Players 2,353 346
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,255,791 1,456
Generated 656,436 9
Captured 1,191,034 46
Bred 6,408,226 1,401
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Off-Topic Discussion > Me not wanting to send mail because of g...
Page 34 1, 2, 3... 33, 34, 35, 36, 37 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Evilowlcastcast
Level 31
Threads: 17
Posted: 7/7/2017 at 8:02 PM Post #331
You really have to pay back 10k soon. If you don't I will add 100g every two days oyu don't pay it back. You have 24 hours to pay 10k. Once you pay, you will owe me 40k, but I do need my money back eventually.
Evilowlcastcast
Level 31
Posted: 7/7/2017 at 8:10 PM Post #332
I like the stories because it adds a fictional twist to my life. :D Sure, I'm not weird heritage wise, but people always thought that I was weird, since I can mimic any noise that I hear once, and that I just looked different, so I made the main character look different from everyone. I also made her have one companion that didn't care about her differences, since I always had one person who would make me feel better, like Miranda, Bethany, Aileen, Emily, (Someone who's name is unique so I won't say), Adrianna, Novia, Akshay, Hannah, Kelly, Krushi, Daniel. I was just always made fun of, and I like fictional stories, and since there is a lot of things that I could write about my life, I like using my past and adding a fictional twist to it.

Have you tried reading my story so far? Can you tell me what you think of it?
Bluesparrow
Level 60
The Tender
Threads: 24
Posted: 7/8/2017 at 8:17 AM Post #333
Fiction is my favorite genre. I feel like whenever I write a fictional story, the character represents who I want to be, instead of who I am. It's a way for me to be able to live my dream life. I've read so much fiction, it starts bleeding into reality, and I start getting higher standards for everyday life. It's like my little haven, for people just as bored and wishful as I am :)

If the part you posted before was your story, you need to continue! It's great. At first I felt bad for the father, but U could understand why the mother ran away. But then when I found out only the mother got punished, I got kinda angry. :p
Stardreamer33
Level 57
Posted: 7/8/2017 at 8:49 AM Post #334
Yeah I know, I'm so sorry. I'm trying as hard as I can
Evilowlcastcast
Level 31
Posted: 7/8/2017 at 6:27 PM Post #335
I put it because I have a friend who lives with the her mother only. Her mother takes care of everything, receives almost no child support from her husband, and her husband already has another wife, while my friend and her mother still live alone with each other.

All my fictional stories are based off of my life and my personal experiences. It is because that way I can write about the better, since I know what it's like for the main character, how it feels, and how would the main character respond. I don't have to pretend to be someone I'm not, since I AM the main character.

For me, writing fictional stories off of my personal experiences, is the escape I have from having to be the perfect math prodigy that all the adults in my life want. Also, when you personally know what it's like to experiences something, you can write about it better, with more detail, with more emotion, and the writing will invoke the same feelings that the main character goes through in a reader. That is what readers want, to be able to live a life other than their own, and know what it's like to live in that life. If I can change their emotion and feelings with nothing but my words, then I will consider it a success.

Yeesh, I just gave a whole speech right there... :P But really, for me, if I fabricate emotions, the worse the writing becomes, since I don't KNOW what it really feels like. If I write things based of things I have felt, I know what to write in order to make other people feel that same emotion.

Anyways, when I add more, would you like me to ping you with the next chapter?
Evilowlcastcast
Level 31
Posted: 7/8/2017 at 6:29 PM Post #336
I know, but the money I lent you wasn't a gift... I will give you until this Monday, and then I will add 100g if you have not payed back 10k by then.

Current money owed:

Stardreamer33: 40k

Ember24:10k

[This is just to keep track of everything]
Bluesparrow
Level 60
The Tender
Posted: 7/8/2017 at 6:55 PM Post #337
I think it's good to write from experience, especially when you are making the readers react! Personally, I'm a pretty unaffected reader :p. I don't really cry over character deaths, or react a lot to things that make a lot of people cry in stories. When the rare book (or manga) comes along that can make me FEEL a lot... It goes on my list of Notable Mentions. And I'll spend hours creating fan art. XD. I get what you say about the other life thing. Whenever characters mess up in books, or generally act terrible, I can get a bit worked up. I think it's a way for me to be angry at myself without having to actually accept that. I've never been very outgoing (unless it's with friends) and I change depending on who I'm reacting with. I've also never really had courage. I don't believe I can do something (too lazy) and just end up giving up instead of trying. I care so much about my public opinon, but in books I can just be my messed up, weird, imperfect self. It's really satisfying.

Also, definitely! I'll send you this thing I'm working on, a short apocalyptic story. It was inspired by NightbaneWolf's writing contest where I got the Genre: Tragedy, Time: Future, Trait: Loyalty, Species: Wraith.
Evilowlcastcast
Level 31
Posted: 7/8/2017 at 8:43 PM Post #338
Okie. Do you want the review that is uplifting for the review that is what I really think when you send it?

The original reason I started writing was because I couldn't figure out how to show people how imperfect my perfect-looking life is. No, the only-one-parents thing is not me, but I first started writing because I wanted to show people that nobody's life is perfect, and being me is harder than being anyone else. I mean, wouldn't you be stressed every second of your life with about 50 adults are literally stressing you to be the best at everything? I wanted people to see my life through my eyes, not the life that I make it appear to be, but that life it really is.
Bluesparrow
Level 60
The Tender
Posted: 7/8/2017 at 9:46 PM Post #339
Give me the honest, critical review. I always want to know what people like in order to improve

I have friends that remind me of you. They're all really smart (much better at most subjects than me) but their parents are super strict. Honestly, I'm glad because my parents aren't like that. I always think that it puts a lot of pressure on them, but it also kind of makes me envious, even though I should be glad. I've always wanted to excell at something, but most of my grades are just at the top of average.
Edited By Bluesparrow on 7/8/2017 at 11:20 PM.
Evilowlcastcast
Level 31
Posted: 7/9/2017 at 9:39 AM Post #340
Okie, send the dtory whenever you want. :D
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 33, 34, 35, 36, 37
This Page loaded in 0.013 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.