Forum Index > Games, Contests, and Giveaways > Regen Lunamara Giveaway Games
Page 3 1, 2, 3, 4 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
IvyCat
Level 62
Trickster
Threads: 106
Posted: 9/19/2017 at 12:07 PM Post #21
These are based off of one of my favourite puffadore (who I never got to make real, sadly) their colours are beautiful, so i didn't feel the need to add that many traits.

I think for this pair it really works with the different colours, although the male looks good pink as well ^^ Play around with the wings, I wasn't sure what to pick.

Names:
-Lunar Storm
-Guardians of the Moon

Wasn't sure
Edited By IvyCat on 9/19/2017 at 12:07 PM.
Shayni
Level 63
Trickster
Threads: 164
Posted: 9/19/2017 at 5:00 PM Post #22
Oh, sorry! I did not notice this, I should have :\ Shall I redo them? I didn't mean to be rude or to copy anybody's design with these! I'll make sure to look through the other designs next time.

Dial and Xavion- I'm extremely sorry! This was a mistake (a really, really, bad one), and I understand if you don't forgive me for this... I later searched up the designs and realized how similar they were.

It's alright if I can't join again, I understand.
Dial
Level 75
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 35
Posted: 9/19/2017 at 5:41 PM Post #23
heh, it's quite alright x3 i can't speak for xavion, of course, but i'm fine with you using a design that resembles mine. thank you for apologizing though~
Shayni
Level 63
Trickster
Posted: 9/19/2017 at 5:42 PM Post #24
Thanks for forgiving me, I won't use the design though. (I saw yours, I really liked it!) I used similar traits though too... sorry, again.
Xavion
Level 75
The Perfectionist
Threads: 434
Posted: 9/19/2017 at 5:42 PM Post #25
Similar is putting it lightly; the only difference from mine was the color for G1, and as was mentioned before, this was made on 8/31/17.

I don't see how you can call this a "mistake" and say that you searched through the designs afterwards to realize the similarity. Having 11/12 colors be 100% identical makes it very clear that you took the design, changed the traits and one color, and called it your own. This wasn't an accident or coincidence where two different players' designs happen to look similar; I've seen that happen many a time and the genuinely coincidental ones will always end up having a lot of differences once you see the generator page. It's virtually impossible for two players to make a unique design of their own that's almost 100% identical to the other.

The real mistake is that you happened to choose designs from two well-known pet designers in the community, and other players happened to notice it.

This has become a serious problem with the community around here and it's starting to annoy me... I've already written up a suggestion for a friends only option, and this here is exactly why. Ironically, Shayni... you supported this suggestion so I'm starting to wonder what you were possibly thinking with this debacle.

Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=50285&page=1#9
Author: Shayni
Time Posted: 9/5/2017 at 5:44 PM
I agree- no one has stolen my designs, but I know for sure that others have had their ideas stolen. I've seen way too many similar designs for the regen design contests people hold.

(sorry if I wasn't supposed to ping)

I don't mean to sound so harsh here but if you're going to apologize for it, the honorable thing is to fully own up to the mistake rather than trying to hide it under the excuse of "I later searched up the designs and realized how similar they were." If you actually had been honest then I probably would have forgiven you; it's the lack of honesty in the confession that I find cringeworthy and in my opinion, it's a far greater offence to try and hide it with such a feeble lie.

Not to mention that I just spent about 1 million in gold today to get philters so I can eventually make my design a reality with maxed stats lunes, and I will have other traits involve - likely two of which that you used since I did create it with Branch Wings and Floral Garland in mind if I couldn't get the Dryad traits.

All of my designs are created with either a future project in mind, or a themed pet submission. I've already had one project stolen from right beneath me with a design I made with Maxed Stats Ny'venes in mind; I never did make the Ny'vene even though it was one of my most popular designs. This is the kind of offence that I take personally.
Edited By Xavion on 9/19/2017 at 5:43 PM.
Shayni
Level 63
Trickster
Posted: 9/19/2017 at 5:51 PM Post #26
I now realize how angry this has made you, but please believe me. I did not copy your generator design! I did post on that thread agreeing with you.

I was unaware there were designs like this! Please believe me, even if you don't forgive me! I'm not the type of person who does things like this!

I will take down the post at once and never again make designs without checking for similar ones first. I guess Dial was wrong too to forgive me if you really think I took your designs.

I didn't know designs like these were very popular, I made some similar ones as well, and kept them private. You may think this is a lie as well- but it's true.

I completely support you in your breeding projects and I will never, never, do whatever you think I did. Never. And you don't sound harsh, I can understand where you're coming from. I do, and that's why I wish you didn't think I did what you said I did.
Dial
Level 75
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 35
Posted: 9/19/2017 at 6:03 PM Post #27
i stand by my earlier forgiveness. i've had people take my designs before and re-post them on the generator as their own. it is a problem, and unfortunately there's no solution at the moment except to post them all privately, but i use the public likes to gauge how successful the design is. whether you're telling the truth or not doesn't matter to me. what matters is that i accepted your apology (genuine or not) and the design you happened to copy was just something i did for practice, to see how well i can coordinate colors. [however, i do have some designs i plan to enter in future themed contests]
Silverkitsu
Level 75
Crystalline Cleaver
Threads: 143
Posted: 9/20/2017 at 1:00 AM Post #28
Nice design(s), I like the gentle colours and how the two lunes complement each other.
here's your prize:
IvyCat
Level 62
Trickster
Threads: 106
Posted: 9/20/2017 at 1:02 AM Post #29
Ty~ if you regen them, could i steal the first offspring?
Silverkitsu
Level 75
Crystalline Cleaver
Threads: 143
Posted: 9/20/2017 at 1:36 AM Post #30
Not all the traits are regenerable unfortunately. Otherwise I probably would.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4
This Page loaded in 0.011 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.