Threads: 74
Posted: 8/4/2017 at 10:56 AM Post #51
Okay! I understand!
Deidriel
Level 63
Warden of Umbra
Threads: 62
Posted: 8/4/2017 at 10:58 AM Post #52
Thank you. On the off chance that I revive this RP, I will contact you.
Deidriel
Level 63
Warden of Umbra
Posted: 8/4/2017 at 12:29 PM Post #53
Though this RP wil remain on hiatus for the time being I thought I would at least share this with you all.

This hiatus was initiated by the buisy events of the spring festival. Since then I have taken a break from role playing in general. Though our time playing may have been short it served its purpose in inspiring me to continue developing this world and its lore through writing and art. Instead of losing my inspiration as it may seem by my lack of activity here, you have actually motivated me to continue on this artistic adventure alone. If the time comes when I decide to end this RP for good I would ask that you please continue to give your help and support in the creating of this story.

I am reluctant to simply end this RP, not for me but for the rest of you. This is a story that I hope to write some day and I now realize that having all of you write it with me may have simply confused the matter. Role plays are meant to be a cooperative venture, but I sought to use you for my own purposes in an effort to fill my storie's empty world with more characters. As a reward and an apology, I have decided that all of your characters (even NPC characters) will be included in the story when I eventually write it. I will likely begin work on this story when I have completed writing my legend of zelda fanfic, which I am using as a learning tool towards writing this story.
I appreciate your cooperation and understanding in my decision to continue this hiatus.

Art
Though the RP may be on hiatus I may very well continue to post art relating to the lore and characters of this story in the meantime, if you do not wish to be pinged with these updates then simply say so.
So on that note here are a few little bonus art things for you as a reward for reading through this long post.

Link to my Zelda fanfic

Some time ago I created this concept sketch of Alciel but for some reason or another I never posted it here.

PS: I am currently working on creating a figurine of Eigus in my spare time and I would at least like you guys to see it finished before I officially end this RP.
Deidriel
Level 63
Warden of Umbra
Posted: 8/4/2017 at 1:32 PM Post #54
And now for an extra little bonus, here is a gallery of various drawings from some of my old sketchbooks. Some are just preliminary sketches, some are rough works, and some are finished pieces. (I took these pics on my IPad so they may be a bit crooked)

The Beginning
This is a collection of drawings from the summer of... 2013 I think? (Yes, I checked. I would've turned 13 that august) When I first dreamt up this story.
PS: this is a rare opportunity for me to show off my embarrassingly bad old drawings

Eigus
The very first draft of Eigus. The only thing I still like about this drawing is the design of the armour. (I'll probably use it on my figure)

Wyvern
The savage, pea brained cousin of the dragon.

Central Ourorus
A view of the landscape just north of the capital. (Complete with a goat for some reason)

That's a Big Chicken!
Just one of the many majestic beasts which roam the plains of northwestern Ourorus.

Beasts of Ourorus
These are all images of various fantasy creatures. As I cannot determine the date any of these were drawn, they will share a section.

Wraith
Despicable creatures created by black magic out of the corpses of magical creatures, often controlled by necromancers and the like. They usually wear a hooded cloak... you can probably see why.

Hellhound
An alternate version of a wraith. Unfortunately these creatures haven't figured out how to cover up their rotting flesh the way wraiths have.

Winged Unicorn
Some philosophers theorize that rather than this breed gaining wings, that the common unicorn in fact lost its wings in favour of being able to use more powerful magic. (Yes there was a person beside the unicorn, but its a caricature of a friend so I decided to crop him out.)

Toy Griffon
Named for its appearance rather than its actual biology, the toy griffon is not related to the true griffon in any way. They are cute though.

Dragonlett
Another distant relative of the dragon, named due to them being mistaken for dragon hatchlings. No bigger than a ferret, they make no better pets than a real dragon would.

Bonekeeper
A shadowy snake-like creature. It's body is composed of dense smoke contained within a invisible membrane. They collect the bones of magical beasts to use as armour.

Wendigo
They live in the northernmost reaches of the continent, where it is cold nearly all year round. No one really knows what they are... and no one really wants to.

Kelpie
The preferred work animal of the merfolk. Vicious and deadly, only the most skilled merfolk are able to tame these wild beasts.

Kirin
Dwelling in the most ancient forests, these creatures are revered by the elves as divine beings.

Continued in next post
Edited By Deidriel on 8/4/2017 at 2:09 PM.
Deidriel
Level 63
Warden of Umbra
Posted: 8/4/2017 at 2:05 PM Post #55
People
This is a collection of images of the various intelligent races of this world.

Dragons
The oldest and longest lived of all the races, the dragons are the only intelligent race who don't share the same common ancestor. Though they may appear to resemble beasts, they are thought to be the most intelligent species on the planet.

Demons
Not all demons are vicious beasts, some (mainly those born from more intelligent species) are just as smart as any human or elf. Demons are (to put it in the simplest of terms) corrupted versions of magical beings, born with a soul comprised of ethereal essence rather than of earthly essence.

Avis
Avis are the most unique of the faunalias, as they display features of birds rather than of mammals. With only three fingers and a thumb at their disposal (the fourth finger becomes the wing) they aren't the most adept at penmanship, prompting some to refer to their writing as "chicken scratch"

Merfolk and Eyes
The eyes of a mermin are said to be the most entrancing of all. Though, some people just call them "creepy"

Humans
Humans differ from other races in that they require special tools in order to preform magic. Don't let this fool you though, some of the most powerful mages in history were pure blooded humans.

Other
This is a collection of drawings of inanimate objects (mostly weapons) that exist in this world.

Golem
Each and every golem is completely unique. A golem stone which has been hand crafted by a earth mage is placed on or buried in the ground, where it channels the mana within the earth and with the mage's mana already contained within, forms a body out of earth with the golem stone as its heart,

Golem Hand
The hand of a particularly well crafted marble golem. I wonder who it belongs to?

Magic Weapons
Typically forged by dwarven smiths, magic weapons are essential for all battlemages especially human ones. The craftsmen's mana in folded into the metal as it is hammered out and folded over into numerous layers, giving the metal a marbled appearance. Gemstones are often placed on the hilt in order to channel mana from the air into the weapon to replenish spent mana.

Edited By Deidriel on 8/4/2017 at 2:14 PM.
Deidriel
Level 63
Warden of Umbra
Posted: 8/31/2017 at 11:16 PM Post #56
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
This Page loaded in 0.009 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.