Players 2,460 401
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,229,929 1,283
Generated 655,780 86
Captured 1,189,522 125
Bred 6,384,535 1,072
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Official Games and Contests > 2017 Spring Festival - Sylestia Scavenge...
Page 3 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Grapejuice
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 155
Posted: 5/20/2017 at 5:17 PM Post #21
1. Catch a Female Sweet Lamb Qitari, Gender Bending does not count. I can tell when a pet has been gender bended, so don't think you can cheat.

2. Catch a Male Starscape Zolnixi with a visible gene. Gender Bending and Mutating a pet does not count.

3. Own a Daffodil Nephini. This means that yes, you do NOT have to be the original owner. ;)

4. Be a helpful Sylestian! Answer a question in the forums or live chats. Please do not spam or ask your friends to ask questions. If I see anyone doing this or if I get any reports of anyone doing this you will receive a permanent ban from playing in any forum games. Do not cheat, cause spam or answer a question if you do not know the answer to it. Question-http://i.imgur.com/Ia9zcD1.png Answer-http://i.imgur.com/aF6haVC.png

5. Enter into a battle against 3 pets at the same time. The pets must all be of uncommon rarity (green star) or higher.http://i.imgur.com/hOY5gfD.png

6. Enter into a battle against 3 Festival Bandits. The bandits must all be of the same sex.
http://i.imgur.com/aMelRKo.png
7. Release 3 pets with a visible gene 3 slot. Link me the pet that you released along with the account notification from your account overview. So this step requires an account overview screenshot and the link of the released pet. 1,2,3,m

8.Plant and fully grow a Korean Fire Camellia Griffi.

9. Find a Legendary or Mythic Wild Sylesti inside the Festival Zone. It will have an orange or red star in the battle screen.

10. Plant and fully grow a Special Trait Garden Aeridini (name is place holder). You must have the picture of the Spring Moon flower fully grown as part of your screenshot. Along with a link to the pet.

11. Plant and fully grow an Special Trait Draeyl (name is placeholder). You must have the picture of the Emperor's Dragon flower fully grown as part of your screenshot. Along with a link to the pet.

12. Plant and fully grow a Lotus Flower Morkko.

13. Battle and defeat Lord Julius.
http://i.imgur.com/PiCFAtY.png
14. Battle and defeat Lady June.
http://i.imgur.com/CrRvp5U.png
15. Battle and defeat The Charred Man.
http://i.imgur.com/Bt1uZlj.png
16. Battle and defeat Sassie Swampface.
http://i.imgur.com/at3aZp8.png

17. Proof you entered one of the Egg Hunt. (Just take a screenshot of you standing inside of it.)
http://i.imgur.com/ADIUTq0.png

18. Find a fellow Sylestian to help tend your garden. You can take a screenshot of this from your Account Overview. http://i.imgur.com/lB2Naly.png

19. Get a Solar Priest's Robes (Woodlands) from Denethor Myrthil, must take a screenshot of the drop.

20. Get a Royalbug Pet Wasp (Stinker) from Lord Julius, must take a screenshot of the drop.

21. Participate in at least two other forum games other than the Sylestia Scavenger Hunt. Link the thread and page your post is on for credit. #1 for number two i entered the Word search so here is the picture of the mail i sent. #2

22. Nurture at least 100 pets - to show proof take a screenshot of your scales with a before and after.
Before-http://i.imgur.com/BCuYs74.png After-http://i.imgur.com/Di9K9Tw.png

23. Obtain at least 5 diamonds - to show proof take a screenshot of your diamonds with a before and after. For those unaware, you can buy diamonds from other players via the Currency Exchange. Before After

24. Complete at least 5 hard or very hard missions. Take a screenshot of your mission log for proof.
25. Create an entire Spring Festival avatar ensemble. This means that you need to own and wear a new Spring Festival 2017 avatar item in every avatar slot (Outfit, Head, Wings, Back, Held). Take a screenshot of your avatar wearing the items on the forum for proof.

26. Generate a Luffox and name them Wibblewabble the 5th. Link me the pet, you must be the original owner. https://www.sylestia.com/view/pets/?petid=3225727

27. Get a Corrupted Dryad's Skull (Volcanic) from The Charred Man, must take a screenshot of the drop.
Edited By Grapejuice on 6/17/2017 at 11:28 AM.
Grapejuice
Level 70
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 155
Posted: 5/20/2017 at 5:25 PM Post #22
Sry forgot to ping
Elleshie
Level 75
Shadow of the Moon
Threads: 46
Posted: 5/20/2017 at 5:45 PM Post #23
1. Catch a Female Sweet Lamb Qitari, Gender Bending does not count. I can tell when a pet has been gender bended, so don't think you can cheat.

