Forum Index > Groups, Guilds, Clubs, and Services > ~Random Writing Club~
Page 1 1, 2, 3 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Sonrisa
Level 75
Ghost Writer
Threads: 253
Posted: 1/19/2018 at 8:13 PM Post #1
Ever have a story pop into your head, and want to share it? Ever have a feeling that you cant explain, and need a way to show it? Write a story! Post it here and let other enjoy it and possibly agree with you! And, bu all means, have fun ;)

Fill Out Form -

Writer Name - (Can be fake, real, or username)
Type Of Writing You Like To Read - (Science Fiction, Mystery, etc.)
Type Of Writing You Like To Write - (Sad, Fantasy, Short Stories, etc.)
Want to be on the Ping List? - (Yes or No)

Ping List~
Dragongem23, Destinyflight, Pdsd234, Sypha, Nikogoldeye, Dragonrider1542, Eevee17, Yureineko
Edited By Destinyflight on 4/21/2018 at 5:11 PM.
Sonrisa
Level 75
Ghost Writer
Posted: 1/19/2018 at 8:15 PM Post #2
Writer Name - Linden Fairens
Type Of Writing You Like To Read - Post-Apocalyptic, Sad, Mystery, Science Fiction, Survival
Type Of Writing You Like To Write - Sad, Survival, Realistic Fiction, Post-Apocalyptic, Dystopian Fiction
Want to be on the Ping List? - Duh? XD
Sonrisa
Level 75
Ghost Writer
Posted: 1/19/2018 at 8:18 PM Post #3
~Remember Me~
Sad Fiction

Kyla wandered the woods every day, trying to escape the stress of her life. The darkness was never comforting, as she always remembered that she would always have to go back, back to her life. One day she tripped and fell to her knees at the edge of a pond that was overshadowed by a tall willow, whose branches trailing in the dark water.
She cried, her tears falling into the water and creating ripples that shimmered across and dissolved into the unforgiving blackness. When she was too exhausted to cry any longer, she looked up to see a white wolf sitting across the pond, gazing at her calmly with warm blue eyes. It nodded to her, and looked up at the stars that lay above.
Beautiful, arent they? The voice echoed throughout the clearing, and Kyla turned to look at the stars. They shone above, the silent light casting a beautiful silhouette over the pond, that shimmered and glistened. She nodded her head slightly, still gazing at the ethereal lights that lay so far out of reach.
But no one can ever reach them. Hope is out of our reach, and theres no chance of ever reaching it, no matter how hard we try. Kyla tore here gaze away from the lights and stared at her hands that lay in her lap, still wet from her tears. She sobbed silently, until she felt a warmth on her cheek. Looking up, she saw the wolf, its white fur brilliant in the moon and stars light, gently touching her cheek and licking away her tears.
You dont need to reach them. Doing the impossible is impossible for a reason. It shows us some things are beyond our control. Cocking its head, the wolf gave one last lick to Kylas cheek and padded away into the darkness. Reaching out for it, Kyla cried for it to come back as it bounded away, the white fur fading into the night.
The next night, Kyla walked into the clearing to see the wolf sitting, its gaze once again fixated on the stars above. As she came closer, the wolf turned and its blue eyes to her and gave a small nod.
I knew you would come back. It said, and looked into Kylas eyes. She smiled slightly and dipped her bare feet into the black water. The darkness rippled and settled, and shifted her reflection into unrecognizable patterns.
I need help. Kyla said, dipping her head towards the dewy grass. My life doesnt make sense, and nothing is fair.
Fairness isnt something you should dwell on. After all, light only shines in darkness.
Kyla returned every night to her place, and sat with her friend, gazing at the stars and having quiet conversations that helped her make sense of her problems. Life was brighter, and she could see the good things in her life. The wolf was right, light only shone in darkness.
One day, Kyla walked to the pond to see the wolf laying next to the water, its paws trailing ripples into the reflection. She walked up to see what was wrong, and soon saw the stillness and the cold where warmth used to live.
No! she cried, tears running down her face and onto the soft white fur where they trembled, each reflecting the night sky and the pinpricks of light that shone coldly above.
Dont leave me, please, I cant I cant do this without you, dont leave She kneeled down and sobbed, crying out to whoever would listen. But she was alone.
Remember me. Remember the time we shared. Remember that I will always be here, to comfort you when you cry, to catch you when you fall, and to ease your pain when it hurts the most. Remember me when you see light in the world. Remember me when you look at the stars. The familiar voice echoed throughout the trees and water, breaking the silence and fear. Kyra looked up and saw that one star in the sky shone with a light that broke through the clouds and shattered the darkness around her. That light was brilliant and beautiful, perfect, peaceful, and without worry. Kyra smiled and let one last tear fall, falling into the pond and rippling the light that was within.

