Forum Index > Roleplay Games > Galvanas Scars [RPG]
Page 4 1, 2, 3, 4, 5... 133, 134, 135 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
IvyCat
Level 62
Trickster
Threads: 106
Posted: 12/4/2017 at 11:58 AM Post #31
Revamped Galvana thread! Please could everyone refill in the form and make sure to include a picture of your character.

Thinks you can change:
-Personality
-Backstory
-Sub-Element (Ice, air, fire etc)
-Picture
-Hybrid type
-Hybrid name

Things you can't change:
-Whether light or dark
-Your village
-Original Gender
-Current skills

I will send everyone a new ping, so just reply to your most recent one on the old thread and I will send the next one on here with your one quoted.
Katelynn4545
Level 71
The Artistic
Threads: 345
Posted: 12/4/2017 at 2:21 PM Post #32
Your ign: Katelynn4545
Character's name: Holly
Describe or find a picture of your character: https://i.imgur.com/f9YdrN3.png
Character's age: 21
Half form? (Vampire, cat, bunny etc): Cat
Personality (must stick to this): Holly is much to trusting, not to mention overly optimistic. Aside from her Happy and trusting exterior she can be quite the mischievous trickster and a bit of a flirt, but is a bit awkward when flirted with.
Village: Veslon
Dark or light?: Light
Future element: Earth
Backstory: Her Trusting Nature Got her in a bit too much trouble, and was often used as a scapegoat in her schooldays, her appearance not helping much. Though this happened she still Trusts and Strives to pull out the Best in everyone she meets. However after this she has become more mischievous and troublesome with . She is a bit of a dork and loves some things to the point it could be considered a weird obsession. She is not strong at all and relies on things other than strength.
Likes: All animals, Taking naps, being out in the sunshine, Strawberries
Dislikes: Thunderstorms, Spiders, and having her tail pulled
One thing that wins them over:Her ultimate weak spot is her ears..... you rub those soft staples and she will practically do as you wish.
Something they hate with their whole heart: When people disregard others feelings entirely
Emberfall777
Level 60
The Artistic
Threads: 46
Posted: 12/4/2017 at 2:34 PM Post #33
Your ign: Emberfall777
Character's name: Jax
Find a picture of your character:

Black hair, emerald green eyes, black wolf ears and tail
Character's age & Gender: ~17, Male
Half form? (Vampire, cat, bunny etc): Wolf
Personality (must stick to this): Friendly, but finds it a bit hard to express himself sometimes. He generally prefers to be alone with the wildlife and he can find it difficult to trust others.
Village: Hericon
Dark or light?: Dark
Future element: Shadows
Backstory: He was adopted at a young age but never really connected with his new family. He feels a deep longing for adventure and strives to prove not all hybrids are evil.
Likes: Strawberries, grapes, climbing, swimming, carving, most berries and fruits, being alone
Dislikes: Large crowds, people who are extremely chatty, people who seem to think they know everything
One thing that wins them over: Chocolate (specifically dark chocolate)
Something they hate with their whole heart: People who hate hybrids as a whole without any acceptable reason
Edited By Emberfall777 on 12/4/2017 at 2:37 PM.
Swirlspot
Level 75
Frosty Hands
Threads: 64
Posted: 12/4/2017 at 3:31 PM Post #34
Your ign: Swirlspot
Character's name: Zilla
Describe or find a picture of your character:
Character's age: 18
Half form? (Vampire, cat, bunny etc): Malkin Dreki
Personality (must stick to this): A thinker, quiet. Not the best fighter, but she makes up for it with quick reflexes and the ability to hide. Has a lazy side but is very organized and logical.
Village: Veslon
Future element: Shadows

(optional from here)
Backstory: Lived with her parents and a ton of siblings. They moved around a lot. She's always been antisocial, preferring to curl up with a book and let the rest of the world fade away. Despite this, she loves the energy and excitement children bring.

Likes: Peace, a good story or debate. Anything Sweet; like strawberries.

Dislikes: Boring work or something she can't see the point of. Cheese. Getting dirty.

One thing that wins them over: Ice cream or a book.

Something they hate with their whole heart: Injustice and mushrooms.

Best at: Spying and gathering intelligence.

Worst at: Combat.

