Forum Index > Artwork Trades > Art Requests Thread
Page 2 1, 2 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Lavenderrain
Level 64
The Artistic
Threads: 65
Posted: 9/4/2017 at 1:41 AM Post #11
Thank you all for showing such interest in this thread! The Official Artists list has been updated with all applications, and hopefully people will start posting here soon (and I'll see what I can do to advertise for this).
And those of you who couldn't join, please remember that you can always do any requests here if you ever want to! (So if your tired of your commissions and want to try drawing something different real quick, you can pop by over here and just do even a doodling scetch ;) )
Nightbane
Level 75
Knight
Threads: 288
Posted: 9/4/2017 at 1:49 AM Post #12
*pops your head out*
IvyCat
Level 62
Trickster
Threads: 106
Posted: 9/4/2017 at 1:54 AM Post #13
I'm not a good artist, but I can try (Needing the practise tbh)

Username: IvyCat
I try and do anime, but I'm currently testing styles. Faces. Do not expect good faces or you're asking for trouble. I can not do eyes! (Although I'll give it a shot *sighs*)

Which medium/s you use: Firealpaca. I'll very rarely do traditional, which I may attempt if it's a more.. complex thing.
Anything you can't/won't draw: I can attempt.. But something over complicated is not safe to trust me with.
Prices: Free, but you're free to give a tip if you like it.
Edited By IvyCat on 9/5/2017 at 11:58 AM.
Lavenderrain
Level 64
The Artistic
Posted: 9/4/2017 at 2:17 AM Post #14
Username: Lavenderrain

Style: Traditional, I can attempt Digital, but I'm still learning at it.

Medium: Ink of late, doing sketches as I learn this medium. I also will do graphite/pencil drawings too. I am not currently doing any colored drawings.

Examples: (shrunk)

Difficulties: I stink at people, and would prefer not to draw them. And because I'm still learning Ink, I have a hard time showing color/genes. However animals, plants, and regular Sylesties or Sylesties with mutations should be fine.

Best at drawing: Sylesties or animals. Mutations on Sylesties are fine.

Pricing: Free
AtomicBomb354
Level 61
Threads: 4
Posted: 9/4/2017 at 3:47 PM Post #15
Username: AtomicBomb354

Examples:

Medium: Generally ink + markers, but sometimes ink and pencil. Digital is usually reserved for incredibly complex pieces that probably would be impossible with my skill in traditional art, and is done in Clip Studio Paint EX.

What I can't draw: I'm not particularly great at animals or vehicles, though I'm always willing to give it a try, so there isn't really anything that I won't do if asked. At the moment, I will not offer digital art unless the offer is very good, I take a ridiculously long time to do digital and I don't really enjoy doing it that much. Animation is possible with Clip Studio Paint EX, but it would be incredibly rare for me to do something like that (I would place it even higher above ordinary digital in terms of what I generally won't do).

What I can draw: Humans/ humanoid characters, especially designs - I love drawing character designs, out of all of my art, they are probably the things that take the least amount of time to do because I tend to be very focused while doing them :)

Price: Basically just name your price, I'm not too bothered, but I would like something. I'm happy to accept payment in any form, be it DA points, avatar items etc. Note: For a Toyhouse code, I would be willing to do digital art, perhaps even several pieces.
Edited By AtomicBomb354 on 9/12/2017 at 7:27 AM.
AtomicBomb354
Level 61
Threads: 4
Posted: 9/12/2017 at 7:23 AM Post #16
I'm ready to take on requests now :) I'll just update my application with the examples as well.
Lavenderrain
Level 64
The Artistic
Posted: 9/12/2017 at 10:08 AM Post #17
Great thank you! I updated the Artist list so people know your open.
The only thing we need now is customers. Unfortunately I'm not sure of any great way to advertise this thread, but I'll see what I can do.
Edited By Lavenderrain on 9/12/2017 at 10:09 AM.
Limor
Level 72
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 293
Posted: 9/12/2017 at 6:21 PM Post #18
Application:
Username: Living.in.my.own.reality
Priced: Yes
You can find prices here:
https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=50163
or here if you would rather pay DA points:
https://emberstar12.deviantart.com/

I will draw digitally but will do traditional if asked for a higher price.

Art examples:
https://emberstar12.deviantart.com/gallery/

Also I cannot draw humans very well but I can do Antrhos, Cats, Dogs, Wolves, etc
Edited By Livinginmyownreality on 9/12/2017 at 6:21 PM.
Taptothebeat
Level 71
Candy Dispenser
Threads: 212
Posted: 9/13/2017 at 2:59 AM Post #19
Application:
Username: taptothebeat
Art Examples: Paigeeworld | DA | Sylestia Free Art Thread | Sylestia Gallery
Description of Art: anime-esque with realistic proportions
Art Medium: Digital

Price: Closed for commissions. You are welcome to request in my Sylestia Free Art Thread.
Won't Draw List: From description only (need at least 1 good reference picture)

Other Things About Me: I tend to come and go like the wind. I enjoy drawing, art history, tennis, current events, travelling & culture, pet/avatar sites, lightnovels, tea, and more. I bounce around between Sylestia, CS, Goatlings, GaiaOnline, etc. But sometimes RL life doesn't give me the chance to keep up with it all. :x

I'll be closed for commissions, my freebie thread is always open.
Edited By Taptothebeat on 9/14/2017 at 3:06 PM.
Xenios
Level 68
The Tender
Threads: 114
Posted: 9/21/2017 at 10:48 AM Post #20
Username: Magyak101
Open for anyone
Any style

I have a request for a headshot or something, of a beautiful woman with black hair and white skin. Her eyes are sewn shut & so is her mouth, and she has three pins sticking out of both ears

like that kind of pin,

and she has a scar across her face (like from the top of the right eyebrow to the bottom of the left cheek).

lol sorry its weird XD It's based off of a thing in a book I'm writing.

thank you!

I will probably tip too :P
Go to Page:
1, 2
This Page loaded in 0.011 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.