Page 10 1, 2, 3... 9, 10, 11 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Malikas
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 48
Posted: 5/30/2018 at 6:50 PM Post #91
Hi! ^^

I didn't realize that Ember actually bought that art! It's really nice, and perfect for the bulb club!

It's just a shame that she's barely been on in many months, otherwise it would be great to keep this thread.

In the end, I think I might just start a new "Bevy of Bulbori" thread, almost the same as the old one. In terms of art, I'll just leave it blank for now. If Ember does come back online and is willing to share the banner, that would be great.

Good art likely costs too much for me to commission, so I am comfortable leaving it blank. But if someone wanted to make another bevy of bulbori banner for fun, I thought the cute style and colors of the original were perfect for bulbs!

=:3
(another bunny head back!)

Please let me know what you think; if you're happy with me leading the group, I can start up a new thread in the next day or so!
Malikas
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 5/30/2018 at 7:06 PM Post #92
Thinking about starting a new thread, and realising that Ember did a great job with starting the bevy of bulbori (just went on hiatus), I realised that having a second deputy, who can at least edit a copy of the member list and ping list on the main page would be great in case on an emergency hiatus! :P

Is there anyone willing to be a deputy club leader? Whoever it is would make the second post in the new thread, and can thus edit it with a copy of the member/ping lists, and any other useful info.

Also, I noticed that Dragongem23, Silverlite, & Dragonjammer31 all asked to join during Ember's hiatus. Would you three like to be added to the new "Bevy of Bulbori" ping list?
Moonia
Level 58
Fancy Pants
Threads: 142
Posted: 5/30/2018 at 8:31 PM Post #93
Yes I would
Dragongem23
Level 63
The Tender
Threads: 254
Posted: 5/30/2018 at 9:27 PM Post #94
Yes please!
Varyntha
Level 72
Maze Runner
Threads: 22
Posted: 5/31/2018 at 12:18 PM Post #95
Yeah, it was sometime last year they were looking to commission the banner and I think I was the only one that spoke up. xD It came out really good though and did seem to work nicely. :D Ember really did do a great job on this thread and it would be sad to have to leave it, but it is kind of necessary to be able to edit the member list and ping list... ^D^; Ember did say that they were hoping to come back when things were less busy so hope is still there. ^_^ If you start a new Bevy of Bulbori the II, maybe it would be prudent to have the deputy that can edit the lists and a backup deputy with a post they can edit just in case? And maybe the posts could say when they were last updated? Leaving the banner blank for now would be fine too, though I wasn't going to charge for it if I needed to make a new one. ^_^; But the old one was pretty perfect... So, either way. ^_^

^D^ (I'll try not to spam bunnies tooo much... ;3 )

(\_/)
(o.o)
(u u)
Cn=n

just one more... xD

If someone else more reliable doesn't want the position, I think I would be an okay backup... n_n

I also thought it might be a good idea to update the post with all the Themes to have the Bulbori ones while we were at it... :o What do we think about that?
Malikas
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 6/2/2018 at 12:04 AM Post #96
Sounds good!

Since no-one else has put their hand up, I'm happy to make you deputy... :D

I can start it, wait for your post (or two), then I can add some more posts for bulb themes, etc.

Also, if you ever feel inspired to make a banner, feel free. You are a good artist! :D

The text bun is so cute! ^^
Malikas
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 6/2/2018 at 12:23 AM Post #97
Okay, I've set it up! :P Its...pretty much a copy of the old intro...

I dont want to step on ember's toes, but we do need a way to update ping lists, etc. I've tried to keep things pretty similar for now. :)

I'll just wait for you to make a post or two (they can be blank for the moment), then I can add more. This way there will be two people who can edit the member lists...
Varyntha
Level 72
Maze Runner
Posted: 6/4/2018 at 1:37 PM Post #98
Xo Sorry about the delay! I had spontaneous company that I had to tend to over the weekend and couldn't do much on the computer. :o Lol, already having to disappear.... D.D;

I'll pop over to the new thread and see if you still need 2nd and 3rd posts! ^D^;

Okay, I will start thinking on what would work. ^_^ Thank you! ^_^

Aww, thanks! ^D^
Varyntha
Level 72
Maze Runner
Posted: 6/4/2018 at 2:13 PM Post #99
Okay, I made a couple of posts on the new thread so you can continue on now. ^_^; If you'd like me to make any changes or put anything in particular in them, let me know! :D

On another note, are you going to include all the informations known about Bulbori like Ember did? I thought that was great. ^_^
Malikas
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 6/4/2018 at 5:29 PM Post #100
Yeah, I plan to put all that info up soon! Just getting it all started for now. :)
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 9, 10, 11
This Page loaded in 0.012 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.