Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Groups, Guilds, Clubs, and Services > Writer's gathering
Page 3 1, 2, 3 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Palemoon
Level 38
Threads: 17
Posted: 8/1/2017 at 4:58 PM Post #21
Interesting story. I like it. Can't wait to read more.
Palemoon
Level 38
Posted: 8/1/2017 at 8:00 PM Post #22
Opinions? Silver Hearts Ch.1

"If you understand put some more students on the Disciplinary Committee! She is Useless!" said an irritated Zero jabbing a thumb at Yuki Cross who yelled,"Says the guy who is always late for the job ." Headmaster Kaien Cross sipped his tea and said, "I will."

Shocking them and Yuki asked, "Someone else knows?" "Yes she was adopted by the Pureblood lord Ori and trained by my old friend Isaya Shto and paired up with a certain hunter when they were 5." He said causing Zero to stiffen and mumbled, "It can't be her." "Zero," Yuki asked and he snapped, "What is her name?" and Kaien Cross said, "Kagome Ori but here it will be" and a soft voice said, "Higurashi." Causing them to turn to the door and saw a raven haired girl with more beauty then a pureblood female, a goddess, with rich and unique dark sapphire eyes flecked with gold and silver. She was in simple jeans and a form fitting tee-shirt with a duffle bag.

Zero blinked and asked, "Kagome?" she dropped her bag and ran to him giving him a hug which he returned and she said, "Zero! You are alive, thank the kamis." nuzzling his chest as he buried his face in her hair. "You're back finally. Are you staying?" he said pulling away looking into her eyes and she nodded and said, "My training is complete, I'm staying so you're stuck with me."

"Zero you know her?" asked a slightly jealous Yuki, 'Zero was never like that with me' she though and Zero let go of her and said, "She is my real partner, this is Kagome Higurashi, a pureblood trained hunter and childhood friend." And Kagome smiled and said, "Nice to meet you." And Yuki blinked and said, "You don't act like one or feel like one." Her smile widens and said, "I've been around Takuma-nii so often and humans. And I have a concealed charm on that masked my aura. Can't let the vamps know I'm here until I'm in the day class."

"But what about the humans?" asked Yuki and she said, "I hunt the scum of the earth. Escaped criminals, rapist, thieves, drug dealers and other in like that. I protect the innocent while feeding. Papa and Uncle Isaya are also on the diet. I can also live off of animals if I have to. So the humans are safe. I've lived among them for 5 years." And took off a ring that turned to dust and everyone gasped at her aura and Kaien said, "So strong and pure, it's calming." And she said, "I'm also a miko. Before Papa adopted me, my mom was a powerful miko and when he gave me his blood to save me, it reacted with my Miko powers turning me into a pureblood with purification powers. That is why it is soothing and pure."

With a shrugged and Zero asked, "Where are you going to stay?" "In the guest house, can Zero stay in a room next to mine?" she replied and Cross nodded and said, "Sure, a team should be near each other. What weapon do you use?" she took out a dark version of Yuki's Airtimes and it trance formed into a scythe with a wickedly sharp blade and a vine around the staff with a crimson rose on the tip. "This is Dark Cresant, a weapon made from the bones of a dragon, the blood of Papa and uncle and my miko powers. It is deadly to Humans, Vampires, and Demons." She said and Cross paled slightly and said, "It is stronger then any anti- vampire weapons made." She nodded and it shrunk down back to a small pole and put it her bag. Then Zero took her wrist and said, "We'll find the rooms." And dragged her out and she slipped her hand so it was in his and he intertwined their fingers and she rested her head on his arm.

"I really missed you. When I herd that your family was killed, I thought that you were to. I never have been so sad in my life." She said and he squeezed her hand and said, "I'm alive now Kagome, but changing, becoming what I hate the most." And she said, "If you do become a rough I will always be with you, Zero. I can stop it but it will only work if you feed from me. I know that you have a blood bond to that woman and can break it." He shook his head and said, "I can't." "Your choice." she said and he smiled knowing that she wouldn't push him to do anything if he didn't want to.
He stopped and suddenly pulled her into a tight hug and said, "Don't ever leave again." She blushed at the close hug but returned it and said, "Only if you don't leave me either. Uncle went into sleep and Papa did also when my training was done. Uncle finished it." He kissed her head and said, "Let's find our rooms." Before letting her go and they continued to walk and she sighed happily causing Zero to smile.
Edited By Palemoon on 8/1/2017 at 8:02 PM.
Palemoon
Level 38
Posted: 8/1/2017 at 8:05 PM Post #23
Silver Heart Ch. 2

"Headmaster why need to talk to you." Kagome said going in and saw Yuki and Cross who said, "Morning! Perfect Timing look! It's a Night uniform for Kiryu!" causing him to slap the overly hyper Headmaster and said, "I'm leaving." "Wait Zero!" Yuki said and went to reach for him but Kagome squeezed his hand and said, "Zero." He sighed and pulled her to him and Yuki blinked feeling slightly hurt that he was treating Kagome like she was a treasure. "It's seems you are feeling better, Now Yuki you wanted to talk?" he said holding his red cheek and she nodded and said, "I know that Zero can't be like he used to be. But I will not let him go in the night class, never." He nodded and said, "Yes, you are right. We need Kiryu as a guardian as well as Kagome."