(I'm keeping everything the same. But I was looking at the first page and I saw that I get to have a book?)
Vineyiea
Level 75
Guardian of the Realm
Threads: 187
Posted: 12/4/2017 at 3:32 PM Post #35
ign:Vineyiea
Character's name: Tala
Character's age: 19
Half form? (Vampire, cat, bunny etc): fox
Personality (must stick to this): timid around people, but she is very comfortable with animals
Future element: Wind

(optional from here)
Backstory: She was raised by her father, but tended to spend most of her time alone. While her father loved her, he wasn't sure how to properly raise her (especially when her fox side showed)
Dislikes: people, fighting
One thing that wins them over: people showing affection toward animals
Something they hate with their whole heart: cruelty by humans (toward animals in particular)
Best at: tracking and moving in the woods (quietly)
Worst at: fighting hand to hand (like sword or knife)
Aphelion
Level 75
Fright Master
Threads: 113
Posted: 12/4/2017 at 5:38 PM Post #36
Hi! Just a heads up, I'll be putting on mine a bit later today, so save me a spot :p
Snowcrystal
Level 61
Threads: 175
Posted: 12/4/2017 at 7:16 PM Post #37
Your ign: Snowcrystal
Character's name: Fia
Pretty much like this except its a shirt under that jacket and she also has some red patches of scales at some parts of her skin.
Character's age: 13-ish
Half form: dragon
Personality: cheerful (most of the time), brave, often jumps to conclusions, is not a person you want to anger, sarcastic.
Village:Tyica
Future element: Fire

Likes: Burning things, flying, sweet food, apples, the color red
Dislikes: Water (except for drinking)
One thing that wins them over: a kind of dessert called cinnamon buns, especially with candied apples
Something they hate with their whole heart: Proud enemies with a huge ego
Backstory: Doesn't remember much about her childhood, because when she was little, she was very daring (still is) and was not very cautious. She had tried flying because of her good friend, Dove, who was a bird hybrid, had convinced that they should try flying since they both had wings. They both succeeded, yes, but the wind suddenly blew very strongly and they both got blown away. Dove was blown into a tree, but Fia was blown off a cliff. Her father saw her at the last second and tried to save her, but could not prevent her from smacking into the base of the cliffs. He used magic to heal her very fatal wounds, and parts where her skin had scarred off were replaced by ruby red scales. But, he also had to remover her memories of this, otherwise she would have been very unstable.
BTW: Her father's magic was a gift from a hybrid, but he could only use his magic once in his lifetime, and he chose to use it on Fia to heal her
Edited By Snowcrystal on 12/6/2017 at 4:54 PM.
Limor
Level 72
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 293
Posted: 12/4/2017 at 10:47 PM Post #38
*Wow i'm glad I had the thing from the last one saved as a link on my laptop*

Character's name: Matty (Matt)
Character's age: 17 (Female)
Half form? (Vampire, cat, bunny etc): Cat
Personality (must stick to this): Clingy and gets excited easily, also trusts easily and is easily taken advantage. of easily. Is very happy and bubbly acting most of the time and dislikes being alone. Also weak both mentally and physical but quite smart. Will usually stay loyal to someone no matter how they treat her. Is usually quite sleep deprived because of staying up late. She is quite fast and agile and can escape things easily. She is very quiet and despite acting happy she is actually quite a pessimist. She cares deeply for her allies and wants to make everyone happy. She is also a very smol bean and is only 4'10. She is very small and skinny and very pale with dark eye circles.
Future element: Illusions

Backstory: Grew up alone as her parents weren't that kind. She soon grew restless and decided to find an adventure for herself.
Likes: Candy, Smoking, caffeine, and going on nightime walks.
Dislikes: Being alone, rules, and going to sleep/waking up early
One thing that wins them over: Sweets
Something they hate with their whole heart: Abuse
Best at: Finding things and figuring out things others can't
Worst at: Physically fighting
Grapejuice
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 155
Posted: 12/5/2017 at 4:12 AM Post #39
Your ign: Grapejuice
Character's name: skotdi
Find a picture of your character:
Character's age & Gender: 19 Female
Half form? (Vampire, cat, bunny etc): Wolf
Personality (must stick to this): Shy, quiet, loyal,
Future element: Shadow
Backstory: Hardened life, her mom cast her out once she found out she was a hybrid she was always quiet, but learned early on to be careful who she trusts and which people earn her loyalty. Normally on the run. She grew a liking to animals since she knew she could trust them.
Dislikes:cruelty, and naive people
One thing that wins them over: thoughtfulness
Something they hate with their whole heart: Lies
IvyCat
Level 62
Trickster
Threads: 106
Posted: 12/5/2017 at 10:45 AM Post #40
I was wondering - how would your human father have magic? Also please remove the scales burning part. ^^
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5... 133, 134, 135
This Page loaded in 0.016 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.