The water in the story represents the world, and shows that Kyra is not letting herself see the light that reflects from above into the water, always seeing it as black and unforgiving. When she sees the wolf, representing the thing that shows her the good, she realizes that everything is filled with hope, and nothing can take it away. When the wolf, the thing she was leaning on, falls away, she is close to giving up hope when she hears all the things that the wolf told her, giving her a chance to see that things can be good. Finally, at the very end of the story, she sees her pain (the tear) fall into the world and ripple the starlight in it.
Edited By Destinyflight on 1/19/2018 at 8:19 PM.
Dragongem23
Level 63
The Tender
Threads: 254
Posted: 1/20/2018 at 12:05 PM Post #4
Writer Name - *Call me Cap't *Username:Dragongem23
Type Of Writing You Like To Read -Fiction and Fantasy
Type Of Writing You Like To Write - Almost any thing really
Want to be on the Ping List? - YES

*Random Writing

She was sitting in the shade watching the sun fall over the abandoned castle. Everone else had left but her.She had a plan,she wouldn't let this castle fall Not to those Savage invaders.She walked down the stairs to the lowest level,her silver and gold dress trailing behind her.She came to a cave hidden under the castle.She called out a war cry,pleading for the caves inhabitants for help.A pair of gold eyes looked out at her
Sonrisa
Level 75
Ghost Writer
Posted: 1/20/2018 at 12:12 PM Post #5
Sounds good!
Pdsd234
Level 63
Candy Dispenser
Threads: 7
Posted: 1/20/2018 at 2:41 PM Post #6
This sounds like fun, I need to get back into writing.

Writer Name -Alice I suppose, or Al, I don't really have a writing name

Type Of Writing You Like To Read - I'll try pretty much anything, as long as it's not really sad(I'll sometimes be in the mood for sad things, but it's not very often) My favorite is probably fantasy or Sci-fi, especially fantasy or Sci-fi that's also humor

Type Of Writing You Like To Write - Truthfully? Usually fanfiction or things to do with personal experience, I need to start writing again.

Want to be on the Ping List? - Yes please
Sonrisa
Level 75
Ghost Writer
Posted: 1/20/2018 at 4:31 PM Post #7
Sounds good :)
Sypha
Level 60
Benevolent Brewer
Threads: 5
Posted: 1/21/2018 at 8:28 AM Post #8
Writer Name - Sypha
Type Of Writing You Like To Read - Science Fiction, Mystery, Fantasy, Romance, Crime, Action, Historical Fiction (more so in the Victorian ages)
Type Of Writing You Like To Write - Sad, Fantasy, Short Stories, Comedy, Romance, Fanfic
Want to be on the Ping List? - Yes
DrMako
Level 70
Majestic Green Thumb
Threads: 14
Posted: 2/23/2018 at 6:34 PM Post #9
Writer name- Niko Amastacia (Just Niko is okay, and my friends call me Pigeon)
Type of writing I like to read- I honestly have been staring at this question for ten minutes, because I literally cannot think of anything. I like mystery I guess, and fantasy-- actually, I really do like fantasy. I also like action/drama, but only in small quantities. And fanfiction.
Type of writing I like to write- Definitely fantasy. Like mystery but I'm bad at it, I dabble in poetry, and I like sci-fi. I really love big descriptions, which leads to a 15-page narrative that was originally supposed to be 2-3 (Can't you tell my English teachers love me?).
Want to be on the ping list?- Yes please!
Edited By Nikogoldeye on 2/23/2018 at 6:40 PM.
Aphelion
Level 75
Fright Master
Threads: 113
Posted: 2/24/2018 at 8:35 AM Post #10
Writer Name - I'm known by a couple of names... So here they are: 1) Amara Torter (NOT my real name, btw) 2) Dragonrider1542 3) Owl-Wolfspirit/Wolfspirit
Type Of Writing You Like To Read - I love reading. I love it. Anything except non-fiction is my thing. Of course, there are some great non-fictions out there that are exceptions.
Type Of Writing You Like To Write - A wide variety of stuff- anything, really. Depends on how I'm feeling. Essays, short stories, long stories, angst, fluff, fanfiction (for example, my own Undertale AU), other stuff.
Want to be on the Ping List? - Yeah!
Edited By Dragonrider1542 on 2/24/2018 at 8:35 AM.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3
This Page loaded in 0.011 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.