Players 2,541 413
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,205,120 843
Generated 653,649 74
Captured 1,186,817 93
Bred 6,364,562 676
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Official Games and Contests > Design an Avatar Outfit for the Fall Fes...
Page 2 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Taptothebeat
Level 71
Candy Dispenser
Threads: 212
Posted: 9/14/2013 at 12:31 PM Post #11
Fall outfit 1:
Posted on 9/14/2013 at 12:31:56pm

Fall Athletic Clothes:
(yay mouse drawing lolz)

Fall Warrior Spirit:

explanation:
Supposed to be a combination of leaves, metal, leather, and wood.

(1) The tiara is of wood, leaves, 2 bones (grey/silver hanging on sides) and yellow stems of leaves
(2) The boots are metal on the bottom, then leather on the upper diamond shaped parts. There are little leaf wings on the side of the boots.
(3) The wings are of leaves. I just wanted a sparkly effect
(4) The skirt is of leaves, thin yellow, and large orange.
(5) The chestplate, shoulder armor and belt The chestplate is of metal on the breast w/ 2 panels of metal going down. between the two panels of metal on the front is wood. On the sides are leather. The belt is leather with a metal buckle. The shoulder armor is metal.
(6) The tattoo Supposed to be the S dragon in Sylestia
(7) The gloves are leather with a little metal plating on the front and wooden cuffs
(8) The body suit *from our perspective* goes over the chest, left arm and right leg
(9) The necklace is of leaves.

Feel free to follow it loosely. ^^
Edited By 1145 on 10/2/2013 at 10:18 PM.
Marsandin
Level 75
The Jolly
Threads: 20
Posted: 9/14/2013 at 12:34 PM Post #12
http://i44.tinypic.com/o0qasx.jpg
Head: none
Top: long shirt
Bottom: leggings
Feet: boots
Arms: none
Notes: The red spots would be leaves(which I suck at drawing) I was thinking something like a long tunic with leggings and boots. With leaves as decor on the boots, collar, and sleeves. Vines would go well to... something like: http://i41.tinypic.com/fxh2tf.jpg
Edit: like Link. I totally didn't notice how alike the designs were. 0.o
Edited By 1283 on 9/24/2013 at 10:18 AM.
Coolkiwi
Level 65
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 27
Posted: 9/14/2013 at 12:56 PM Post #13

I dont really know how to draw on a online picture.. so i had to hand draw it...

Head: she has a fawn headdress with red jewel ( furry)
Hair: she has hair that fades from orange to red
Body: her dress is seasonal and fades from yellow to brown ( optional furry)
Tail: she has a fawn tail ( furry)
boots: she has boots that lot like fawns feet ( they are furry)
held: she has a plant pulled us by the roots and lit on fire to make a fall torch ( it has sparkles)
Draco
Level 60
The Hallowed
Threads: 60
Posted: 9/14/2013 at 1:19 PM Post #14

Leaves and berries and whatnot.
Edited By 37 on 10/5/2013 at 12:03 AM.
Kaosu
Level 72
Trickster
Threads: 37
Posted: 9/14/2013 at 1:32 PM Post #15

Was aiming for a kinda nymph look, but I don't think I succeeded to well. I picture these going really well with the firey leafy wings that already exist in game.

Note: Those brown things on the arms are suppose to be pine cones. I can't draw pine cones either apparently.
Lostwords13
Level 71
Vanquisher of Undead
Threads: 113
Posted: 9/14/2013 at 2:26 PM Post #16
I'll be adding more, but for now, I have one based on this dress

It's a flowy, sheer dress with leaf adornments.
Flute
Level 70
Enchanted Explorer
Threads: 340
Posted: 9/14/2013 at 3:08 PM Post #17
I hope it counts that I don't have an outfit, but a wing item and a back item. ;u;
(Sorry it stretches the page!)

WINGS: I thought dragonfly wings were cool, since they're not all that big and cluttered. c: Based on what you'd like, you can have either short thin ones or long ones that reach closer to the floor.

BACK?: because back items layer in front of Wings, I'm not sure if falling autumn leaves would be appropriate as a back item. Nevertheless, I think it's a good addition to what we already have. xD

I think previous festival outfits go well with fall..so these were the only things I could think of. xD
Donmino
Level 70
Guardian of the Realm
Threads: 74
Posted: 9/14/2013 at 3:30 PM Post #18
OOO: Fall is my favorite thing. I don't have access to any image manipulation software (or even a mouse - laptop, whoops), so I guess I'll just describe it?

Personally, my favorite part of fall is this sweater/coat thing that I wear. It looks something like this. Possibly, something like that, with additional skirt/pants underneath? There could also be different patterns on it, or something.
Dreamstallion
Level 58
Threads: 3
Posted: 9/14/2013 at 3:45 PM Post #19

She's wearing pumpkin orange pants, multicolored fall leaf print shirt, red maple leaf cape, pumpkin shell hat and carrying a large staff with a pumpkin on top. The white is fur trimming.

He is wearing brown leather pants, tan shirt with a red maple leaf on the front, and acorn hat and carrying a cornacopia.

Edited By 7845 on 10/4/2013 at 10:40 AM.
Savynn
Level 75
Sweet Solver
Threads: 214
Posted: 9/14/2013 at 3:47 PM Post #20
I wanted to do a creepy Halloween costume and well, my skills are limited. The mask was originally supposed to be like a faelora skull only with it being human. I think it might still look better as a skull. I noticed when I was trying to fill it in there were these shading spots left and I decided to color them in. And then it looked more like a Japanese mask I think and I added those little eyebrow things. It may be a bit too much like something from Bleach at this point (I know that Bleach has used skulls before as parts of costumes) so just a creepy skull looking mask might be best. The teeth could be pointy or more like human teeth. The little white lines are supposed to be like little bones. I thought they might be neat decorating the edge of at least the front of the cape and that's supposed to be a skull in the center. And then there's a cord of bones going around the waist. The sleeves weren't really supposed to go all the way from the dress to the hands. It was supposed to be those long gloves that go up past the elbow but I forgot what I was doing. And I think there should be bones on boots. I also thought a cape blowing in the wind could be neat. I really think adding something like a web design would be neat but I had no idea how to even go about that. And the wand is supposed to be a glowing crystal strapped on a bone. It would be neat if there were feathers or beads or something also part of it. Oh, and on the back of the hand is a little skull as well.

Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
This Page loaded in 0.011 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.