"Why her?" she asked and he explained, "Since they grew up together they have a bond that can not be broken. Her present alone is enough to him to calm down if he goings berserk, which is why I let them have a room beside each other and Kiryu stay in the Day Class, Now you Kagome." "I would like to take Zero to Tokyo so he can get used to being a vampire. I have a house that Papa got me when I turned 15." She said and Yuki's eyes went wide as did Zero's. Kaien sat in his chair and though about it before saying, "It will help him get use to being around humans and he won't have to worry about dealing with anyone, how long?" "Two years at most?" she asked and he nodded and said, "That is fine." And she smiled and they left with a jealous Yuki behind them.

Zero glanced around him on the train trying to ignore the thirst when he felt Kagome's arms go around his waist and said, "Easy Zero." He sighed loving the feeling of her arms around him and turned around and smiled down at her. "I'm fine." He said and she nodded. Then they train stopped and she took his hand and led him off the train and out of the station causing him to wince at the smells and sounds of the city. "Sorry." She said and they moved threw the crowds and got on to a bus and sat down by a window seat. "Where is the house?" he asked and she said, "a few miles out of Tokyo way from the main part. It is really a shrine that belonged to my real family. They were killed in a robbery and Papa found me. He bought it back from the city and put it under his name." he nodded and she lends on him and his arm went around her waist automatically. The bus stopped in front of a stop and Kagome stood up and said, "Come on." And they left before starting to walk and in a few minutes they arrived at stairs. Zero blinked at how many there was but followed her up.

When they reached the top he was slightly out of breath and saw a normal 2 story house with a huge old tree, and a well house. "Nice." He said and she smiled and gave him a key and said, "You can unlock it." He nodded and went to he front door and did opening it and stepped inside with Kagome following. She looked around and took a breath and said, "Uncle was here recently. Can you check the fridge?" he nodded and went into the kitchen and when he opened the fridge he saw that it was stocked with food and drinks before moving into the cupboard and saw that it was also stalked, "Kagome! The fridge and cupboards are filled with food!" he called and she came into the kitchen in a sun dress and said, "The master bedroom is also."
She had a faint blush on her cheeks and he asked, "Did something happen?" she coughed and said, "Nothing, do you want to shower and I'll start dinner? It is 8:00." he nodded and rustled her hair went upstairs. She smiled and pulled out everything for a soup and started to cook.

When Zero got out of the shower he went over to the bed and opened a draw and saw a box. He picked it up and blushed when he saw what it was. 'So that is why she was blushing.' He thought and put them down closing the door and went to the closet and took out some jeans and a under shirt then went down stairs and into the kitchen to see Kagome humming softly and swaying her hips.

He went up behind her and wrapped his arms around her waist and said, "Smells good." And she smiled leaning back, "Thanks. It's almost ready. Want to try?" he nodded and she turned around and held up the spoon and he tasted it and almost moaned at the taste. "It's really good." He said and let go of her getting out two bowls and she filled them up with soup before they sat down at the table and started to eat it, they ate in an comfortable silence and once they were down Zero put the bowls in the sink and they went up stairs and once they had on their Pj's they fell asleep curled up to each other.

Some time in the night a shrill pierced the air causing them to jolt up and look at each other. "What was that?" Kagome asked as Zero got up and grabbed Bloody Rose and left the room with Kagome following tying her robe. "I don't feel anything threatening." Kagome said before they herd a cry of a baby causing her to run past him and straight to the door and threw it opened and saw a 2 year old boy in a basket and Kagome fell to her knees and picked him up, "Kagome!" Zero called and stopped when she turned and saw the baby in her arms.

"Someone left him here in a basket." She said as she walked to him and he looked at the child and said, "I'll heat up some milk. Dose he have a name?" going past her and picking up the basket and searched for a letter or something and said, "I can't find anything." And closed the door and didn't see Kagome. He herds her humming and went to the kitchen and he saw that the baby had snow white hair and pale blue eyes. "You name him Zero." She said and he said, "Huyu." She smiled and said, "It fit's him." And kissed his head and said, "He is a pureblood. Will you mind?" He shook his head and gently took Huyu from her and said, "I'll be a good father to you. And I can't bring myself to hate a baby." Causing Kagome to smile as his warm and true personality show, then the microwave beeped and she got up and opened it taking out a bottle and gave it to Zero.

"Keep his head supported." She told him helping him feed Huyu and stepped back once she saw that he had it. "Where did you get the bottle from?" he asked and she said, "Oh I asked Papa if he could send baby supplies here because I felt like I'll need it and I was right." He nodded and Huyu finished and whined and Kagome took him from Zero putting the child over her shoulder and burped him. "After they eat they need to be burped. Would you mind cleaning up while I dress our winter?" she said and a soft smile appeared on his face and said, "Sure." And she kissed his cheek before heading up stairs. Once he was done he turned off the lights making sure that the door was locked and headed up stairs to his room where he saw Kagome asleep on the bed with Huyu curled up next to her. He turned off the light and climbed in wrapping his arms around them and pulled them close before kissing Kagome and fell asleep.

To read more, go on my account on FanFiction and look for the story. This is a rated M story so i can only post so much
Mccauley1
Level 67
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 90
Posted: 8/2/2017 at 8:38 AM Post #24
When I was much younger (about 8) I saw a cloud that looked like an elf's shoe. I wrote a short (and quite honestly horrible) version of this story. Recently I decided to revisit this idea. That's what I've got so far.
Palemoon
Level 38
Posted: 8/2/2017 at 6:35 PM Post #25
It's getting good, I can't wait to read the rest
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3
This Page loaded in 0.009 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.