Forum Index > Groups, Guilds, Clubs, and Services > ~Random Writing Club~
Page 2 1, 2, 3 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Sonrisa
Level 75
Ghost Writer
Threads: 253
Posted: 2/24/2018 at 8:47 AM Post #11
Welcome! Feel free to post stories whenever you want!
Aphelion
Level 75
Fright Master
Threads: 113
Posted: 2/24/2018 at 9:26 AM Post #12
Add me to ping list?
Also, am I allowed to put writing about my Undertale AU on here?
Sonrisa
Level 75
Ghost Writer
Posted: 2/24/2018 at 12:29 PM Post #13
Sure, and I think you can write about anything you want ^.^
Eevee17
Level 51
The Sweet Tooth
Threads: 26
Posted: 2/28/2018 at 5:21 PM Post #14
Writer Name: Piper Spaniola (i just realy like the name)
Type of Writing I Like To Read: Mystery/Science Fiction
Type Of Writing I Like To Write: Fantasy
I would like to be on the ping list please
Sonrisa
Level 75
Ghost Writer
Posted: 2/28/2018 at 5:44 PM Post #15
Sounds good, feel free to post anytime!
Eevee17
Level 51
The Sweet Tooth
Posted: 3/1/2018 at 4:58 PM Post #16
Chapter 1

The Change

One morning I woke to my parents screaming, I sat up immediately, I saw my parents, but they looked at me in horror. I looked down at my hands and saw fur, I looked into my reflection in my mirror, I saw a furry beast that looked a lot like a fox, black fur, green narrowed eyes. I looked at my dad, he held a shotgun, "Papa, it's me, Piper!" I cried, but instead of words, growls came out of my mouth, my mom looked at me in terror and my dad raised his gun ready to fire. "Papa...please...it's me...Piper." I said forming growling words. My dad lowered the gun, "Pipes?" he asked his voice quavering. I nodded as tears formed in my eyes, my dad grabbed my visor and handed it me, "I tinkered with it so that you could understand and translate anything." my dad said, I nodded, I put the visor on, "Papa, what happened?" I asked, my growls were translated into my voice, "I don't know miha." he said coming over, he sat on my bed and hugged me. "The vaccine must have changed you somehow." my mom said, "How?" I asked, "Toxic chemicals were spilled and got into the vaccine." Twilight my AI system said. I smiled, "Hey Twilight, so if the vaccine made me this way won't people come looking for infected people?" I ask, "Most likely." Twilight said. "You have to go or they will take you away, I won't allow another child taken away from me." I mom said, I nod, I quickly pack up as I remember my brother Lucas dying from a disease, the vaccine I volunteered to take was for the disease that killed my brother, my mom packed me plenty of food and water into a pack, she hands me the pack with red eyes, I take the pack and hug her, "I love you, mama." I said, I went outside and walked into the forest we lived nearby, I turn around and wave, I enter the forest my ears and tail flicking nervously.
Eevee17
Level 51
The Sweet Tooth
Posted: 3/3/2018 at 12:07 PM Post #17
Chapter 2

