Forum Index > Breeding Discussion > Wavypavy's Projects
Page 2 1, 2, 3 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Silverkitsu
Level 75
Crystalline Cleaver
Threads: 143
Posted: 10/11/2017 at 8:24 AM Post #11
I've had a horrible discovery with my Wild Roamer project: one of my starting sylesti, who is tamed, had a hidden trait! Mossy Flight had enchanted butterflies hidden in M3, and I can safely say that I have less hair now after being forced to release a significant portion of my breeding stock, including most of the best females I had.
Silverkitsu
Level 75
Crystalline Cleaver
Posted: 10/20/2017 at 5:35 PM Post #12
Due to the upcoming autumn festival and my IRL exams, breeding, hatching, genetic testing, and sorting into stables sylesti from all of my projects is to much for me at the moment. I'm putting the following projects on hold:
Northern Spirit Griffis
Spiked Wood Morkkos
Wandering River Zolnixis

all other projects are likely to slow down untill I have time to deal with the backlog of untested sylesti in my hatchery.
Silverkitsu
Level 75
Crystalline Cleaver
Posted: 11/12/2017 at 4:45 AM Post #13
I'm starting the paused projects back up again, and am preparing for this:
Max Stat Projects
Clay Combatants
(I have warrior and two generated pets; starting breeding when generated are adults and another project finishes)

I would really like to try and get donation of prismatic philters and other such materials for the project and will give heavily discounted offspring to people who help
Silverkitsu
Level 75
Crystalline Cleaver
Posted: 12/3/2017 at 12:20 AM Post #14
I've bred the female for my alternate design blue steel bunny project:
Silverkitsu
Level 75
Crystalline Cleaver
Posted: 12/22/2017 at 12:50 AM Post #15
I now have a male and female for my blu steel bunnie variation:

They shouldn't be related, but I'm waiting until the male is fully grown before releasing my breeding hoard.

I also have a female for the 6v version of the project (the first PB 6v blue steel bunnie as far as I know), and I'm working on breeding her a mate.

Note to self: ping preorder people once I've successfully bred each pair and can actually start selling offspring
Silverkitsu
Level 75
Crystalline Cleaver
Posted: 1/31/2018 at 1:53 AM Post #16
Projects Finished, Projects Starting

Finished Projects
Steel and Bunny
12 trait points (36k gold)
blue steel bunny luffox

Blue and Suede
10 trait points (30k gold)
blue steel bunny luffox

These two are my first themed project, as well as my first time getting to post on the first 6vis theme thread. It started almost a year ago with the easter event and wouldn't have been possible without the help of people offering free breeding.

Snowy and Wolf
6 trait points (18k gold)
snowy lupora

This was a short and easy project (relative to what they can take), and I'm hoping that I'll be able to create a few pairs from the 3vis lups and regenerate them. Otherwise, it's no big loss because I'm pretty happy with it as is.

New Projects
Honey Bee Lunemara
(starting with 3 males 1 female, with 1 vis each)
8 trait points
preorders:

This one I've been planning to do since the lunemara revamp because I had the starting pets ready to go in my stable and could choose the traits.

Moon and Stars Aeridinis
(just started)
8 trait points
preorders:
Silverstream616
Typhix (male)

This project i've been thinking of for a VERY long time now. It will be a dye project, and probably a really fidilly one because of all the extreme colours. I'll probably play around with the design a bit to make it easier to dye before it's done. So far I've bought a female aeridini with no traits at all, and have found a male with all the right traits and no others up for public breeding. It shouldn't take too long to do, but will be expensive.
Silverkitsu
Level 75
Crystalline Cleaver
Posted: 2/14/2018 at 1:24 AM Post #17
Project Finished

Wild Roamer Quitaris
8 trait points (20k gold)
Personal Project

This project has been really fun. I started with a pretty wild quitari I found and generated another three with regular essence. I had a panic at one point when i realised the wild sylesti had a hidden trait she was passing to half my hatchlings, but managed to deal with it before there was too much of a problem. I'll be moving them to my sales thread now if anybody wants to buy a baby.
Edited By Wavypavy on 2/14/2018 at 1:29 AM.
Silverkitsu
Level 75
Crystalline Cleaver
Posted: 3/3/2018 at 4:38 PM Post #18
Project Finished

Spiked Bark Morkkos
12 trait points (30k gold)
Personal Project

This has been a very long ride. I started this project 437 days ago with three regular generated morkkos. It was my second project I ever started and my first 6vis project. I had terrible luck throughout most of the project and wasn't very active when I first started it, which is why it took such a ridiculously long time. But I've learnt a lot and it opened the way to more projects.
I'll be using the stable space freed up for my Winter Morning Lighiras
Silverkitsu
Level 75
Crystalline Cleaver
Posted: 5/25/2018 at 7:04 AM Post #19
Project Finished, Project Starting

Finished Project
Golden and Kingfisher
8 trait points (24k gold)
Kingfisher Aurleon

I've officially completed my kingfisher Aurleon project! Now it's time to choose another design to make :)

New Projects
Coconut Octopus Bulbori
6 trait points

This should be a fairly quick project because of how few traits are involved. I'm mainly doing it because I like the female and how the ribbons echo octopus tentacles.
Silverkitsu
Level 75
Crystalline Cleaver
Posted: 6/5/2018 at 3:41 AM Post #20
Project Finished, Project Starting

Finished Project
Wandering River Zolnixis
12 trait points (30k gold)

I came very close to breeding out M2 on this project, but managed to save it and even got the black and navy colours pretty close to the original design without needing any dye.

New Projects
Shooting Stars Vulnyx
6 trait points

I just realised that lots of the designs I have planed that I particularly like are 6 trait points. Oh well, they're pretty and simple designs and I can make them fairly quickly.
Edited By Wavypavy on 6/5/2018 at 3:41 AM.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3
This Page loaded in 0.012 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.