Eyelashviper
Level 61
Threads: 224
Posted: 4/9/2019 at 6:28 PM Post #1282

(My current Avi represents me

A picture:
)

How my Avi represents me:

The eyes are green representing that I love nature. I have short-ish brown-ish hair. The head thingy because I love the night more than the morning. The fire colors signal that I love the design of fire along many different things... For example: a portrait of a cat. The Magma wings because I am interested in volcanoes and I wish that humans could fly. The dream catcher in the background because I feel that good dreams signal a happy day is ahead.

How the Vuxlnix represents me:

I have Brown-ish eyes. The black represents that I love black cats. The blue and green-blue because I love those colors, and The cheetah spots because I love cheetahs. The leaf veins because I like nature. The demon/dragon wings because I love dragons. The Nekomata tail because i like mythology.
Zalea
Level 73
Majestic Brewmistress
Threads: 24
Posted: 4/12/2019 at 4:43 AM Post #1283
Hi everyone, I would like to join this group ^^

I'm Zalea, I am 21yo and I've just found out I have anxiety a couple months ago... My teenage years have been quite rough by times, I've dealed with depression, self-harm and anorexia during those years and I am currently dealing with depression and anxiety.

I did not use to be anxious, it all started when my ex boyfriend started saying I was weird when I was interacting with people; he said it multiple times throughout our 1 year relationship and I that is where my anxiety began. I am able to go up to strangers and compliment them, but I struggle to have conversations with most people including my family and my boyfriend's family and it makes me sad...

I started seeing a psychiatrist in the beginning of 2019, when I was taking a class that really wasn't meant for me and gave me an intense amount of stress, anxiety and overall sadness. I ended up quiting the class, I hoped I would be better but I am still struggling a lot.
Only my boyfriend and close friends know I am still struggling, my family thinks it was all because of my classes and that I am doing better now (I have never said that, they just assumed so and I don't know whether I should tell them or not).

Sorry about that long rant but since this is about anxiety I thought I would let you guys know what's my actual situation with it. ^^'

I think this group is an awesome idea and I am eager (even tho it frightens me a little) to talk with you guys. :)
Also: I am canadian french so I'm sorry if my english isn't totaly on point. ^^'
Limor
Level 72
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 293
Posted: 4/12/2019 at 6:57 PM Post #1284
Welcome! Would you like a discord link? We also have a fun game linked on the front page!
Limor
Level 72
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 4/12/2019 at 7:00 PM Post #1285
Welcome! Would you like a discord link? We also have a fun game linked on the front page!
Flamesremoura
Level 74
The Sweet Tooth
Posted: 4/12/2019 at 8:30 PM Post #1286
Im not comfortable enough for that... Srry....
Flamesremoura
Level 74
The Sweet Tooth
Posted: 4/12/2019 at 9:14 PM Post #1287
This is the avitar that looks closest to me (no hoodies so had to improvise)

And this is the zolnixi that most represents me (i love foxes, butterflies and flowers though i wont admit it in person)

Zalea
Level 73
Majestic Brewmistress
Posted: 4/12/2019 at 10:47 PM Post #1288
Thanks for the proposition but I don't really use Discord ^^

For the game, since I don't really have any items this is probably what represents me the most:

I am average size, with brown eyes and hair, I have a punk\goth style (sometimes a little tomboyish) that I can't really reproduce here. I love army pants, big black boots with medium heels, leather jackets and band shirts... I also like piercings and tattoos, currently have only my nose pierced (I had the bellybutton and eyebrow too but I took them off) and 3 tattoos. The colors you can mostly find in my wardrobe are black, grey, white (but only as an accent on darker clothes), dark green and dark bugrundy.

And this Sylesti is the one that represents me:

Puffadores are my favorite specie here so of course it had to be one of those. Her hair and eyes are brown just like mine. She has green accents because green is my favorite color, it reminds me of nature and dark magic. The tribal wrap and green flames represents my love for dark things, like horror movies, horror games, urban legends... I love everything that's spooky, scary, paranormal, mysterious and dark.
Edited By Zalea on 4/12/2019 at 10:50 PM.
Limor
Level 72
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 4/12/2019 at 11:14 PM Post #1289
just to tell you you can dress an avi up without own the item! Just click the little eyeglass to preview the item!
Zalea
Level 73
Majestic Brewmistress
Posted: 4/13/2019 at 3:36 AM Post #1290
I didn't know that, thanks! ^^ I'm gonna have to check it out and play with it this week :)

Edit: Finaly I decided to check it out right away xD So, this is me (well, my imaginary self):

In my imaginary, I am a forest guardian. I have always felt in link with every part of nature. My favorite place to be is in the forest, it keeps me calm, washes everything away; as long as I stay there nothing can get me (except mosquitos). My avi looks like my real self, pale skin, long brown hair, brown eyes and even some tattoos. That wolf next to me represents those things I don't like about myself; I have to tame them. I love everything that is "mysterious" or "mythical", I think there is a dreamy side to it, that's why I portraited myself as a magic forest guardian because in my imaginary forest I can be who I want to be.
Edited By Zalea on 4/13/2019 at 4:18 AM.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 128, 129, 130... 161, 162, 163
This Page loaded in 0.018 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.