Players 2,411 375
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,241,199 1,270
Generated 656,170 19
Captured 1,190,409 63
Bred 6,394,525 1,188
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Off-Topic Discussion > Me not wanting to send mail because of g...
Page 36 1, 2, 3... 35, 36, 37 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Bluesparrow
Level 60
The Tender
Threads: 24
Posted: 7/11/2017 at 7:58 PM Post #351
I can be a bit of a pushover. All you have to do is ask me once or twice and I'll give in, unless it's in a debate. It's one of my less favorite traits. (That was bad grammar)
Evilowlcastcast
Level 31
Threads: 17
Posted: 7/11/2017 at 8:18 PM Post #352
I used to be a pushover, but I found out after a few years that I had a TON of charisma, and that most people would listen to whatever I had to say, no matter the circumstances. I found out when I saw some getting made fun of because of her appearance and weight. I got so irritated just watching for a second that I went over to the boy that was responsible and said:

Me: Have you ever looked in the mirror?? If you did, I bet that it broke the moment it saw your face!

Now, personally, I was kind of terrified. I mean, I was in 2nd grade, and this person was a 5th grader. I was SO surprised when the kids who were watching started agreeing with me. I mean, I was used being the person that was constantly ridiculed and I was almost always that follower, not the leader. Except that thing is, this incident helped me start to stand up to the people who ridiculed me. What I mean is that the event showed me that I had the power to convince a wide number of people my perspective. This also defined me in a LARGE way. I still had a lot of charisma, and still do, but I gained a lot of perseverance, and yes, and lot of stubbornness too, so that I could make my own opinions and convince other people of them.

So I would encourage you that even if you are a pushover now, try to make your own actions, and be willing to say no to something, no matter how many times they ask. You may find that others will favor and respect your opinions more. Sometimes it backfires, and you become a laughingstock, yes, but if you keep persisting, others will respect your self-esteem and perseverance, and eventually, you will be respected, and people will value your opinions more, making you better at most things where you are trying to convince someone of something, like debate. I hope that this was encouraging. :)

(yeesh, these replies to you are getting very long. I should those anti-bullying groupst that make speeches. XD)
Bluesparrow
Level 60
The Tender
Threads: 24
Posted: 7/11/2017 at 8:31 PM Post #353
((XD I think you would make a very convincing speaker))

I love 2nd grade Evilowlcastcast's retort. *envisions what would happen current day* he was "roasted". LOL. I'm glad that you talk about the bad sides to everything, instead of sugarcoating it. Reality's harsh. So more people join the fiction club!
Evilowlcastcast
Level 31
Posted: 7/12/2017 at 9:18 AM Post #354
LOL XD Blame my dad for almost everything about me. XD He's stubborn (like me), lots of charisma (like me), and doesn't "sugarcoat" anything (like me). Personally, I think that when things are made to be less than they really are, then they are not helping anyone. Whenever adults go to try to make things sound better, I am just thinking:
Yeah, uh, no. Reality's harsh, so deal with it. Not everything has a happy ending.

Also, I think that the reason why fiction books are popular is because it is an escape from the harshness of the real world, and that most of the endings are predictable. However, the books with unpredictable endings, are more popular now since the whole reason for fiction books has been pushed back into everyone's subconscious, so nobody really thinks about why fiction books are so popular, and begin to want to read more original fiction books.

And, roasting people soon becomes a reflex after a few years of being a pushover. At least for me. :)
Evilowlcastcast
Level 31
Posted: 7/18/2017 at 2:06 PM Post #355
I saw that you payed back 4 of the 10k CoD's I sent you. There was also the one from before. So you payed back 50k of the 60k I lent you. I believe that you still owe me 10k. Correct? However, since you payed back so much at once, I will wait one month for the last 10k. Is that alright with you? And explain to me if I got anything wrong. :)
Lalalanmao
Level 75
Trickster
Threads: 57
Posted: 7/20/2017 at 4:34 PM Post #356
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=47760&page=34#339
Author: Bluesparrow
Time Posted: 7/8/2017 at 9:46 PM
Give me the honest, critical review. I always want to know what people like in order to improve

I have friends that remind me of you. They're all really smart (much better at most subjects than me) but their parents are super strict. Honestly, I'm glad because my parents aren't like that. I always think that it puts a lot of pressure on them, but it also kind of makes me envious, even though I should be glad. I've always wanted to excell at something, but most of my grades are just at the top of average.

Are you talking about me
Lalalanmao
Level 75
Trickster
Posted: 7/20/2017 at 4:50 PM Post #357
I feel like we all have the same mindset
Evilowlcastcast
Level 31
Posted: 7/21/2017 at 9:05 AM Post #358
:) I know you mean well, but I doubt that since I have yet to find a single person who shares a mindset with me. But then again, there is a first time for everything. :D
Lalalanmao
Level 75
Trickster
Posted: 7/21/2017 at 6:49 PM Post #359
Thanks what I thought before I found a few people but I don't mean exactly the same I mean somewhat
Evilowlcastcast
Level 31
Posted: 7/21/2017 at 7:39 PM Post #360
LOL. I know what you mean. :) But still, I have yet to find someone that has even the faintest clue what I'm always thinking. :) But I also hope that you are right and now I can get to know people that know what I think for real :D
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 35, 36, 37
This Page loaded in 0.013 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.