Posted: 5/9/2017 at 9:08 AM Post #31
Form

Name: Roland Leoni

Race: Faunalias Equis (horse)

Picture/Description:
Overall appearance
Facial appearance
With horse features like

Backstory: Roland is a noble and so has lead a comfortable life by all outward appearances. He was appointed as king of kings three years ago, making him the second youngest person to ever hold the position. He joined the royal army at the age of seventeen and was involved in intense study and training for his eventual position on the council for his whole life.

Personality: Kind and caring, he will shoulder almost any burden all on his own in order to protect others. He is prone to overworking himself because of this and often needs to be told to take time off by his subordinates. He cares deeply for the people around him and for the people of his country.

Weapons & Skills: He is a skilled fencer, tactician, and diplomat.

Derps: Often takes on far too much by himself. Hates to burden others with dirty work and the darker side of politics so often becomes embroiled in dark thoughts.

Kin: Sister Willow, parents (deceased)

Love: None

Other: Is old friends with Eigus as they served together before he left the army to be on the council of kings when he was twenty.

Text color code: 7569C0
Edited By Deidriel on 5/24/2017 at 3:24 PM.
Deidriel
Level 63
Warden of Umbra
Threads: 62
Posted: 5/9/2017 at 9:09 AM Post #32
Good to know, I will fix the information on the text colour page.
Deidriel
Level 63
Warden of Umbra
Posted: 5/9/2017 at 9:17 AM Post #33
(Sorry for so many pings)

I just thought I would let you guys know that I will be playing this RP from three separate perspectives. This is because I would like to one day write this as a full story and the story includes here other two important characters. They will rarely interact with our adventurers but will have a huge impact on the story.

Essentially I am having you guys help me flush out this story with me. I have had the overall story planned out for years now but am having difficulty coming up with the events that get us from point A to point B. Don't worry though, I wont be forcing the story too much. All I plan is for us to get from one place to another, learn a certain piece of information and then use that information to save the kingdom in whatever way we end up doing that.
Deidriel
Level 63
Warden of Umbra
Posted: 5/9/2017 at 10:06 AM Post #34
Form

Name: Alciel (pronounced Al-see-elle)

Race: ??? Demon

Picture/Description:
Face and hair (but with blue/green eyes)
Concept sketch

Backstory: A demon, a devil, who could say what his past holds. They have tried to end him but to no avail. All we know are stories of a cursed child and a massacre at a humble farmhouse some 22 years ago.

Personality: Ambitious and daring. He will stop at nothing to get what he wants. He is charming and charismatic enough to command his army with ease, and frightening and powerful enough to keep the demons under his command in their place.

Weapons & Skills: It is said that he can create a toxic miasma that is fatal to mortals. He can fell an ancient redwood with a single strike of his blade. His crimson flame burns only the living until there is nothing left but ash. He is the most powerful of all demonkind.

Derps: He is a demon, weak to blessed objects and unable to survive upon holy ground without losing all his power. One would hope a beast such as him can be killed.

Kin: None

Love: None

Other: Don't believe everything you're told...

Text color code: C634D9
Edited By Deidriel on 8/4/2017 at 11:25 AM.
Hawke
Level 73
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 324
Posted: 5/9/2017 at 10:20 AM Post #35
How many characters are we allowed?
Hawke
Level 73
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 5/9/2017 at 10:20 AM Post #36
How many characters are we allowed?
Hawke
Level 73
The Kind-Hearted
Posted: 5/9/2017 at 10:22 AM Post #37
Double post sorry.
Deidriel
Level 63
Warden of Umbra
Posted: 5/9/2017 at 10:32 AM Post #38
You are allowed to play from the perspective of one character. However you can control a small number of NPC characters for the purpose of furthering the story.

This would include any companion animals, acquaintances of your character whom we come across in order to further develop your own character, random NPCs like shopkeepers or bandits, or any other secondary characters.
Say a character reunites with their lost daughter and they accompany us from then on. You would include their dialogue in the designated NPC dialogue colour and control their actions as you would your own character, but you can not play from their perspective. No one else would be allowed to control that NPC except you.

You would not need to submit a full character form, only name, race, age, appearance, along basic personality and background.
With this type of character if you wish to keep their Introduction a surprise, simply PM me with a submission and once I accept it, you would be allowed to add the character before submitting the character to this thread so that you can introduce them the way you would like instead of putting all those juicy plot twists and backstory up for everyone to see.
Edited By Deidriel on 5/9/2017 at 10:35 AM.
Deidriel
Level 63
Warden of Umbra
Posted: 5/9/2017 at 10:44 AM Post #39
Edited By Deidriel on 5/9/2017 at 10:45 AM.
Deidriel
Level 63
Warden of Umbra
Posted: 5/9/2017 at 3:20 PM Post #40
Edited By Deidriel on 5/9/2017 at 3:37 PM.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
This Page loaded in 0.011 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.