Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Battle Discussion > Stuck in Egnimatic Grotto
Page 1  
Author Thread Post
Tigerlily45
Level 50
Threads: 2
Posted: 7/5/2017 at 10:22 AM Post #1
Help! Im really stuck battling the three mages, Two three stars, and one four star, the arch mage. Ive been stuck on this for months! I have all three slots available, and my pets I believe are at good levels and have good elements. I was reading a forum, where light was good, but its really not that good when my pets have 4,000 health. My elements I have in my party are Light, Shadow, and Earth. The attacks are decent, besides the light attack which is not good at all. Im not sure what to do, I need help defeating these mages for my quest. Anything will help. At this point im desperate. Please answer this thread ASAP. I don't know if I need higher level sylesties, I have two 35's and one 22. It's really hard to level up so please help me in any way possible to help me beat these guys.
Grapejuice
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 155
Posted: 7/10/2017 at 6:53 AM Post #2
Okay so first do you have good potions when battling them and do you have a lot of them. this will be really useful in keeping your health up! i can offer you a lv. 55 EXP Orb if you want to lv. up that lv. 22 pet to something better because two 35 and a 22 is no the best. also can i have a look at your battle party just incase?
Edited By Grapejuice on 7/10/2017 at 6:54 AM.
Wonderfulwander
Level 75
The Dreamer
Threads: 110
Posted: 7/11/2017 at 11:27 PM Post #3
Will recommend you to read this thread: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=45988

The main reason I think you're facing so much trouble is because your pets are not equipped well.

Your pets could do with better equipment overall, in terms of level and rarity. But more importantly, you should choose the right type of equipment to match the proficiency tree you've chosen.

Earth, Air, and Water uses physical damage, so you should equip those pets with equipment that gives boost to strength and physical damage boost. Fire, Light, and Shadow uses magical damage, so you should equip those pets with equipment that gives boost to intelligence and magical damage boost. Don't equip the wrong type to your pets, or use equipment that splits points amongst all stats, since those are not as effective for battle pets.

If you want to make your light pet even more effective, you should put points in intelligence/dexterity. This will allow it to deal more damage, which translates to more healing points for your team.

The battle with the mages is a wave type, if I remember correctly. That means when you defeat one enemy, it'll get replaced by another. So it's a very long battle. In these kind of battles, always aim for the one with the most stars first, and get rid of them as fast as you can. Leave the lower stars that deal less damage until the end.

Also, whenever your pet's health falls below 75%, use mend when you can.
Edited By Wonderfulb2uty on 7/11/2017 at 11:28 PM.
Tigerlily45
Level 50
Threads: 2
Posted: 8/4/2017 at 8:08 PM Post #4
Hey guys! Sorry its been a while, i actually got past that part. The only problem i have now is that puzzle one? Where you need to decode the certain words and have a certain sylestie touch it. But ive tried everything even swapping elements and it won't work. I trained my sylesties to each 46, all three of them, and i think theyre as equipped as i could have them. Please reply as soon as possible! This quest is really difficult...

This Page loaded in 0.007 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.