Players 2,359 344
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,252,691 861
Generated 656,375 25
Captured 1,190,864 31
Bred 6,405,357 805
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Games, Contests, and Giveaways > Ferrikki Design Contest! With Prize!
Page 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Cornbeansoup
Level 70
The Tender
Threads: 31
Posted: 3/3/2018 at 3:11 PM Post #51
Sorry but you entered just a tad bit too late... All designs have been looked over and judged. You still have a chance to enter my freinds contest if you havent yet! :) https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=58015&page=1
Cornbeansoup
Level 70
The Tender
Posted: 3/3/2018 at 6:58 PM Post #52
Hello everyone! the contest is finally over and its now time to announce the winners! But first... let me just say that OMG. You guys are KILLING ME!!! Everyones designs are just SOOOOOO pretty!!! It made it almost IMPOSSIBLE to pick the winners!
But Atlast.... I have finally chosen.... atleast I think I have....
Lets start off with 1st place!

1st place winner goes to....
This random bug flying in my face!
Ok no. Im kidding. XD (but there really is bug flying in my face. o.o Help!)

1st place winner REALLY goes to...
Fengarii!

Congrats on not only making it to the top 3 winners, but in 1ST PLACE! :D
You can now choose any 3 pairs of pets to breed form any of the listed stables, and get an offspring form!
You also get a 2 visible Ferrikki offspring form Wolfie1030!
And since you made it to 1st place, this also means you get first choice! Meaning if you end up choosing the same pet as 2nd or 3rd, you will be the first to get an offspring, so 2nd and 3rd will have to wait for the breeding cooldown, or choose another pet.
Also please read the last paragraph for more details on how to redeem your prize!

Now! For 2nd place... the winner is...
Dragongem23! Congrats!!! ^u^

You can now choose any 2 pairs of pets to breed form any of the listed stables, and get an offspring form!
And since you made it to 2nd place, this also means you get second choice! Meaning if you end up choosing the same pet as 1st, you will have to either wait for the breeding cooldown or choose a different pair. But! If you end up choosing the same as 3rd place, you will be the first to get an offspring, so 3rd will have to wait for the breeding cooldown, or choose another pet.
Also please read the last paragraph for more details on how to redeem your prize!

And now... last but not least is... 3rd place winner goes to...
Lonefox! Another big congrats to you on making it to the top 3! Even though it happened to be in 3rd. :)

You can now choose any 1 pair of pets to breed form any of the listed stables, and get an offspring form!
But since you made it to 3rd place, this means you get third choice! Meaning if you end up choosing the same pet as 1st, or 2nd you have to either wait for the breeding cooldown, or choose another pet.

Congrats to all the winners! I hope these prizes are worth your efforts! :D

BUT WAIT!!! Theres a tiwtst!
Wolfie1030.... May I presnt to you... A SPECIAL GIFT!
Not only did you enter this contest, you also helped contribute to the prizes! Which is beyond generous of you! So I thought its only fair if you got something as a special thanks. :3
You now get the same prize as 1st place AND a 6 visible Lupora breeding pair!
Originally you were gonna end up in 1st place, anyways since I wasnt looking at usernamescwhen picking the winners. So. I then realized it wouldnt make very much sence if you gave YOURSELF a 2 visible Ferrikki offspring form your own pair. XD So I decided to give you something separate.

For the stable pets!
You can choose ANY pet from any of the listed stables, EXCEPT THE LUPORAS! My freind devin is doing a completely separate contest here, that you can enter to win a 6 visible Lupora breeding pair!
You can mix and match stables! Meaning, if you wanted to, you could choose to breed King, from my stable and Candy from beholders! You dont have to choose from the same stable.
When you have chosen the pets, please send ME a pm with the chosen pair(s)! Make sure they are eligible to breed! Meaning, make sure they arent related! I will let you know if you have accidentally picked a pair thats is too closely related/unbreedable, and will let you pick different pair.
You can also get images of the test breedings if you want to, so you can be sure your getting an offspring you like.
(We will figure out something for the test breeding if you choose pets from separate stables! So dont worry!)
Stable list
Me
CallMeJulene
Beholder
DevinTheDevil

For the Ferrikki!
There is only 1, 2 visible Ferrikki pair to breed from. So you will not be able to what your Ferrikki offspring will look like. Just a heads up.
Either me or Wolfie will notify you when your egg is ready.
Depending on your place, you will have to wait a little longer for the recovery time.
For example:
If you came in first you will get your pet immediately.
If you came in second, you will have to wait for the breeding cooldown.
If you came in third, you will have to wait twice as long. Double the amount that second place has to.
You will still get your pet! Just have to wait a few days, or a week. We will let let you know as soon as the timer has gone and when your egg is bred. :)

Here is the Ferrikki pair.

https://www.sylestia.com/view/pets/?petid=3805415
https://www.sylestia.com/view/pets/?petid=3805414
Edited By Cornbeansoup on 3/3/2018 at 7:14 PM.
Cornbeansoup
Level 70
The Tender
Posted: 3/3/2018 at 7:00 PM Post #53
Pinging the rest of you guys. :) Please read the above post!
Devinthedevil
Level 36
The Tender
Threads: 4
Posted: 3/3/2018 at 7:27 PM Post #54
I notice that everyones pets are dead lmao. XD including mine.... HAH
Cornbeansoup
Level 70
The Tender
Posted: 3/3/2018 at 9:47 PM Post #55
Omg ikr? Lol. Well be feeding the ones we breed. XD
Anemochory
Level 75
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 156
Posted: 3/3/2018 at 9:57 PM Post #56
Wow, I'm really happy you chose my design! And that Ferrikki pair is really pretty! A very nice prize. Also, it's very hard to decide on the breeding pair from the 4 stables. XD So I'll send you a PM with them sometime tomorrow instead, if that's ok.
Cornbeansoup
Level 70
The Tender
Posted: 3/4/2018 at 5:16 PM Post #57
Aww yw! ^u^ Im just a really big fan of nature, and the color green haha. XD
And thats perfectly fine! XD so far no one has sent me pm yet to claim their prizes. So if both 1st or 2nd wait too long, youll be able to get yours first. :)
Stellax
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 102
Posted: 3/4/2018 at 6:04 PM Post #58
Aww Thank you so much! You shouldn't have ^^ I'll PM you in a few days, so the others have time to claim their prizes first :) I have the first ferrikki offspring ready, just let me know when I need to set it up for the first place winner :) - Wolfie~
Dragongem23
Level 63
The Tender
Threads: 254
Posted: 3/5/2018 at 4:09 PM Post #59
Oh thanks!

Could i possible have the child of

https://www.sylestia.com/view/pets/?petid=1782449

https://www.sylestia.com/view/pets/?petid=1972906

let me know when the hatchling is ready
Cornbeansoup
Level 70
The Tender
Posted: 3/5/2018 at 5:59 PM Post #60
Sure! You can also choose 2 more pets to breed! :)
Also here is 3 examples of what the children would look like using the test breeding. Although there is no guarantee of the pet you will get.

Edited By Cornbeansoup on 3/5/2018 at 6:09 PM.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
This Page loaded in 0.011 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.