Forum Index > Artwork Trades > Art Requests Thread
Page 1 1, 2 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Lavenderrain
Level 64
The Artistic
Threads: 65
Posted: 9/3/2017 at 6:34 PM Post #1
This is a public thread for those looking to request art, and artists looking to draw art. Here people can post requests for art, or artists can make people's requests!

Rules - Please Read!
1. In case of fraud, artists may not charge the customer for art, unless the customer specifically asked for the artist and knew the charge.
2. Art or requests for art that are overly gory or violent or in any way inappropriate for children are not allowed. Customers or artists found requesting or making such art will be banned from the thread.
3. Art theft is very serious, anyone found claining other's art as their own, tracing other's art, or using heavy referencing will be reported.
4. Please follow all the site art rules here.
5. Artists reserve the right to refuse a commission request with or without an explanation.

Customers - Looking to request/buy art from artists
Thank you for choosing here to advertise your request! If you would like art done for you, simply post on this thread what it is! You may request as much detail as you like, for example, you could simply ask for art of your starter, or you can ask for a digitally done head shot of your starter. If you would like a certain arist here to draw it for you, please make sure to ping them. Please note that not all artists draw for free.

Requests - If you want art done, just post it here! In your request you must list - Username, whether or not the request is open for anyone, and what you would like drawn. Some suggested things to list in your request (these are all optional) - Medium/Traditional or Digital, Pallette/Theme, Specific details on the subject, Headshot or Fullshot, Poses, Additives, etc.

Artists - Looking to make art for customers
Thank you for providing your services here! If you would like to be listed as an artist here, please ping me letting me know! Anyone may complete a customer's request, even if they aren't an official artist here, which is handy for new artists trying to get on their feet or practice!

Listed Artists - People can specifically request art from you. If you have a charge for your art, please let me know and please provide that info in your application, so customers know. Like non-listed artists, you may do any request, however, unless you were personally asked for, you may not charge the customer. If you are busy/behind/just need a break, please let me know so I can list you as unavailable.
Non-Listed Artists - You don't have to apply to take requests, but applying will help your frame as an artist. Non-listed artists may do any requests they like, but can never charge the customer. But this is great way for you to practice your talent and let people see your awesome art! Whether you are an expert craftsman, or a starting newbie, all art is welcome!
Edited By Lavenderrain on 9/12/2017 at 5:38 PM.
Lavenderrain
Level 64
The Artistic
Posted: 9/3/2017 at 6:38 PM Post #2
Official Thread Artists

Galexiadraws - {Open} - Application
Digital and sometimes Traditional | Priced

NightbaneWolf - {Closed} - Application coming soon
Medium coming soon | pricing coming soon

Hopeless - {Open} - Application
Traditional and Digital | Free and Priced

Ivycat - {Open} - Application
Digital and rarely Traditional | Free

Lavenderrain - {Busy} - Application
Traditional | Free

AtomicBomb354 - {Open} - Application
Traditional and someimes Digital | Priced

Livinginmyownreality - {Open} - Application
Digital and rarely Traditional | Priced

Taptothebeat - {Open} - Application
Digital | Free

Your Name Here! - Your Application Here!

Want to be an artist here? Just post an application here! Application must include - Username, 1+ example OR short description of your art, which medium/s you use, anything you can't/won't draw, and a clear pricing for your art (if your art is priced)
Your application is what customers will look at to decide if they want you to do a piece for them, so it should look something like a sale thread
Edited By Lavenderrain on 9/13/2017 at 10:46 AM.
Lavenderrain
Level 64
The Artistic
Posted: 9/3/2017 at 6:45 PM Post #3
Pinging some of the great artists here! If any of you guys would like to join, please feel free to fill out an application and post it here!
Galexiadraws
Level 60
Trickster
Threads: 31
Posted: 9/3/2017 at 6:51 PM Post #4
Username: GalexiaDraws
Example: Can draw on paper, but normally use digital. I am best at animals or fursonas
Traditional
Digital
Fursona
Pricing: Found on this thread
Edited By Galexiadraws on 9/3/2017 at 6:53 PM.
Nightbane
Level 75
Knight
Threads: 288
Posted: 9/3/2017 at 7:01 PM Post #5
add me?
Lavenderrain
Level 64
The Artistic
Posted: 9/3/2017 at 7:05 PM Post #6
Oh course! I would appreciate it if you could put an application up though as well, just so customers have an easier time knowing what your art is like/is priced :)
Nightbane
Level 75
Knight
Threads: 288
Posted: 9/3/2017 at 7:16 PM Post #7
...still gotta price
Ephemeral
Level 75
Guardian
Threads: 168
Posted: 9/3/2017 at 7:51 PM Post #8
Username:
Hopeless
Traditional:
My traditional (pen and paper) art is my best type of art. I like to draw fantasy/mystical creatures and humanoid/human creatures. I can draw both realistically and cartoon-like.
Digital:
My digital Artwork is mostly made up with chibis and cartoon animals. I don't color these pieces of art as much, mostly just sketches and lineart.
What I use:
For Traditional, I use graphite of different hardness/softness, various charcoals, colored pencils, a bit of oil pastel, occasionally colored marker/pens and some watercolor. For digital, I use a touch screen and a stylus/pen.
What I Don't draw:
For traditional, there really isn't anything I am not willing to draw. For digital, I dislike drawing very detailed drawings with color. Detailed drawings are fine, just without color.
Pricing:
It depends. I can do sketches for free. However, the more detailed or difficult the thing I draw, the more expensive it gets.
Examples:
I will post them once I find them :)
Wolfywaffle
Level 68
Benevolent Brewer
Threads: 20
Posted: 9/3/2017 at 8:04 PM Post #9
Hello!

Thanks for pinging me. I'm currently on hiatus but I might join later.
Katelynn4545
Level 71
The Artistic
Threads: 345
Posted: 9/3/2017 at 9:30 PM Post #10
Thanks for the Invite ^.^ I may sign an application in the future, Right now school is crazy and I'm backed up by about 10 requests (I think... I've lost count to be honest)
Go to Page:
1, 2
This Page loaded in 0.011 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.