Forum Index > Q&A (Newbie Friendly) > Stables and Hatchery Size
Page 1 1, 2 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Midnightsnow
Level 70
Guardian
Threads: 1
Posted: 4/17/2017 at 12:28 PM Post #1
Hi, I'm new and have been looking through countless forum post to try and find out what the actual size of my hatchery and stables are?? Am I right in assuming I only have 25 spots in each to start with? How do I increase my hatchery if that's the case?? I see I can expand my stables etc but can't find anywhere where it gives information on the hatchery expansion?
Wonderfulwander
Level 75
The Dreamer
Threads: 110
Posted: 4/17/2017 at 1:00 PM Post #2
Your hatchery size will automatically increase as you breed pets.When your pets become adults they'll be automatically be added to your stables. If your stables do not have space, they will be released, and you'll need to pay diamonds to get them back. So be careful not to breed too much if you don't have enough stable space.

Your stables though, you will need to spend gold/diamonds to expand. It takes increasing amount of gold to buy new tabs, and you can have up to 8 tabs per stable. There is no limit for new stables, but you'll need to pay diamonds for that.

If you can't spend real money to buy diamonds, you can save up gold and buy them from other players on the trade broker.
Midnightsnow
Level 70
Guardian
Posted: 4/17/2017 at 1:05 PM Post #3
Hi, thank you so much for answering my question. I best be careful then as I managed to get quite a few luffox from the Easter weekend event and didn't want to lose them because my stable was too small eep!
Kyokai
Level 60
The Majestic
Threads: 53
Posted: 4/18/2017 at 10:11 AM Post #4
If you do happen to have a pet "Automatically Released" due to not having enough room in your Stables, you can recover it for 50 diamonds. This is pretty costly and when you consider for 8 recoveries you can buy a whole new Stable (400 diamonds when on sale) with 25 initial pet slots.

So the recover option is there, but I'd use it sparingly, if possible.
Midnightsnow
Level 70
Guardian
Posted: 4/18/2017 at 10:55 AM Post #5
Hi, thank you for the information. It is good to know just in case, heavens forbid I lose a pet. However I appreciate the advise as well. Still learning the robes so to speak :)
Kyokai
Level 60
The Majestic
Threads: 53
Posted: 4/18/2017 at 11:11 AM Post #6
Ah, oh I see! You are very new ^-^; Well please, feel free to message me if you have any questions. I've been around for a while here and though I am far from knowing everything, I can probably help you or at least point you in the right direction.

I like helping new players ^-^

The Spring Festival will start soon so you've come at a great time!
Midnightsnow
Level 70
Guardian
Posted: 4/18/2017 at 11:20 AM Post #7
Lol yes very new indeed!! Thank you for your offer of help it is greatly appreciated. Spring festival?? Oh heavens only just recovering from the Easter weekend, nurturing over 24,000 was a monumental task. However I look forward to it, how does it work?
Dragonnadder
Level 71
Nature Walker
Threads: 32
Posted: 4/18/2017 at 8:20 PM Post #8
It's a much bigger fest than the short ones, like Easter or Fortune Festival, but it's also longer, and will have its own zone. I wasn't really paying attention for the Spring Fest last time around, since I had only just made my account, but I can assume that it's similar to the Fall and Winter festivals recently.
There will likely be several official spring-themed Forum Games, and by participating, you can earn unique Avatar Items, Gold, Diamonds, and occasionally special pets or items, and sometimes free stables. There will be a Festival Zone that (I think) anyone can access through the Seasonal Festival tab in the Explore menu, with special events and its own Festival Shop. There will also be minigames.
Silverkitsu
Level 75
Crystalline Cleaver
Threads: 143
Posted: 4/20/2017 at 3:20 AM Post #9
In regards to what Dragonnadder said about the festival zone, I think they are trying to push people through the story and are making it so that the zone might not be available unless you've completed a certain amount of the story line (don't ask me how far through though). Also, if you want to be certain not to loose your themed luffoxes I suggest you move them to your stable when they are adolescents and still have time to spare before there is a chance they are released because you didn't notice your stable was full (this happened to me before and I still haven't forgiven myself, it's not a fun mistake to make)
Midnightsnow
Level 70
Guardian
Posted: 4/20/2017 at 4:24 AM Post #10
Hi, thank you both for the information. I did try to read the forum post from last year however it is a lot to take in. As for the amount of story to qualify, how many areas are the on the map to get through? I think I'm almost finished with the Umbra forest.
Go to Page:
1, 2
This Page loaded in 0.011 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.