Players 2,351 354
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,259,683 2,759
Generated 656,461 10
Captured 1,191,100 33
Bred 6,412,027 2,716
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Official Games and Contests > 2017 Spring Festival - Sylestia Scavenge...
Page 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Kyokai
Level 60
The Majestic
Threads: 53
Posted: 6/1/2017 at 1:35 PM Post #71
1. Catch a Female Sweet Lamb Qitari.

2. Catch a Male Starscape Zolnixi with a visible gene.

3. Own a Daffodil Nephini.

4. Be a helpful Sylestian! Answer a question in the forums or live chats.

5. Enter into a battle against 3 pets at the same time. The pets must all be of uncommon rarity (green star) or higher.

6. Enter into a battle against 3 Festival Bandits. The bandits must all be of the same sex.

7. Release 3 pets with a visible gene 3 slot.
Bitterbeak / Butterbuns / Paladin of the Swampfaces

8.Plant and fully grow a Korean Fire Camellia Griffi.
9. Find a Legendary or Mythic Wild Sylesti inside the Festival Zone.
10. Plant and fully grow a Special Trait Garden Aeridini (name is place holder).
11. Plant and fully grow an Special Trait Draeyl (name is placeholder).

12. Plant and fully grow a Lotus Flower Morkko. (The egg picture I forgot about my screen name but the morkko is here.)

13. Battle and defeat Lord Julius.

14. Battle and defeat Lady June.

15. Battle and defeat The Charred Man.

16. Battle and defeat Sassie Swampface.

17. Proof you entered one of the Egg Hunts.

18. Find a fellow Sylestian to help tend your garden.

19. Get a Solar Priest's Robes (Woodlands) from Denethor Myrthil.
20. Get a Royalbug Pet Wasp (Stinker) from Lord Julius.

21. Participate in at least two other forum games other than the Sylestia Scavenger Hunt.
Forum Game 1 (Outdoor Scavenger Hunt) / Forum Game 2 (Edible Flowers)

22. Nurture at least 100 pets - to show proof take a screenshot of your scales with a before and after.

23. Obtain at least 5 diamonds - to show proof take a screenshot of your diamonds with a before and after. (Sorry, forgot to highlight the diamonds but I'm sure you know where they are ^-^; Also omitted gold because.. I'm private and like to keep people guessing.)

24. Complete at least 5 hard or very hard missions. Take a screenshot of your mission log for proof.

25. Create an entire Spring Festival avatar ensemble.

26. Generate a Luffox and name them Wibblewabble the 5th.

27. Get a Corrupted Dryad's Skull (Volcanic) from The Charred Man, must take a screenshot of the drop.

My gosh photobucket, could you be any worse? *sigh* But your layout and organizational ability is so nice.. and you're free..! Why?! WHY are you so awful?!! We could have had it all, you and I!!
Edited By Kyokai on 6/17/2017 at 9:43 AM.
Lostlupo
Level 60
Warden of Umbra
Threads: 22
Posted: 6/1/2017 at 10:31 PM Post #72
Quick two questions-
For the catch a male starscape nixi task- does it count if we found a nest with the starscape nixi egg, and it hatched as a male with 1 vis?

And for the morkko and griffi 'plant and fully grow' task- once they are all grown up, can we give them to someone else, or wait til the end of fest?
Krinadon
Level 75
Shadow of the Moon
Site Administrator
Threads: 1,119
Posted: 6/1/2017 at 10:50 PM Post #73
Link: https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=46781&page=8#72
Author: Lostlupo
Time Posted: 6/1/2017 at 10:31 PM
Quick two questions-
For the catch a male starscape nixi task- does it count if we found a nest with the starscape nixi egg, and it hatched as a male with 1 vis?

And for the morkko and griffi 'plant and fully grow' task- once they are all grown up, can we give them to someone else, or wait til the end of fest?

For #2, you must catch it with a trap. So Egglings don't count.

