreading across the body. There are a few leaves attached still, but very few (on my drawing,t ehre are two) the held item is a branch staff witht he same effect: gnarled branches with very few leaves. There are leaves on the ground at her feet, and a few stray elaves blowing in the wind around her (could be back item?) Her headpiece is branches as well. Its all suppsoed to look like part of the body.
Edited By 5836 on 10/4/2013 at 2:53 AM.
Phierlon
Level 60
The Hallowed
Threads: 6
Posted: 9/14/2013 at 8:36 PM Post #30

I tried (emphasis on tried) for a mixture of pilgrim and medieval wear! Will update with a male equivalent later
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
This Page loaded in 0.011 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.