Forum Index > Roleplay Games > Mysterious Murders in ThunderClan [RPG]
Page 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6... 16, 17, 18 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
IvyCat
Level 62
Trickster
Threads: 106
Posted: 4/14/2018 at 2:07 AM Post #41
To link, say for example my post. It's post ID is #30. This is the link as it's on page three.
https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=59917&page=3#30

If you put [url.]https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=59917&page=3#30[/url.] around it, this is a simple clickable link. (removing the .'s first though)
https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=59917&page=3#30

If you change that to be [.url=<insert link>]A word[/url.]
It makes the word lead to that link when clicked on.
A word

So for mine you could do

[TEMPLINKREPLACE]Redmask[/url] ~ IvyCat

An easier way to do this is type the word, highlight it then go to the top right and press "URL="and paste the url.

The find the post ID is in the posts top right corner, under the previous posts ping sign.
Clemenceau
Level 60
The Artistic
Threads: 9
Posted: 4/14/2018 at 10:11 AM Post #42
That is super helpful, thanks so much!
Clemenceau
Level 60
The Artistic
Posted: 4/14/2018 at 10:31 AM Post #43
The round has begun! Prepare yourselves...
The kill is coming soon, ThunderClan. Are you ready for it?
Clemenceau
Level 60
The Artistic
Posted: 4/14/2018 at 12:28 PM Post #44
~ The Kill ~

The night was still but for the sound of a lonely owl, calling for a mate. Tigersparrow was unable to sleep, continually awoken by vague and frightening dreams. She went out for some fresh air hoping to clear her mind. What she did not see, was her follower.
She entered the clearing, stars glinted coldly from above. She turned sharply as she heard pawsteps, *Oh,* she relaxed, *Hi-* she was cut off by a quick slash to the throat. Her killer flashed a maliscious grin.
*I never liked you,* the murderer hissed to Togersparrow as she slowly bled out, *Always watching too much.*
The killer chuckled before sneaking back into their den to return for a restful sleep.

One down, ThunderClan. Will you find the killer, or will one of you be next?

(Role-playing may begin now. You only need to ping me when you vote)
Edited By Clemenceau on 4/15/2018 at 11:43 AM.
Vigy
Level 65
Trickster
Threads: 127
Posted: 4/14/2018 at 12:34 PM Post #45
ShiverThorn has gone out for a lone hunt.

He stumbled on Tigersparrows body. He dragged it to camp with a yowl of grief.
Who wouldve killed her? He turned his gaze to Cloudheart. I think its you.
Dragongem23
Level 63
The Tender
Threads: 254
Posted: 4/14/2018 at 1:52 PM Post #46
Charredpelt tossed and turned in her small bed in the den.Something felt off.She decided to take a stroll around camp, try to shake off the feeling.As she stepped out she saw Tigersparrow's bloody body on the ground.She raced over,"What happened!?" she frantically asked herself."Who would do this?"Tigersparrow never hurt anyone,did she?.She saw Shiverthorn next to the body,was he the one who found it?Or did he kill her?

CharredPelt thinks ShiverThorn murdered TigerSparrow
Emberfall777
Level 60
The Artistic
Threads: 46
Posted: 4/14/2018 at 2:07 PM Post #47
Frostberry crouches by the body of TigerSparrow, eyes closed.
Who did this? She softly murmurs. As of now she suspects no one.
Griffinquill
Level 60
Ghost Writer
Threads: 124
Posted: 4/14/2018 at 2:19 PM Post #48
Songheart heard the commotion outside and climbed out of the warrior cat den. He tilted his head and went towards a body he saw on the ground. As deputy, he took news like a murder seriously. He gasped when he saw is was Tigersparrow. Who would kill such a loyal clanmate? Songheart's gaze rested on Shiverthorn. He had heard he was the one to bring the body home. Despite not wanting to believe he could be a murderer, he was suspicious.

Songheart thinks Shiverthorn did it.
Grapejuice
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 155
Posted: 4/14/2018 at 3:59 PM Post #49
Cloudheart hears the yowls of fear and confusion outside and quickly rushes out to see what's going on. She is dismayed to see Tigersparrow layed out, her fur matted with blood. She cannot begin to fathom who on earth would kill the loyal and quiet she-cat. Cloudheart also sees Frostberry crouching next to Tigersparrow. She moves forward to see if perhaps she needs comfort. She also notices how some of the other cats are looking mistrustfully at Shiverthorn. He did find the body.. she mumbles to herself. But would you really do this?
Cloudheart Suspects Shiverthorn
Edited By Grapejuice on 4/14/2018 at 10:32 PM.
Aphelion
Level 75
Fright Master
Threads: 113
Posted: 4/14/2018 at 10:12 PM Post #50
Wellllll since Tigersparrow is dead now~ I'm just gonna Starclan this
((If it's okay, I'll RP Tigersparrow taking the other dead cats to Starclan later?))

The she-cat's spirit sat on the edge of the hollow, watching the commotion below as the cats discovered her lifeless body. A small smile danced on her maw as she watched the murderer mix in with the others, doing their best to act normal. Never liked me? She got to her paws and turned after feeling a presence behind her- probably Starclan.
"Evening, Bluestar." The she-cat nodded her head hello.
"Are you coming?" Bluestar looked amused, as if she already knew the answer.
"I'll watch. And I'll see. I'll guide the others who die in this." Tigersparrow confirmed Bluestar's thoughts, causing the other to smile and disappear into starlight.
Once again, the she-cat resumed her vigil watching over the clan.

Signing up for next round:
Username: Dragonrider1542
Character's Name: Tigersparrow
Short Description (appearance & personality): (you can use a pic for appearance if you want)
She has medium long brown fur with streaks of black like a tiger. The tips of her ears are white, and her hind-left paw is also white. She has a large scar on her neck from who-knows-where, and a slight limp in her right foreleg.
She's generally sweet and quiet all the time, but she is a great actor and liar, abilities she picked up naturally by being a clan cat (hehehe.)
She doesn't speak a lot, but her brain and eyes work fast in observing everything and putting everything together in order to come to conclusions.
Somewhat anti-social and will speak very little when spoken to. Otherwise, she won't speak. She isn't the kind of cat to start a conversation.
Other: She enjoys the taste of snakes.
Edited By Dragonrider1542 on 4/14/2018 at 10:14 PM.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6... 16, 17, 18
This Page loaded in 0.012 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.