For #8 and #12, you must plant the seed and then you must harvest it. So having those screenshots is proof enough. After that, it shouldn't matter what you do with it.
Lostlupo
Level 60
Warden of Umbra
Threads: 22
Posted: 6/1/2017 at 11:14 PM Post #74
Oh, so since I didn't take a screenshot of the morkko, I'll have to grow another one and capture my harvesting it? Good thing I asked now then!
Krinadon
Level 75
Shadow of the Moon
Site Administrator
Threads: 1,119
Posted: 6/1/2017 at 11:27 PM Post #75
Yea. I don't know if Fai has said elsewhere how to do it so go by whatever she said if she did.

But if she hasn't clarified, I'd take a screenshot of it first planted, a screenshot of it ready to be harvested, and a screenshot of the pet's profile page (can verify via original owner so trading it still won't matter).
Silverlite
Level 66
Cutely Creative
Threads: 72
Posted: 6/2/2017 at 7:52 AM Post #76
Silverlite
Level 66
Cutely Creative
Threads: 72
Posted: 6/2/2017 at 8:32 AM Post #77
woops wrong pic, oh no.... I cant go back in the egg hunt place... ;-;
FleurFaolan
Level 70
The Majestic
Threads: 84
Posted: 6/4/2017 at 1:18 PM Post #78
1. Catch a Female Sweet Lamb Qitari, Gender Bending does not count. I can tell when a pet has been gender bended, so don't think you can cheat.

2. Catch a Male Starscape Zolnixi with a visible gene. Gender Bending and Mutating a pet does not count.

3. Own a Daffodil Nephini. This means that yes, you do NOT have to be the original owner. ;)

5. Enter into a battle against 3 pets at the same time. The pets must all be of uncommon rarity (green star) or higher.

6. Enter into a battle against 3 Festival Bandits. The bandits must all be of the same sex.

7. Release 3 pets with a visible gene 3 slot. #1 #2 #3 Account Overview

9. Find a Legendary or Mythic Wild Sylesti inside the Festival Zone. It will have an orange or red star in the battle screen.

10. Plant and fully grow a Special Trait Garden Aeridini (name is place holder). You must have the picture of the Spring Moon flower fully grown as part of your screenshot. Along with a link to the pet.

11. Plant and fully grow an Special Trait Draeyl (name is placeholder). You must have the picture of the Emperor's Dragon flower fully grown as part of your screenshot. Along with a link to the pet.

12. Plant and fully grow a Lotus Flower Morkko.

17. Proof you entered one of the Egg Hunts. (Just take a screenshot of you standing inside of it.)

18. Find a fellow Sylestian to help tend your garden. You can take a screenshot of this from your Garden Log.

19. Get a Solar Priest's Robes (Woodlands) from Denethor Myrthil, must take a screenshot of the drop.

20. Get a Royalbug Pet Wasp (Stinker) from Lord Julius, must take a screenshot of the drop.

21. Participate in at least two other forum games other than the Sylestia Scavenger Hunt. Link the thread and page your post is on for credit.

22. Nurture at least 100 pets - a before and after.

23. Obtain at least 5 diamonds - with a before and after. For those unaware, you can buy diamonds from other players via the Currency Exchange.

24. Complete at least 5 hard or very hard missions. Take a screenshot of your mission log for proof.

25. Create an entire Spring Festival avatar ensemble. This means that you need to own and wear a new Spring Festival 2017 avatar item in every avatar slot (Outfit, Head, Wings, Back, Held). Take a screenshot of your avatar wearing the items on the forum for proof.

