Players 2,541 413
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,205,120 843
Generated 653,649 74
Captured 1,186,817 93
Bred 6,364,562 676
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Roleplaying > Dragon Roleplay!!!
Page 1  
Author Thread Post
Funnygirl317
Level 57
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 32
Posted: 9/22/2017 at 9:39 PM Post #1
Hello! Welcome to my Dragon Roleplay! In this roleplay, there were no dragons in the human realm, until a certain dragon opened a rift between the worlds, creating a portal than any creature can use. Just touch it, and you will be transported between worlds, but not without a price. It saps your energy, leaving even the most healthy dragons lying on the ground, barely conscious.

Many dragons have traveled to this new world, but beware! The dragon Ehecatl, who created the portal, met a sad end after traveling too many times back and forth between worlds in too short a time period.

Will you stay in the overcrowded dragon world? Or will you try to find great territories in the human dimension and risk getting found out by the humans, and endanger the whole dragon species?

Please give a picture of your character, your dragon name, height, length, and wingspan. (my profile will be an example, as well as my actual sheet)

Also, if you are interacting with a character, than please ping them, so that they know what is happening.

Please no descriptive mating, or fowl language. Your post will be reported, thank you.

Finally, please no power playing, and you can't die without wanting too, and if you die, please inform me so that I can mark your character as dead. Although, you can be gravely injured, and be on the brink of death, but nobody can kill you without your own consent.

You can also make up a anonymous dragon to "Fight" for territory over to make the game a little more interesting, even when there are not many people in the roleplay. You may kill anonymous dragons, Since they are technically of your making.

Now for the Character list! Please message your character to me so that I can place it on the characters board below!
Thisby
Level 20
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 74
Posted: 9/22/2017 at 9:41 PM Post #2
Will edit it here!
Funnygirl317
Level 57
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 9/22/2017 at 9:44 PM Post #3
Character Sheet! (Message me if you wish to join in!)

Funnygirl317:

Character Name: Eclipse (Female)
Height: 3 Meters (9.8ft)
Length: 8 Meters (26.2ft)
Wingspan: 6 Meters (19.6ft)

Shayni:

Character Name: Ryuu (Male)
Height: 3.5 Meters
Length: 9 Meters
Wingspan: 7 Meters

Bluepearl13

Character Name: Blue (Female)
Height: 4 meters
Length: 8.7 meters
Wingspan: 8.3 meters

Fengarii:

Character Name: Nacht (Male)
Height: 3 meters (10ft)
Length: 7.6 meters(25ft)
Wingspan: 12.4 meters (45ft)
Personality: Quiet, solemn, wise
Random fact: He was born with abnormally large wings, and when he went through the rift, a human saw him, but they were drunk so no one believed their fanciful tales of a 'dragon with wings as like the night skies as possibly can be'

Galexiadraws:

COMING SOON!
Edited By Funnygirl317 on 9/24/2017 at 9:40 PM.
Shayni
Level 63
Trickster
Threads: 164
Posted: 9/22/2017 at 10:19 PM Post #4
Character Name: Ryuu (Male)
Height: 3.5 Meters
Length: 9 Meters
Wingspan: 7 Meters

Funnygirl317
Level 57
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 9/22/2017 at 10:36 PM Post #5
I pad through the darkness, having a hard time seeing my talons in front of my face, even though I had spent almost an hour through the inky blackness, which pressed all around me. There was the gentle sound of dripping water falling from the ceiling, which made the cave wet and slippery.

I blew another puff of scarlet fire, illuminating the high sloping walls. I was starting to doubt the legends I had heard about this portal, even though some dragons had found the limp body of Ehecatl, and claimed that he had died of exhaustion after traveling through a portal one too many times. The dragons had also boasted that the portal lead to an alternate dimension. I, having no territory to call my own in our overcrowded world, began to search for this portal, although, I was starting to have second thoughts. They could have killed Ehecatl then made up the portal to trick dragons into leaving their territories undefended as the searched in vain for the nonexistent portal, and when the returned to their territories unsuccessful, they would find their land claimed by a clever, happy liar.

But I had nothing to loose.

Suddenly, I heard a faint humming sound, coming from a fork in the tunnels. One lead up, and the other lead down. The downward one was where the sound seemed to be originating. My curiosity peaked, I made my way down the steep slope.

After some way, the large tunnel opened up to an even larger room, where I stopped dead.

There was a large swirling, multicolored circle of light, washing the whole room in a scattered rainbow light.

I stared at the spinning mass of light, and started to move towards it.

