Players 2,541 413
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,205,120 843
Generated 653,649 74
Captured 1,186,817 93
Bred 6,364,562 676
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Games, Contests, and Giveaways > Zolnixi Forest (Roleplay Freebies)~
Page 1 1, 2, 3 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Furever
Level 60
The Jolly
Threads: 21
Posted: 7/24/2013 at 4:32 PM Post #1
Welcome to the Zolnixi Forest, where Zolnixi run free. But because they run free, doesn't mean
they don't crave a home and a loving hand. Some of the Zolnixi search for masters to take them
home and raise them to be theirs with a loving hand. Why not come travel with one of your own
pets, Zolnixi or not, and see if you can befriend a Zolnixi or two. Keep a close eye out because
there has been known to have another species wander into these woods. All you must do is
befriend the creature you come across. When they trust you, they are yours... if you choose...

*This is an on-going game.*
(Meaning no rounds)
*You must pick ONE of your pets to travel with.*
(Hatchling, adolescent, or adult...post that one pet's picture in each of your posts)
*You must roleplay each post.*
(At least 3 full sentences a post)
*You can take home a max of 3 pets.*
(They become extra companions when you take them)
*It is just you and your pets.*
(Other players are not part of your game)

___[Story Beginning]___

You are walking along with your loyal pet, (insert your pet name here), when
you step to an overgrown entrance to an enclosed forest. A wooden board is
sitting beside the overgrown opening saying 'Zolnixi Forest'. You look to your
companion and smile. Maybe this will be fun. You decide to walk inside. Once
in, you find yourself in a large opening, a small lake in the middle and sun beams
dancing down onto the opening. You look around and notice 5 paths inside this forest...

Do you decide to explore the opening and lake or choose one of the 5 paths?
Edited By 6134 on 7/25/2013 at 4:17 PM.
Talyn
Level 67
Trickster
Threads: 181
Posted: 7/25/2013 at 3:54 PM Post #2
@Furever,
((Can our pets be hatchlings or do they have to be adolescent/adult?))
Edited By 3648 on 7/25/2013 at 3:57 PM.
Furever
Level 60
The Jolly
Posted: 7/25/2013 at 4:18 PM Post #3
@Talyn, You can use any pet other than egg. :3 ))
Talyn
Level 67
Trickster
Posted: 7/25/2013 at 5:00 PM Post #4
@Furever,

I have chosen to go traveling with my Ny'vene hatchling, Rayth. As we approach a forest of indiscernable size, apparently called the 'Zolnixi Forest', the two of us decide to go investigate it. Looking around, I decide to forgo the paths at the moment and choose to investigate the opening and lake. It is a clear summer day after all, so why not test the waters and enjoy the magnificent sight?

((My roleplaying style may change as I get used to this style of game.))
Edited By 3648 on 7/25/2013 at 6:21 PM.
Furever
Level 60
The Jolly
Posted: 7/25/2013 at 8:25 PM Post #5
@Talyn,

You and your young Ny'vene decide to look around the beautiful little late in the sunny opening.
You walk closer, your Ny'vene a bit unsure due to small rustling noises all around the two of you.
You would assume it is just all the wild creatures that wonder in the woods. While walking around
the lake, you notice two things... A medium sized bush rustles loudly and you wonder what it is.
But almost, behind a fathering of cattails at the side of the lake, you hear some splashing in the
water. What do you and your Ny'vene decide to do? Investigate the medium sized bush to see what
is inside or look behind the gathering of cattail to see what is splashing around? And do you plan
to rush at it, approach slowly, or let your Ny'vene look for you?
Edited By 6134 on 7/25/2013 at 8:25 PM.
Talyn
Level 67
Trickster
Posted: 7/25/2013 at 8:50 PM Post #6
@Furever,

I do my best to assure Rayth as we approached the water and walked around the lake, though I am keeping an eye out for anything that could have been a threat. My attention is draw to a bush that was loudly rustling, but then it was shifted to some splashing from across the lake. More curious about whatever was in the cattails, I encourage my Ny'vene to travel to the other side of the lake where I approach the noise slowly.
Typhlosion
Level 75
Wondrous Witch
Threads: 331
Posted: 7/26/2013 at 6:26 PM Post #7
@Furever,
http://www.sylestia.com/view/pets/?petid=151934

I walk through the entrance with Diamond. And together we choose path #2. We stroll down the lush, flower-covered path. And Diamond seemed to enjoy it more than I did.
Furever
Level 60
The Jolly
Posted: 7/27/2013 at 10:00 AM Post #8
@Talyn,
As you and your Ny'vene approach the rustling cattails, you hear some small sounds coming from them. Gentle, tiny sounds. Maybe of a youngling. As you two decide to approach slowly, you push aside the cattail to look down into the edge of the small amount of water at the shore to see a small blue egg, a small hole with an eye peeking out. It rustles around a bit before cracking open, a small blue bunny with silver eyes looks up to you with a small, happy whine.

The small baby bunny makes a small sound to you, it's fur looking to almost blend with the beautiful blue water. Do you decide to take the plain little bunny, or leave it to hope the mother returns to claim her youngling? Where do you go from there? Do you take one of the paths or continue looking about the lake?
Talyn
Level 67
Trickster
Posted: 7/27/2013 at 10:13 AM Post #9
@Furever,

Looking around to see if I can spot the mother, in seeing none (I assume) I offer my hand out to the pretty little bunny, to see if she would like to come with me. Should she agree I pick her up and nuzzle her some, as I am a big fan of the color blue. Looking from around here, I decide to take one of the paths, the one closest to where I am, with Rayth at my heels and the little bunny in my arms.
Furever
Level 60
The Jolly
Posted: 7/27/2013 at 10:50 AM Post #10
@Babaaeyes,
The two of you choose the second path. Upon walking for a short while, it starts to downpour out of nowhere. The rain drenches the two of you. Soaking wet and worried about getting sick, you two look about for cover. To your left is a large hole in a large tree. You could take cover in there. But you can't see what might be in there if anything. To your right looks like a log cabin someone has abandoned. Who knows what might be in that thing or if it's even safe. But straight ahead is another dark path. What do you do? Hide in the hole in the tree, chance the old cabin, or run straight to escape the rain?
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3
This Page loaded in 0.011 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.