2. Catch a Male Starscape Zolnixi with a visible gene. Gender Bending and Mutating a pet does not count.

3. Own a Daffodil Nephini. This means that yes, you do NOT have to be the original owner. ;)

4. Be a helpful Sylestian! Answer a question in the forums or live chats.

5. Enter into a battle against 3 pets at the same time. The pets must all be of uncommon rarity (green star) or higher.

6. Enter into a battle against 3 Festival Bandits. The bandits must all be of the same sex.

7. Release 3 pets with a visible gene 3 slot. Link me the pet that you released along with the account notification from your account overview. So this step requires an account overview screenshot and the link of the released pet.
- Screenshot
- Uno
- Dos
- Tres

8. Plant and fully grow a Korean Fire Camellia Griffi. And a screenshot just in case.

9. Find a Legendary or Mythic Wild Sylesti inside the Festival Zone. It will have an orange or red star in the battle screen.

10. Plant and fully grow a Special Trait Garden Aeridini (name is place holder). You must have the picture of the Spring Moon flower fully grown as part of your screenshot. Along with a link to the pet.

11. Plant and fully grow an Special Trait Draeyl (name is placeholder). You must have the picture of the Emperor's Dragon flower fully grown as part of your screenshot. Along with a link to the pet.

12. Plant and fully grow a Lotus Flower Morkko (screencap just in case).

17. Proof you entered one of the Egg Hunts.

18. Find a fellow Sylestian to help tend your garden. Thank you!

19. Get a Solar Priest's Robes (Woodlands) from Denethor Myrthil, must take a screenshot of the drop.

20. Get a Royalbug Pet Wasp (Stinker) from Lord Julius, must take a screenshot of the drop.

21. Participate in at least two other forum games other than the Sylestia Scavenger Hunt. Link the thread and page your post is on for credit.
- 3 Visible Spring Pet
- Edible Flowers

22. Nurture at least 100 pets - to show proof take a screenshot of your scales with a before and after.

23. Obtain at least 5 diamonds - to show proof take a screenshot of your diamonds with a before and after.

24. Complete at least 5 hard or very hard missions.

25. Create an entire Spring Festival avatar ensemble. This means that you need to own and wear a new Spring Festival 2017 avatar item in every avatar slot (Outfit, Head, Wings, Back, Held). Take a screenshot of your avatar wearing the items on the forum for proof.

26. Generate a Luffox and name them Wibblewabble the 5th. Link me the pet, you must be the original owner.

27. Get a Corrupted Dryad's Skull (Volcanic) from The Charred Man, must take a screenshot of the drop.
Edited By Elleshie on 6/18/2017 at 3:23 PM.
Sparklepwny
Level 61
Majestic Brewmistress
Threads: 26
Posted: 5/20/2017 at 5:52 PM Post #24
(kudos to Flute for the lovely formatted list!)

1. Catch a Female Sweet Lamb Qitari.
2. Catch a Male Starscape Zolnixi with a visible gene.
3. Own a Daffodil Nephini.
4. Be a helpful Sylestian! Answer a question in the forums or live chats. Screenshot 1 | Screenshot 2
5. Enter into a battle against 3 pets at the same time. The pets must all be of uncommon rarity (green star) or higher.
6. Enter into a battle against 3 Festival Bandits.
7. Release 3 pets with a visible gene 3 slot. One | Two | Three
9. Find a Legendary or Mythic Wild Sylesti inside the Festival Zone.
10. Plant and fully grow a Special Trait Garden Aeridini (name is place holder).
11. Plant and fully grow an Special Trait Draeyl (name is placeholder).
18. Find a fellow Sylestian to help tend your garden.
21. Participate in at least two other forum games other than the Sylestia Scavenger Hunt.
23. Obtain at least 5 diamonds - to show proof take a screenshot of your diamonds with a before and after. Before | After
24. Complete at least 5 hard or very hard missions. Take a screenshot of your mission log for proof. (Ignore the one I failed because I spaced out and sent the wrong pet, oops. There's still five successes there.)
25. Create an entire Spring Festival avatar ensemble.
26. Generate a Luffox and name them Wibblewabble the 5th.
Edited By Sparklepwny on 5/30/2017 at 8:28 PM.
Ducksquared
Level 60
Threads: 5
Posted: 5/20/2017 at 7:10 PM Post #25
7. Release 3 pets with a visible gene 3 slot. 1 2 3
10. Plant and fully grow a Special Trait Garden Aeridini (name is place holder).
21. Participate in at least two other forum games other than the Sylestia Scavenger Hunt.
23. Obtain at least 5 diamonds - to show proof take a screenshot of your diamonds with a before and after.
24. Complete at least 5 hard or very hard missions. Take a screenshot of your mission log for proof.
Edited By Ducksquared on 5/30/2017 at 9:30 PM.
Starmy
Level 63
The Tender
Threads: 0
Posted: 5/20/2017 at 8:09 PM Post #26
5. Enter into a battle against 3 pets at the same time.
7. Release 3 pets with a visible gene 3 slot. (One, Two, Three)
8.Plant and fully grow a Korean Fire Camellia Griffi. (Planted, Pet)
12. Plant and fully grow a Lotus Flower Morkko. (Planted, Pet)
19. Get a Solar Priest's Robes (Woodlands) from Denethor Myrthil.
20. Get a Royalbug Pet Wasp (Stinker) from Lord Julius.
22. Nurture at least 100 pets. (Before, After)
23. Obtain at least 5 diamonds. (Before, After)
24. Complete at least 5 hard or very hard missions.
26.Generate a Luffox and name them Wibblewabble the 5th.
27. Get a Corrupted Dryad's Skull (Volcanic) frrm The Charred Man.
Edited By Starmy on 6/18/2017 at 11:40 PM.
Coolburgers459
Level 26
Threads: 0
Posted: 5/20/2017 at 8:10 PM Post #27