Panic Attack

As I walked through the forest, my ears flicked as animals went through the forest. After wandering through the forest for a bit, I saw a cave with a curtain of vines covering the entrance and overgrown garden, "Piper! It's the garden you planted a long time ago and the cave you played in!" Twilight exclaimed, "Yeah, we could live here and visit my parents once in awhile." I said I went through the vines and found a hammock, a basket of old dog toys, and an old burnt out fire. I took off my pack and got out a pillow and blanket, I fixed the hammock and put the blanket and pillow in the hammock. As I was fixing up the hammock I heard a bark, I turned around saw my brother's German Shepherd, Jupiter, "Jupiter!" I exclaimed, I kneeled down and Jupiter ran into my arms and licked my face, "Piper, where have you been!" Jupiter said, my eyes widened, "H-how?" I asked, "You dad tinkered with the visor so you could understand any language." Twilight said. "That makes sense." I said, "What happened?" Jupiter asked, "Long story short, I signed up to test a vaccine and in the morning I wake up like this," I said, "but where have you been, when Lucas died you ran away." I said Jupiter nodded sadly, "Yes, but I have been living here, Lucas supplied the cave with dog food, blankets, treats, pillows, and dog toys." Jupiter said sitting down. I nod and smile, I sigh, but then when I tried to take a breath, no air enters my lungs, my eyes bulge out, I claw the air trying to breathe, "Help...me." I rasped, then I passed out from lack of air. "Piper, piper!" Jupiter howled. "You have to tell Jupiter or better yet go to a doctor!" i yelled at myself. "No! I can't, I'll just tell him that its an effect from the vaccine." I said, "Oh, like how you changed, was that just an 'effect'?!" I yelled at myself, "No! Be quiet, wake up, wake up, wake up!" I urged myself. "Piper!!!" Jupiter barked, my eyes snapped open and I let out an inhuman howl, I took a deep breath and tried to calm down. "Piper! Are you ok, what happened?" Jupiter asked worriedly. "I'm ok, it's just a panic attack I have whenever I think my family is in danger or when somebody dies," I said as a tear rolled down my face, dampening my fur. Jupiter came over and licked my tear away, "It's gonna be okay Piper." Jupiter said soothingly.
Eevee17
Level 51
The Sweet Tooth
Posted: 3/5/2018 at 1:17 PM Post #18
AUTHOR: a friend of mine and me are writing this story so stay tuned for more chapters to come

The Three Queens
Chapter 1

Once upon a time on a faraway island in the middle of the ocean, near the equator, the leaders of the mythical creatures gave their final breaths. The mermaids, griffins, dragons, fairies, pixies, allicorns, unicorns, pegesi, and werewolves all mourned the death of their great leaders. Little did they know that the last breaths of these leaders would be the first breath of three very unique girls. Come on you two. Your walking slower than dirt. said 14 year old Bekah to her two friends. Bekah was a pretty girl with her longish red hair and silvery green eyes. She wasnt as tall as her friends but she was feisty. Since when did you become so bossy? said Lilly, one of Bekahs friends. Lilly was 17 years old. She was tall with short blond hair and kind blue eyes. Yeah. I havent seen you this excited since we were told we were playing dodge ball for gym! said Lillys 15 year old sister Eve. Eve, like her sister was tall, she had brown shoulder length hair and brown eyes. Well sorry, I just dont want to be late. You know how Ms. Nicholson is when were late. said Bekah defensively. Your right lets go. said Lilly.

They speed walked all the way to their last class of the day, History. When they got to class Ms. Nicholson said, You are a second late! You will stay after school for an hour. Bekah was burning with rage. She was so mad that a deep monstrous growl escaped her throat. Her nails elongated to claws and her eyes narrowed into slits. Eve who was usually calm, was boiling with anger. Water danced from her palms and flickered across her skin. Lillys eyes were flashing with lightning and clouds surrounded her neck. Ms. Nicholson quaked in fear and barely managed to say, N-never mind you can go home now. The girls relaxed and left the school. All of a sudden the concrete gave away and the girls fell down through the split earth screaming in terror.
Edited By Eevee17 on 3/5/2018 at 1:18 PM.
YureiNeko
Level 75
Hand of Destiny
Threads: 83
Posted: 4/21/2018 at 5:08 PM Post #19
Writer Name - yureiNeko is fine. c:
Type Of Writing You Like To Read - Honestly anything but drama and romance (Most of what I find can't pull it off write...ha ha...puns... c': )
Type Of Writing You Like To Write - I write a lot of fanfic, so usually romance. I also write a lot of horror and fantasy though.
Want to be on the Ping List? - Heck yeah!
Sonrisa
Level 75
Ghost Writer
Posted: 4/21/2018 at 5:10 PM Post #20
Okay ^^
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3
This Page loaded in 0.011 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.