Forum Index > Roleplaying > Pokemon Sun and Moon Rp
Page 10 1, 2, 3... 9, 10, 11... 96, 97, 98 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Katelynn4545
Level 71
The Artistic
Threads: 345
Posted: 3/29/2017 at 3:50 PM Post #91
Yuri was glad everyone was having fun and she put Vul down and let Litten out to train. She knelt down and patted his head " ready to get Started?" she asked Pulling some treats from her Back pack Vul and Ren Immediately running over at the crinkling of the small bag. " Good!" she said standing up Thomas walked over A rockruff trailing close behind. " Wow did you get him from Uncle Percy Yesterday?" Yuri asked surprised " Yeah! his pair had a litter of eggs about a month ago, and this was a gift for starting the trials, He is more disobedient than I would like, but all in all has a lot of spirit" Thomas said Ruffeing his hair with one of his hands. " I'd like to see if he likes your hand motions.... I'm assuming Litten is more wild than you anticipated as well" Yuri nodded " He is a hand full, but he relies on instincts, so his dodge rates may get better with the hand signal rather than him waiting for a command." She said standing up and Standing to face the Four Pokemon. Alright, just watch and I'll teach you the hand moves later." She said before holding her hand up as if to stop something, Vul responded By sitting and facing her Litten however swatted at Vuls tail wondering why he wouldent play. after a moment he decided to do the same Rockruff Joining them. Yuri gave the each a treat and smiled, now the real training can begin....

.... After about thirty Minutes Litten and Rock ruff had learned the signals for two of their moves, and were getting better at listening for them without looking at Yuri. " Okay I think we all need a break.." she said wiping her forehead and sitting down near her book bag. Thomas and Ren both looked worn out as well and the three little male Pokemon collapsed at Yuris feet falling asleep. Yuri yawned a nap didn't sound to bad right now. Thomas sat Opposite Yuri leaned Up against a tree " Wow it looks like you worked them hard" Yuri nodded "they were having so much fun I would have felt bad if I stopped them.
Murph
Level 67
Threads: 287
Posted: 3/29/2017 at 4:09 PM Post #92
"wait, MariNA, BUIZEL, STOP!" Sylver and Rhys yelled at the two Pokemon at the same time as the two water types ran to the two sleeping at the tree, Sylver and Rhys tried chasing them, but crashed into each other and hit the ground, sliding. Buizel and Marina couldn't be caught before Buizel used Rain Dance and Marina used water gun, soaking the area.
Lightningfang
Level 37
Threads: 2
Posted: 3/29/2017 at 4:36 PM Post #93
Ailla followed the rowlet wing completely content to let the Pokmon control her. While she searched for some berries the rowlet sat on her head hooting impatiently. "It might go faster if you helped." Ailla said "ah! Found some!" She said happily retreating from the bush holding two pecha berries. "I ere these are really good." Ailla said reaching up to hand one to the rowlet who took it quickly in one talon and reached down snatching the other one out of her hand and took off hovering over her and using gust to blast her back into the bushes. The rowlet then flew off and offered the other petcha berry to gradient.
Katelynn4545
Level 71
The Artistic
Threads: 345
Posted: 3/29/2017 at 6:50 PM Post #94
Vul shot awake a the shout and Use Powder Snow on Buizels Rain dance and Icy wind On the Water gun. Before Flicking his Tails and curling back up. Now Yuri was not only wet, But she was also cold. Thomas laughed as Ren Curled Up in Yuri's lap to keep her warm. Yuri got up And Wrung the water out of her hair."Oh well Not going to take a nap now" she sighed
Dunno
Level 66
Benevolent Brewer
Threads: 37
Posted: 3/29/2017 at 6:54 PM Post #95
Gradient took the Pecha Berry gladly, popping it into his mouth. He should have saved it, but Ailla seemed to want him to eat it. They were sweet and savory, just like those peaches Gradient used to love. "Thank you." He said politely, smiling politely.

"Litten." Gradient said, turning back to his Pokemon. "You continue to Ember those trees. Stop every seven Embers to take a seven minute break. Got it?" He instructed. Litten nodded, then trotted off to hopefully follow her trainer's directions.

"Eevee." Gradient pondered on what to do with the naive Pokemon for a second. "I want to increase your mobility. Sprint around the clearing for three minutes, then rest for three minutes. Do that over and over five times. Then, just swim in the water until I tell you to stop. Got it?" Eevee nodded, letting out some sort of chirp as he started to follow his trainer's instructions.

Gradient believed in training alongside his Pokemon. He joined Eevee in his sprints, step after step. Hoo, hah, hoo, ha. Gradient's watch beeped. "I believe that's three minutes Eevee." He huffed. Gradient was a good athlete; but he was full on sprint for three minutes. Eevee skipped over, jumping into Gradients lap. Gradient smiled at his Eevee.

Huh.
Murph
Level 67
Posted: 3/29/2017 at 7:04 PM Post #96
Instead of apologizing like they should have, Rhys and Sylver were laying on the ground after tripping, arguing about who's fault this was and how the other needs to be a better pokeparent, arguing loudly while the two water pokemon continued to play, soaking the peaceful landscape

(My Mudkip hatched, yey!)
Lightningfang
Level 37
Posted: 3/29/2017 at 7:12 PM Post #97
Ailla crawled out of the bushes. Twigs stuck in her hair now. "Rowlet!" She called hopefully. Getting up and walking over. "Rowlet please come over here." She said pleadingly.

Rowlet payed Ailla no heed. Rowlet flew with you, following you. Idolizing you. Definitely wishing you were its trainer instead. Ailla groaned. obviously she had had enough. She chased after the bird trying to catch out of thin air. "You think your so smart huh?" She called up. "Row!-Rowlet!" It hooted down mockingly. "Well let's see how good you do in a fight without me!" She called. Rowlet almost fell out of the sky at this laughing so hard it had to land so as not to actually fall.

Ailla turned to gradient. "Um...sorry to bother you like this, a-and I know your training and all. B-But do you mind having a battle with me?" She asked timidly. She always got so timid around other people. She hated it she knew she didn't have to be but every time somthing is her just snaps and turns her into a stuttering mess.

(Omg, I'm laughing so hard right now from your other post. Also you said you were famous right?)
Lightningfang
Level 37
Posted: 3/29/2017 at 7:19 PM Post #98
(Congrats!)
Murph
Level 67
Posted: 3/29/2017 at 7:33 PM Post #99
(Thanks, I just got a new egg )
Lightningfang
Level 37
Posted: 3/29/2017 at 7:36 PM Post #100
(Cool! Got any idea what it's going to be?)
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 9, 10, 11... 96, 97, 98
This Page loaded in 0.015 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.