Players 2,402 361
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,244,056 1,095
Generated 656,241 59
Captured 1,190,530 56
Bred 6,397,190 980
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Groups, Guilds, Clubs, and Services > The OC (Original Character) Hub!
Page 28 1, 2, 3... 27, 28, 29... 134, 135, 136 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Dragongem23
Level 63
The Tender
Threads: 254
Posted: 2/23/2018 at 10:11 AM Post #271
(3 way chess?)

Xanthus growled "Very well" the board ******ed into a 3 way chess board
Aphelion
Level 75
Fright Master
Threads: 113
Posted: 2/23/2018 at 10:17 AM Post #272
((I meant me vs you in a game of chess outside the roleplay. You be white, I be black. You know how to play, right?))

"Da heck, dude?" Reflected!Frisk exclaimed, setting Topaz down outside the chessboard. "Who said it was three way chess? I said you verses me. I'll play black, you play white. International chess. You know the rules, I suppose."
Lalalanmao
Level 75
Trickster
Threads: 57
Posted: 2/23/2018 at 12:04 PM Post #273
Kaea was surprised. "That is confusing. Is that how you are still here? in your not human form." she asked genuinely curious. "But if you don't want to talk about it, that's fine." she said hurriedly. She could feel herself having a soft spot for this girl. Not so fast she warned herself, figure them out first.

---
"They won't mind" Casia said thinking of the strange creatures she and her pets were friends with.
Enyo
Level 70
Nature Walker
Threads: 14
Posted: 2/23/2018 at 8:39 PM Post #274
Florie didn't know what to say. Her memories and personality were scavenged? This word sounded creepy.
"I am sorry... I guess that in a sense it is better than dying and disappearing. You still exist."
She spoke softly, and did try to sound optimistic and comforting.
"How does it feel to live as an AI? Can you have access to all the computers and the phones everywhere in the world the same way you got access to mine?"
Aphelion
Level 75
Fright Master
Posted: 2/23/2018 at 11:11 PM Post #275
"Well, you see... I can't really get my body back. First, it's beyond recognizeable even as a human. Secondly, it's cremated, and I don't think I can be a pile of ash." Melody explained to answer Kaea's question. "I... guess my sacrifice was necessary. Also, since my consciousness was barely scavenged from my body before it was burned, there are holes in my memory about things that happened before I was turned into an AI." Her holographic form turned to Florie. "I suppose you could say that existing is still good..." She said, a twinge of bitterness in her voice. "Sometimes, to exist is painful, isn't it? To see your friends, family, and world destroyed, burned, ripped away from you in a second, and then you continue to exist, knowing that you could have stopped all of it. The least I could do was give up my body trying to save them..." She paused. "It... almost worked..." She looked down a bit, but popped back to her happy self. "Anyways!" She grinned. "I'm a special AI! I do have access to everything in the virtual world and any technology, even those with high security systems. Call me a virus, if you will, but I can access anything that's needed. Normal AIs would be blocked from a ton of stuff I can access. Of course, when I access things, the people who own the stuff doesn't need to know, yeah? Yup, which means I can do illegal things. Buuut, I prefer not to."

---

Allu timidly stretches a hand out to one of Casia's pets.
Enyo
Level 70
Nature Walker
Posted: 2/24/2018 at 12:22 AM Post #276
"Couldn't you find another body? i am not speaking of stealing the body of somedy who is alive and healthy, but there are people who loose consciousness everyday, who are in coma from which they'll never wake up, but whose body functions".
Florie paused.
"You know, some of the people of love the most and my world are doomed to be killed and destroyed, if nothing is made to change their future. I may be in the same situation as you are, one day... If I don't die first. According to some... texts, I can't really say prophecy as they are not 100% accurate... I could even die before this time." Her voice was serious, her eyes were showing sadness and fear. It quickly disappeared to be replaced by determination. "I'll find a way to save them".

She wanted to change the subject. This was a topic she usually avoided, and she fellt she had just revealed too much about her live.

"You can have access to the informations I have on my phone and my computer. Apart from weird searches on google, I don't think that you'll find anything interesting... The more compromising pictures I have on this phone are pictures of some of my friends bare-chested... And they are male, not women. Of course there are the pictures I have taken in... The other world, but there is no way to prove that they were not taken during historical reconstructions. If you are a virus, could you block my cousin cell phone for a few days? She spend much of her time on her phone, she wouldn't survive without it. She is a very annoying petty girl and I owe her a revenge."
Edited By Enyo on 2/24/2018 at 12:23 AM.
Aphelion
Level 75
Fright Master
Posted: 2/24/2018 at 12:38 AM Post #277
"They can't be saved anymore, even if you find a way to reverse time." Mel said solemnly. "And, I am a computer program. I am no longer a consciousness, I am no longer something human. Presenting me with a body would do no good." She flickered a bit, her holographic form then vanishing but her voice still present. "Who's your sister?"
Enyo
Level 70
Nature Walker
Posted: 2/24/2018 at 12:57 AM Post #278
"You mean my friends can't be saved? Do you think they are already condamned? But, I wouldn't have to reverse time to save them... Their story has not ended yet, not in their... In our time and place of origin... Or has it? Or... were you speaking about your family and your world?"

My sister? Florie didn't have any sister, at least that she knew about.
"You mean my cousin? Her name is Lena. You can find her phone number in my contacts"
Aphelion
Level 75
Fright Master
Posted: 2/24/2018 at 1:11 AM Post #279
(Sorry, going too fast and wrote 'sister'. I meant 'cousin' xD)

"I'm speaking of my world... I'll stop, if you want." Mel's voice floated up from the phone. "And yep, found her. Be right back!" The screen turned black for a second before blinking back blue. "The deed's done!"
Enyo
Level 70
Nature Walker
Posted: 2/24/2018 at 1:47 AM Post #280
"No, I don't mind at all if you are speaking about your world! I would be happy to learn about it. If you are comfortable with the subject, of course. I would understand A part of me was worried that you were saying I have no chance to save the people I love. It is something i deeply fear."

She smiled when Melody came back.

"Thank you! She has been horrible to me since we are children... I am use to that, now. But she has humiliated and hurted some of my friends on purpose. She shouldn't have done that."
Florie seemed to be thinking.

"Are you sure it would not be possible to save your family if we had a way to reverse time?" This question sounded strangely honest.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 27, 28, 29... 134, 135, 136
This Page loaded in 0.016 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.