Every instinct screamed for me to turn and run back through the cave system, screaming at the top of my lungs. But my body wouldn't listen. I took one step after another towards that hypnotizing light, until I was standing with my face almost touching it.

Staring into the portal, I saw many things, flashes of images in my mind that I can't retrace, even though I know they were somehow important, but none of that matters now. My talon raised itself until it was level with my face. An epic battle raged within me, my arm didn't want to leave the light alone, but I did. Pure terror pulsed through me as my talon got slowly closer and closer to the light. Then I touched it.

For a moment, nothing happened. My talon touched the surface, creation a gentle ripple, as if I had touched a pool of water, than the portal's light slowly stopped swirling.

*I'm not gonna die!* I thought, relief making my legs shake. But then something happened.

My talon started to get sucked into the light! I tried to tug it free, but it made no difference. It was like being sucked into a pool of quick sand glue. It sucked you in and held you tight. My arm was next, pulling the rest of me with it. I roared with pure horror as the quick sand light got closer and closer to my bony muzzle.

*At least it will be painless.* I thought to my self, *Oh who am I kidding? I was the one who believed those stupid dragons! This is why I don't trust anyone! This just proves me right! You can't trust any dragon!*

I let out a mournful wail, and with a huge sigh, closed my eyes, and touched my muzzle to the light's surface. Everything started to spin, and fast, I squeezed my eyes shut even tighter, than I felt all of my muscles slacken as an overwhelming exhaustion washed over me, then I remembered no more.
Funnygirl317
Level 57
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 9/23/2017 at 12:39 PM Post #6
I opened my eyes. The world was an unfocused assembly of dark grays. I could feel the hard, cold stone beneath me, and could still hear the gentle, rhythmic sounds of dripping water as it fell from the long, hanging stalactites.

I blinked my eyes, trying to force them to focus, and after they did (which was a long time), I was surprised, at first, to see more stone walls. But as I remembered what had happened, I was even more surprised by the hole in the wall, or the entrance to the cave, not three bounds away!

I sat up, exhaustion still stubbornly clinging to my scales, and stumbled out into the starlight. There were mountains as far as the eye could see, which made sense in some way, that I was in a very large cave system, but the problem was that, I didn't recognize this mountain range, nor had I seen it on any maps. The air smelled, relatively clean, but with an underlying scent of something resembling smoke.

I felt as if my brain were about to burst. You didn't go into a cave, touch a swirling mass of rainbows, then get spat out in some strange smoky land, feeling exhausted. That's not normal, and if you think that's normal, than you have a strange life.

All exhaustion seemed to melt away in my curiosity. Had I found the portal that the rumors had said? Was there really more land to claim?

I spread my wings wide, itching to claim land before other dragons got smart and came searching for the portal and found it, and took all the land in this world, leaving none for me. . . again.

I bunched my muscles and sprang off the ground and was airborne. Oh how I had missed being able to fly, that cave had begun to feel small and cramped in the time I was in it. It had made me feel like an earthworm. From the air, I could see everything, an owl pouncing on an unsuspecting mouse, a fiery red fox slinking through the shadows, even a lone wolf, sniffing among the grasses, searching for a meal.

I turned my head back to look at the entrance, and to my horror, I saw the entrance. . . close. It was like the terrain stretched, and shifted until it looked just like any part of the mountain.

I pitched my wings so that I flew towards the place where the hole had closed. When I landed, I poked at the place where there used to be a cave. Then I threw all my weight on the mountain, and got a bruised shoulder.

*Maybe,* I thought to my self, *The portal spits you out in a random spot, than closes again.*

Well... whatever that portal did, I was stuck here. And I may as well make the best of it.
Bluepearl13
Level 60
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 131
Posted: 9/23/2017 at 7:31 PM Post #7
Name: Blue
Height: 4 meters
Length: 8.7 meters
Wingspan: 8.3 meters
Fengarii
Level 60
Trickster
Threads: 29
Posted: 9/23/2017 at 8:36 PM Post #8

Name: Nacht
Height: 10ft
Length: 25 ft
Wingspan: 45 ft
Personality: Quiet, solemn, wise
Random fact: He was born with abnormally large wings, and when he went through the rift, a human saw him, but they were drunk so no one believed their fanciful tales of a 'dragon with wings as like the night skies as possibly can be'
Galexiadraws
Level 60
Trickster
Threads: 31
Posted: 9/24/2017 at 7:08 PM Post #9
Seems interesting! Ill join in sometime when I finish the drawing of the dragon~

This Page loaded in 0.011 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.