4. Be a helpful Sylestian! Answer a question in the forums or live chats. Please do not spam or ask your friends to ask questions. If I see anyone doing this or if I get any reports of anyone doing this you will receive a permanent ban from playing in any forum games. Do not cheat, cause spam or answer a question if you do not know the answer to it.

5. Enter into a battle against 3 pets at the same time. The pets must all be of uncommon rarity (green star) or higher. file:///home/chronos/u-ad3cfb99ffded0b7db09da25f044f7c33b75877d/Downloads/Screenshot%202017-05-20%20at%209.04.10%20PM.png

7. Release 3 pets with a visible gene 3 slot. Link me the pet that you released along with the account notification from your account overview. So this step requires an account overview screenshot and the link of the released pet.

17. Proof you entered one of the Egg Hunts. (Just take a screenshot of you standing inside of it.)

18. Find a fellow Sylestian to help tend your garden. You can take a screenshot of this from your Account Overview.

21. Participate in at least two other forum games other than the Sylestia Scavenger Hunt. Link the thread and page your post is on for credit.

23. Obtain at least 5 diamonds - to show proof take a screenshot of your diamonds with a before and after. For those unaware, you can buy diamonds from other players via the Currency Exchange.

26. Generate a Luffox and name them Wibblewabble the 5th. Link me the pet, you must be the original owner.

Savynn
Level 75
Sweet Solver
Threads: 214
Posted: 5/20/2017 at 9:04 PM Post #28

https://www.sylestia.com/view/pets/?petid=3146164

4. Be a helpful Sylestian! Answer a question in the forums or live chats. Please do not spam or ask your friends to ask questions. If I see anyone doing this or if I get any reports of anyone doing this you will receive a permanent ban from playing in any forum games. Do not cheat, cause spam or answer a question if you do not know the answer to it.

Overview Screenshot of Their Release
Blueberry
Petaldust
Streaks of Heather

https://www.sylestia.com/view/pets/?petid=3191590

17. Proof you entered one of the Egg Hunts. (Just take a screenshot of you standing inside of it.)

18. Find a fellow Sylestian to help tend your garden. You can take a screenshot of this from your Garden Log.

Edible Flowers - page 5, post #44
3 Visible Spring Themed Pet - page 21, post #202

Before & After

23. Obtain at least 5 diamonds - to show proof take a screenshot of your diamonds with a before and after. For those unaware, you can buy diamonds from other players via the Currency Exchange.

Before & After

https://www.sylestia.com/view/pets/?petid=3191653

Edited By Savynn on 6/18/2017 at 7:57 PM.
Kalores
Level 75
Shadow of the Moon
Threads: 109
Posted: 5/20/2017 at 10:01 PM Post #29
I will edit this as I get more of the Scavenger tasks completed.

Scavenger List

4. Be a helpful Sylestian! Answer a question in the forums or live chats. Please do not spam or ask your friends to ask questions. If I see anyone doing this or if I get any reports of anyone doing this you will receive a permanent ban from playing in any forum games. Do not cheat, cause spam or answer a question if you do not know the answer to it. https://puu.sh/vWBmq/1d3abdfd56.jpg

5. Enter into a battle against 3 pets at the same time. The pets must all be of uncommon rarity (green star) or higher. https://puu.sh/vWBsa/f35f82a038.jpg

6. Enter into a battle against 3 Festival Bandits. The bandits must all be of the same sex. https://puu.sh/vWBwp/26ae5f7e83.jpg