26. Generate a Luffox and name them Wibblewabble the 5th. Link me the pet, you must be the original owner.

27. Get a Corrupted Dryad's Skull (Volcanic) from The Charred Man, must take a screenshot of the drop.
Edited By FleurFaolan on 6/7/2017 at 7:59 PM.
Dragoil
Level 75
Shadow of the Moon
Site Artist
Threads: 172
Posted: 6/5/2017 at 3:59 PM Post #79
1. Catch a Female Sweet Lamb Qitari,
2. Catch a Male Starscape Zolnixi with a visible gene. Gender Bending and Mutating a pet does not count.
3. Own a Daffodil Nephini. This means that yes, you do NOT have to be the original owner. ;)
4. Be a helpful Sylestian! Answer a question in the forums or live chats. Got beaten to this by one second but counting it anyhow.
5. Enter into a battle against 3 pets at the same time.
6. Enter into a battle against 3 Festival Bandits.
7. Release 3 pets with a visible gene 3 slot. Account over View, pets: 1, 2,3.
9. Find a Legendary or Mythic Wild Sylesti inside the Festival Zone. It will have an orange or red star in the battle screen.
10. Plant and fully grow a Special Trait Garden Aeridini (name is place holder). You must have the picture fully grown (also since the bottom was cut off, a screen shot of my harvesting it) as part of your screenshot. Along with a link to the pet.
11. Plant and fully grow an Special Trait Draeyl (name is placeholder). You must have the picture of the Emperor's Dragon flower fully grown as part of your screenshot. Along with a link to the pet.
12. Plant and fully grow a Lotus Flower Morkko.[/url]
17. Proof you entered one of the Egg Hunts.
18. Find a fellow Sylestian to help tend your garden.
19. Get a Solar Priest's Robes (Woodlands) from Denethor Myrthil, must take a screenshot of the drop.
20. Get a Royalbug Pet Wasp (Stinker) from Lord Julius, must take a screenshot of the drop.
21. Participate in at least two other forum games other than the Sylestia Scavenger Hunt. Link the thread and page your post is on for credit. Stylestia outside scavangerhunt, Edible flowers
22. Nurture at least 100 pets - to show proof take a screenshot of your scales with a before and after.
23. Obtain at least 5 diamonds - to show proof take a screenshot of your diamonds with a before and after.
24. Complete at least 5 hard or very hard missions.
25. Create an entire Spring Festival avatar ensemble.
26. Generate a Luffox and name them Wibblewabble the 5th.
[TEMPLINKREPLACE]glitch[/url]
Edited By Dragoil on 6/17/2017 at 8:58 PM.
Ladylamia
Level 60
Sylestiologist
Threads: 25
Posted: 6/6/2017 at 11:49 AM Post #80
1. Catch a Female Sweet Lamb Qitari.
2. Catch a Male Starscape Zolnixi with a visible gene.
3. Own a Daffodil Nephini.

5.Enter into a battle against 3 pets at the same time: 2 Uncommon, 1 Rare
6.Enter into a battle against 3 Festival Bandits: Battling the 3 same-sex bandits
7.Release 3 pets with a visible gene 3 slot: Account Notification and Released Pets 1, 2, and 3

9. Find a Legendary or Mythic Wild Sylesti inside the Festival Zone.
10. Plant and fully grow a Special Trait Garden Aeridini (name is place holder).
11. Plant and fully grow an Special Trait Draeyl (name is placeholder).

12. Plant and fully grow a Lotus Flower Morkko. Here is the plant fully grown and Here is the resulting pet.
13. Battle and defeat Lord Julius: Battle and Defeat
14. Battle and defeat Lady June: Battle and Defeat
15. Battle and defeat The Charred Man: Battle and Defeat
16. Battle and defeat Sassie Swampface: Battle and Defeat
17. Proof you entered one of the Egg Hunts: Inside the egg hunt
18. Find a fellow Sylestian to help tend your garden: Screenshot from my garden log.

19. Get a Solar Priest's Robes (Woodlands) from Denethor Myrthil.
20. Get a Royalbug Pet Wasp (Stinker) from Lord Julius.

21. Participate in at least two other forum games other than the Sylestia Scavenger Hunt: Forum Game 1 (Page #34, Post #340) and Forum Game 2 (Page #11, Post #110)
22. Nurture at least 100 pets: Before and After
23. Obtain at least 5 diamonds: Before and After
24. Complete at least 5 hard or very hard missions: Completed and All were successful
25. Create an entire Spring Festival avatar ensemble. Full spring outfit.
26. Generate a Luffox and name them Wibblewabble the 5th: Wibblewabble the 5th

27. Get a Corrupted Dryad's Skull (Volcanic) from The Charred Man.
Edited By Ladylamia on 6/6/2017 at 4:37 PM.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
This Page loaded in 0.013 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.