Author Thread Post
Deidriel
Level 63
Warden of Umbra
Threads: 62
Posted: 5/14/2017 at 8:14 PM Post #41
Role: NPC

Name: Jude Lambert

Race: Elf(25%), Mountain Dwarf (25%), Human (50%)

Picture/Description: Basic appearance
His ears are slightly pointed and his right eye has a scar on the inside.

Backstory:
Jude is from a small village near the borders of the wastelands. He never knew his parents and was instead raised by a friend of his mothers untill she was no longer able to take care of him and his younger sister Lily. Because of this he enrolled in the royal military academy at age thirteen and began training as a defensive mage. By the age of 20 he was the best mage in his garrison and was able to provide well for his sister. That was untill three years ago when he was injured during a skirmish on the border to Fiscure, resulting in severe damage to the entire right side of his body. This cost him his right pointer finger and thumb as well as the last joint of his pinky finger as well as nearly removing his radius from his forearm. His knee was also damaged along with his right eye which retained vision but was severely impaired. No longer able to fight as a mage he feared he would not be able to support his sister and would instead end up being a burden to her. However that was when the new king of kings paid a visit to the border to settle the conflict with Fiscure. Upon meeting Jude, king Leoni recognized his potential and appointed him as his personal attendant.

Personality: Optimistic, highly intelligent and determined, humble, playful, resourceful, kind, and supportive, everything a king could want in his attendant.

Weapons & Skills: He still carries the staff he used in his military days as a keepsake from his garrison. He can cast powerful defensive spells and counter spells.

Derps: He is quite obviously physically impaired with his right knee only being able to bend very slightly and has reduced vision in his right eye. His injuries still hurt sometimes.

Kin: His younger sister Lily, who now lives in the capital.

Love: it's a secret...

Other: He is perhaps even more powerful than he was during his time in the army in terms of his magical abilities. With the aid of several other mages he was able to fashion replacements for his missing fingers and bones in his arm. He controls them with magic so they aren't as capable as his other limbs.

Text color code: ED0000 (Standard NPC text color)
Edited By Deidriel on 5/14/2017 at 8:15 PM.
Hawke
Level 73
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 324
Posted: 5/15/2017 at 10:00 AM Post #42
NPC CHARACTER

Name: Kayla Fletcher

Race: mix, she is mainly human more so than her father. Dwarf (10%), Elf (13%), Human (77%)

Picture/Description:
Click

Backstory: On the night her mother died she was saved from the tournament by a kind soul that happened to be on the road at the time. The woman killed a number of the bandits and took the child as her own. She was a thief, and an assassin. Amelia, the woman whom saved Kayla, raised the child as such. Now that she is older, Kayla is allowed to go on missions of her own.

Personality: She is out going and energetic. Nothing can get her down, no matter what it is. Kayla is a wild card and will do anything to escape the law even if it means killing. She not above stealing, or killing though she won't use her body to gain anything. Though still a child at heart and a trouble maker she knows when and how to be serious.

Weapons & Skills: a small dagger that she uses to backstab people and a bow for long range. Kayla is extremely sneaky and can seemingly hide in plain sight. She is a master killer as well and knows more than one way to kill a person. She's a fantastic climber and swimmer as well.

Derps: sometimes she tends to play around and get destracted by the little things. She has a thing for music and childern and will stop to play or listen when given the chance. In life all she wants is a family, and tends to sometimes get depressed thinking of her mother and father. Even though she tells herself that she is grown inside she knows that in reality she just wants to be a kid again.

Kin: mother Margaret (dead), father Silas (living)

Love: none

Other: She has no clue her father is alive.

Text color code: ED0000
Edited By Hawkeye on 5/15/2017 at 10:01 AM.
Hawke
Level 73
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 324
Posted: 5/16/2017 at 9:48 AM Post #43
Is she accepted?
Deidriel
Level 63
Warden of Umbra
Posted: 5/16/2017 at 10:01 AM Post #44
Whoops! Yeah, just forgot I guess. She's all good.
Deidriel
Level 63
Warden of Umbra
Posted: 5/24/2017 at 3:21 PM Post #45
Upcoming NPC characters

Father Bronman

Race: Human
Residence: Kresh

Lynn
(Yes I used a character creator)

Race: Mountain Dwarf
Residence: Kresh
Mineral Affinity: Garnet
Deidriel
Level 63
Warden of Umbra
Posted: 5/24/2017 at 3:26 PM Post #46
After much consideration I have decided to change Reigus's name to Roland, and am in the process of editing my posts to reflect this change.
Katelynn4545
Level 71
The Artistic
Threads: 345
Posted: 5/24/2017 at 10:00 PM Post #47
Temp NPC

Name: Bracks Kosher
Town: Kresh
Job: Bartender
Relations: Holly's childhood friend
Race: Human
Other: Has a thing with animals

this is where this goes XP little tiered
Deidriel
Level 63
Warden of Umbra
Posted: 7/19/2017 at 5:17 PM Post #48
Bump
Thisby
Level 20
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 74
Posted: 8/4/2017 at 10:21 AM Post #49
Name:
Tal'kuma Redmist

Race:
Faunalias Canis (African Wild Dog)

Description:
(I will post a picture in a few days, when I can actually do it on my computer) Tan skin, with her hands being white and speckled. Her hair is messy and brown, and her right ear has a feather earring on it. She wears a deerskin top and loincloth, rather than say, a tunic so she can move around easier. She usually goes barefoot.

Backstory
I'll put it on here when I come up with one. All I know is a dead sister.

Personality:
Loyal, instinctive, a bit easily manipulated but will stay there, eager to prove herself

Weapons/skills
Sharp teeth, keen hearing and smell, although she can use a battleaxe pretty well.

Derps
Has abandonment issues, can get in over her head, a bit confused about regular customs. She becomes limp as a cooked noodle when a area under her ear is touched.

Kin
Vali'Kuma Redmist (dead though)

Love
No.

Text color code: Orange
Deidriel
Level 63
Warden of Umbra
Posted: 8/4/2017 at 10:44 AM Post #50
Sorry but this rp is on hiatus for the time being.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
This Page loaded in 0.011 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.