Players 2,541 413
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,205,120 843
Generated 653,649 74
Captured 1,186,817 93
Bred 6,364,562 676
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Games, Contests, and Giveaways > Zolnixi Forest (Roleplay Freebies)~
Page 3 1, 2, 3 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Furever
Level 60
The Jolly
Threads: 21
Posted: 7/29/2013 at 12:04 PM Post #21
@Cerberus,
(Omg, I want your Zolnixi! xD)

As you begin to wander down path 3 with your zolnixi, you start to feel warmth. It was comfortable and nice. Sunshine flashed through the trees down the path. It was beautiful. You picked the perfect path. As you walk, you wonder if there is anything to do... To your left is a beautiful field with a small patch of flowers. You can go frollic and play, or go straight ahead and play in that beautiful lake ahead. Which do you do?
Furever
Level 60
The Jolly
Threads: 21
Posted: 7/29/2013 at 12:06 PM Post #22
@Babaaeyes,
You and your zolnixi decide it'd be better to rush to the empty, old cabin in chance of staying dry and safe. The door creaks open as she walk inside and look around. It's a beautifully furnished hunting cabin. Luckily, the planks where animal heads would be are empty! Every piece of furniture is layered in dust. A couch off to the side has a small rolled up blanket on it. It looks brand new. Weird. Maybe you can use it to dry off?
Talyn
Level 67
Trickster
Threads: 181
Posted: 7/29/2013 at 12:57 PM Post #23
@Furever,

Relieved for multiple reasons (One, that we are now in a safe to travel area, and two, that the light wasn't a will-o-wisp or something trying ot lead us astray) I relax a little before carefully examining the condition of the lighthouse from where I stand. It was old, that much I could tell, but I wasn't entirely sure about how sturdy it was. But if it has power than surely it couldn't be so old that checking it out would be dangerous...

Wanting to go to both places, the eventual decision would be that it was better to go into the lighthouse first. After all, if it's dusty or dirty inside then it would be better to go there first and get clean while playing in the lake than to play in the lake first and be assured that any dust or cobwebs would cling to us.

((I have a strong urge to draw this scene.... But I know not where I put my shading pencils... In fact, I think I left them with my roommate and she took them home. DX))
Cerberus
Level 75
Trickster
Threads: 167
Posted: 7/29/2013 at 6:12 PM Post #24
@Furever,
After looking at the gorgeous field then to the lake. Cerberus and Shasta smile to each other and rush off in the direction of the lake. It looks beautiful and on a warm summer day a dip would be nice.
Talyn
Level 67
Trickster
Posted: 7/30/2013 at 1:27 PM Post #25
@Furever,

((DX My Rayth is an adolescent now... He now looks like this:

((Should I keep accurate to his age or should I keep posting his hatchling picture?
Talyn
Level 67
Trickster
Posted: 8/10/2013 at 2:35 PM Post #26
@Furever,

((Feels like a spammer but still... Do you have an auto-release on your hatchery?
Camisado
Level 64
Trickster
Threads: 57
Posted: 8/10/2013 at 6:39 PM Post #27
@Furever,

I look around, taking in the beautiful scenery. Kurai, my Lupora, seems to enjoy it as well, laying down and rolling onto his back, soaking in the suns rays. Looking around, I notice the paths, with sunlight dappling the leaf-littered gound, and decide to not bother with the paths and go down to the lake. The beauty of it all is breathtaking, and Kurai is splashing around in the lakes shallow water. I sit down on the shore, watching him to make sure nothing goes wrong.
THEN A DOUBLE RAINBOW COMES ALONG AND WE ARE ALL LIKE "ITS A DOUBLERAINBOWALLTHEWAYACROSSTHESKY!!!!!YEAH YEAHHHHHH~!!!!"

((hurr durr im joining))
Edited By 6643 on 8/10/2013 at 6:44 PM.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3
This Page loaded in 0.009 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.