Threads: 143
Posted: 10/3/2018 at 10:06 PM Post #21
Project Finished, Project Starting

Finished Project
Sweet Lamb Qitari
12 trait points (36k gold)

Variation:
10 trait points (30k gold)

I got really lucky and bred a male with the perfect traits for the variant, so I only had to use one philer of nullification, which was nice.

New Projects
Mystic Waters Qitari
12 trait points
Godiva

I decided to completely redesign my project goal for this theme because the previous design just didn't look right. I've already started breeding a few eggs, so hopefully this project will get underway pretty quickly. I also don't know of any other 6v projects for this theme, so I'm hoping I might breed the first one

On my other project, there are a bunch that will also be completed soon, and I've recently gone through the list of potential future projects and think I've improved the overall quality by adding new ones and removing ones I didn't like.
One more thing, I've moved into stat breeding for my Clay Combatants, which will be my first max stat project!
Edited By Wavypavy on 10/3/2018 at 10:08 PM.
Silverkitsu
Level 75
Crystalline Cleaver
Posted: 10/3/2018 at 10:23 PM Post #22
Hi Godiva,
I'm just pinging to let you know that I've just started the mystic water qitari project, and that the design has been changed (as you can see in the post above). I guess I'll just let you know when it's finished now so I can get you that offspring you wanted.
If you didn't want to be pinged, then sorry for bothering you!
Godiva
Level 70
The Sweet Tooth
Threads: 45
Posted: 10/4/2018 at 1:50 PM Post #23
Thanks for the ping! I love the traits you've chosen for the mystic water project, and I'd love to buy some completed offspring (and maybe some non-6-vis offspring too!). Keep me updated please :)
Silverkitsu
Level 75
Crystalline Cleaver
Posted: 10/20/2018 at 4:58 AM Post #24
Projects Finished, Projects Starting

Finished Projects
Northern Spirit Griffis
12 trait points (30k gold)

In the end, they needed about 6 dyes each and C3 still didn't end up looking how I wanted, which was irritating to say the least, but they're finally done now.

Honey Bee Lunemaras
8 trait points (24k gold)
theme: honey bee lunemara

If I'm being honest, I don't love this design, but it was a practical choice for a project at the time. Anyway, adding more pairs to by list can't hurt. :)

New Project
Sisterly Love Luffoxs
12 trait points

This is based on a design my sister made. I actually generated the first pet for it and named him "wibblewobble the 5th" ages ago for a spring festival scavenger hunt.

I'm holding off on replacing starting a second project to replace the two that just finished until the lupora revamp is released since it looks like there won't be full colour and trait regeneration for making pairs and I'll probably want to do something with the new traits.

On a different note, I've been breeding a bunch of my themed pets so that I have some breeders ready for when I decide to start my future projects
Silverkitsu
Level 75
Crystalline Cleaver
Posted: 12/12/2018 at 8:25 PM Post #25

Finished Project
Clay Combatant Griffis
12 trait points; max-stat (300k gold)

I can safely say that this project has been a learning experience, as it was my first time attempting a max stat project. I have to say thank you to everybody who donated to this project, as this is what allowed me to start on it. I took an approach to minimise the amount of prismatic philters I had to use, which worked well for me as it also kept the number of pets I had to deal with at any given time during the stat phase really low. I've also decided to have two breeding pairs, which will allow me to create more breedable pairs if I want, which means I can do recolours if I want.

New Projects
Candied Griffi
10 trait points

It's been almost a year since I got my candied griffi from the advent calendar, and I've wanted to do a project with it basically the entire time. So now that I'm finishing up my previous griffi project I'm finally going to make a start on this one.

Grim Reaper Nytekrie
12 trait points

I actually started this project before now, but it was timed weirdly and I never put it in one of these announcements. I don't think there's anything more to say about this one, it's just a straight foreward themed project.

In other updates, I won a free stable in a forum game, and I'm using it for "side project". Basically, sometimes when I'm bored I breed for projects I haven't officially started and that's where I'm keeping them. I'm also starting to work on restricted trait pairs there.
Silverkitsu
Level 75
Crystalline Cleaver
Posted: 1/5/2019 at 6:37 PM Post #26

Finished Project
Coconut Octopus Bulbori
6 trait points (18k gold)
preorders:
Keychain (paid through breeding)

This project took longer than I would have liked for just 3 trait points, but I think the outcome is cute and it doesn't matter now because it's finished and I can add another pair to my collection.

New Project
Vampiric Vulnyx
(10 trait points)

I'm hoping my shooting star vulnyxs will be finished soon so that there isn't too much overlap in the species at once in the breeding grounds, but that should be fine. I have started breeding a few sylesti for this project earlier, so it should get up and running pretty quickly.
Silverkitsu
Level 75
Crystalline Cleaver
Posted: 3/18/2019 at 2:33 AM Post #27
bump against locking.
I'm not really playing anymore, but I do love this game and hopefully will be back in full to complete all these projects.
Silverkitsu
Level 75
Crystalline Cleaver
Posted: 4/26/2019 at 5:08 AM Post #28

Finished Project
Shooting Stars Vulnyx
6 trait points (18k gold)

New Project
Frigid Sunrise Ny'Vene
10 trait points

And
12 trait points
Silverkitsu
Level 75
Crystalline Cleaver
Posted: 5/31/2019 at 6:22 PM Post #29

Finished Project
Moon and Stars Aeredini
12 trait points (30k gold)

I've been working towards this pair for so long I can barely even remember when I started. The original design is in the generator from 2017 and I've wanted a breeding pair of them since then. Now, years and a fortune of dye latter I finally have them. There were a couple of preorders that I'll sort out in the next couple of weeks when the recovery time allows it.

New Project
I'm not so much starting a new project, as bringing a couple of projects I've already started into focus. Specifically, I'm going to look at my cupid puffs and try to get a pair of each.

Silverkitsu
Level 75
Crystalline Cleaver
Posted: 8/3/2019 at 6:11 PM Post #30
Projects Finished

Natureguard Aeridini
8 trait points (28k gold)

Guardian Angel Griffi

Arctic Nomad Vulnyx

I forgot to post about these here because I mostly just run my restricted trait projects on the side, but I completed them and I'm three themes closer to having every restricted theme pair.
Edited By Wavypavy on 8/3/2019 at 6:12 PM.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3
This Page loaded in 0.013 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.