7. Release 3 pets with a visible gene 3 slot. Link me the pet that you released along with the account notification from your account overview. So this step requires an account overview screenshot and the link of the released pet. https://puu.sh/vXBBM/fc91bd8b64.jpg https://www.sylestia.com/view/pets/?petid=3124011 https://www.sylestia.com/view/pets/?petid=3123997 https://www.sylestia.com/view/pets/?petid=3123994

8.Plant and fully grow a Korean Fire Camellia Griffi. https://puu.sh/w4eib/26fce31fbc.jpg https://www.sylestia.com/view/pets/?petid=3170286

9. Find a Legendary or Mythic Wild Sylesti inside the Festival Zone. It will have an orange or red star in the battle screen. https://puu.sh/vXI7s/5ad4d8a50e.jpg

10. Plant and fully grow a Special Trait Garden Aeridini (name is place holder). You must have the picture of the Spring Moon flower fully grown as part of your screenshot. Along with a link to the pet. https://puu.sh/wldkv/c515d3a692.jpg https://www.sylestia.com/view/pets/?petid=3220773

11. Plant and fully grow an Special Trait Draeyl (name is placeholder). You must have the picture of the Emperor's Dragon flower fully grown as part of your screenshot. Along with a link to the pet. https://puu.sh/w4AFa/f68938a78e.jpg https://www.sylestia.com/view/pets/?petid=3171023

12. Plant and fully grow a Lotus Flower Morkko. https://puu.sh/wgeHk/8a5c86ecdd.jpg https://www.sylestia.com/view/pets/?petid=3206212

13. Battle and defeat Lord Julius. https://puu.sh/vWBAi/cdbaefd28b.jpg

14. Battle and defeat Lady June. https://puu.sh/vWBEC/1844e65acf.jpg

15. Battle and defeat The Charred Man. https://puu.sh/vXpMW/94539eb8a1.jpg

16. Battle and defeat Sassie Swampface. https://puu.sh/vWV6L/0eba91ef5a.jpg

17. Proof you entered one of the Egg Hunts. (Just take a screenshot of you standing inside of it.) https://puu.sh/vXoAm/2cfd7dccbe.jpg

18. Find a fellow Sylestian to help tend your garden. You can take a screenshot of this from your Account Overview. https://puu.sh/vWBHB/4403afe548.jpg <-- I just wanted to point out for this one, notifications for this no longer appear in your Account Overview. There is now a space in the Garden page where these notifications appear. Unfortunately, it is impossible to make your username appear when you screen cap it. I did the next best thing. My player id appears in the url at the top of the page, showing that it is my garden this is happening in. Hopefully this is good enough.

19. Get a Solar Priest's Robes (Woodlands) from Denethor Myrthil, must take a screenshot of the drop. https://puu.sh/w4Dxr/133fd6ffd5.jpg

20. Get a Royalbug Pet Wasp (Stinker) from Lord Julius, must take a screenshot of the drop. https://puu.sh/w7baj/75527912b8.jpg

21. Participate in at least two other forum games other than the Sylestia Scavenger Hunt. Link the thread and page your post is on for credit. https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=46806&page=2#17 https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=46829&page=4#40 https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=46772&page=16#156

https://puu.sh/vWBmq/1d3abdfd56.jpg https://puu.sh/w3LyW/1104933640.jpg

https://puu.sh/w3LyW/1104933640.jpg https://puu.sh/w4ee3/e6ccd41ef6.png

24. Complete at least 5 hard or very hard missions. Take a screenshot of your mission log for proof. https://puu.sh/vY1Tu/de33cce0e8.png

25. Create an entire Spring Festival avatar ensemble. This means that you need to own and wear a new Spring Festival 2017 avatar item in every avatar slot (Outfit, Head, Wings, Back, Held). Take a screenshot of your avatar wearing the items on the forum for proof. https://puu.sh/wbKTH/b0aa47d670.png

26. Generate a Luffox and name them Wibblewabble the 5th. Link me the pet, you must be the original owner. https://www.sylestia.com/view/pets/?petid=3156501

27. Get a Corrupted Dryad's Skull (Volcanic) from The Charred Man, must take a screenshot of the drop. https://puu.sh/w5Zxh/17d64c8da8.jpg
Edited By Kalores on 6/15/2017 at 6:40 PM.
Angelzrulez
Level 75
Hand of Destiny
Threads: 26
Posted: 5/20/2017 at 10:52 PM Post #30
7. Release 3 pets with a visible gene 3 slot #1, #2, #3.
21. Participate in at least two other forum games other than the Sylestia Scavenger Hunt. #1, #2, #3
Edited By Angelzrulez on 6/18/2017 at 11:54 PM.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
This Page loaded in 0.015 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.