Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Groups, Guilds, Clubs, and Services > Writer's gathering
Page 1 1, 2, 3 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Palemoon
Level 38
Threads: 17
Posted: 7/18/2017 at 1:50 AM Post #1
This is a club for anyone who writes, no matter what style it is. We will exchange ideas if needed, help get over writer's blocks, edit or beta a story, share them as well. To join, just submit a small piece of your writing and you are in. There will be no leaders or anything of the like since it is just ment to help writing.

Members:
Redfix, Mccauley1, Thegirlygroudon
Edited By Palemoon on 8/1/2017 at 4:59 PM.
Redfix
Level 63
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 97
Posted: 7/25/2017 at 9:24 PM Post #2
Fanfics allowed? :)
Palemoon
Level 38
Posted: 7/25/2017 at 10:30 PM Post #3
Of course. I'm a fanfiction writer myself.
Redfix
Level 63
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 7/25/2017 at 11:07 PM Post #4
The words "partner time" had never resonated well with Feliciano Vargas. After all, partner time wasn't fun if nobody wanted to partner with him. But with the Italian's happy, bubbly personality, it would lead one to wonder; why didn't he have a partner? In years past, he used to find partners fairly easily. However, that was in the past. Now, everyone knew to not partner with him. He was infamous for being that one partner that nobody wanted on a team: the slacker. Bluntly put, he was useless. He never did any of his work, and didn't pull his own weight, either. Not from a lack of trying, though. He tried to help...but his assistance always ended up being completely irrelevant and ineffectual.

Feliciano's amber eyes scanned the room as he saw other people already forming their partnerships. At this rate, he was afraid that hed end up working by himself. In a few mere seconds, every single student had a partner. Realizing this, Feliciano slumped in the blue, plastic seat a bit. Darn it. Sighing, his eyes drifted up toward the ceiling. The white tiles were dotted with specks of black. Why was that design so common, anyway? Why the black speckles? How many dots were on each tile?

Part of chapter one: Pasts Can't Be Fixed
Edited By Redfix on 7/25/2017 at 11:08 PM.
Palemoon
Level 38
Posted: 7/26/2017 at 8:03 AM Post #5
Hetalia fan!
Palemoon
Level 38
Posted: 7/26/2017 at 8:06 AM Post #6
Kiku looked up from the scroll when the door opened and a raven haired goddess came in and asked, you wanted to see me? he nodded and said, Hai. I got a letter from Gilbert asking for me to attend a ball in honor of Fredrick IIs birthday but I will be busy. Would you like to go instead? and smiled when her eyes widen and said, Of course! When do I leave? he laughed softly and said, With in the week. Kagome, before you go I want to let you know that the reason why I am asking you is because the Emperor hopes for a marriage or a treaty between our kingdom. That is why he is letting you go. She sighed and said, I thought so. He covered her hand and said, Cheer up, sister. You get to stay as long as you wish. Unlike us nations, you are content so you can go where you like for a long time. She smiled and said, Hai, Im going to go and pack.
In Prussia

The sister of your friend Kiku? asked the old Fredrick II looking at Prussia who nodded and said, Ja. She is totally awesome and is one of my closes friends. She has azure eyes that are gently and rich, creamy skin despite being out in the sun, raven hair that is wavy, and is very talented with the sword and bow as well as horseback making him chuckle and said, You like her more than a friend. Before laughing as the nation became red and looked away. Gilbert, if you wish to court her, you are allowed to. He said and he sighed and asked, How? Im not sure if she even likes me in that way. Plus the emperor is pushing her to get married Fredrick looked at him and asked, Do you love her? he sighed and said, Yes. I love Kagome. And will you do anything to make her happy? he asked and the albino nodded and said, I do. He nodded and said, In honor of your friendship, Ill request a marriage between the two of you. But before you say anything, Ill want to talk to her too. Shocking Prussia but relaxed when he said the last part and said, Thats fine. Im going to get a room ready for her. he smiled and watched his friend leave the room before getting to work.
Redfix
Level 63
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 7/26/2017 at 9:16 PM Post #7
Cool story! Is that an ongoing fanfic or something you completed/already came up with? cx
Palemoon
Level 38
Posted: 7/26/2017 at 9:27 PM Post #8
It's a Hetalia/InuYasha Cross over i am doing with Prussia and Kagome. It hasn't been published before. I'm also working om a sequel to on my finished and Published stories, 'the kings hope' on FanFiction.net.
Redfix
Level 63
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 7/26/2017 at 9:37 PM Post #9
Nice! c: What's your fanfic.net username?
Palemoon
Level 38
Posted: 7/26/2017 at 11:00 PM Post #10
It's Blueicewing. What about yourself? Do you have an account on there as well.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3
This Page loaded in 0.010 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.