Posted: 3/26/2017 at 10:59 AM Post #1

https://www.sylestia.com/forums/?thread=44872

You open the mail box to discover a flyer, it reads:

New Trainers
Come to Iki Town for a Celebration!
Receive a New Pokemon!
Get a Z-Ring!
Start your island challenge!

There is a map of Iki town on the bottom, a strange Pokemon is the background of the flyer that you have never seen before.

About the Rp:
The Rp takes place during/after the events of the main game, but minus all the characters and ultra beasts and legendaries. Everyone starts in the town where you start your adventure, and you mostly follow the story line set by the game
Edited By Tigergrlgamer on 3/26/2017 at 12:53 PM.
Murph
Level 67
Threads: 287
Posted: 3/26/2017 at 4:19 PM Post #2
Sylver picked up her purse bag as Zorua jumped into it, it barked happily as Sylver pat its head. "Mommy, I'm heading to Iki town, there's some sort of celebration there, I wanna go check it out." She told her Mom, who was taking some plates out of boxes. Sylver gave her mother's Floatzel a few pats on the head while she was curled up on the couch. "Bye sweetheart, be safe!" Her mom called to her as she walked out the door.
Lightningfang
Level 37
Threads: 2
Posted: 3/26/2017 at 4:32 PM Post #3
Ailla wandered around the trails of Iki town, fresh from her flight and quite a bit lost as everyone was at the town center for the celebration. Or so she guessed. Not that it mattered she was lost and there was no one around to help her.
Murph
Level 67
Posted: 3/26/2017 at 5:31 PM Post #4
A Buizel ran up to her, running around her legs a few times, almost tripping her, before sitting before her, barking. Soon, another trainer came running over "Buizel! leave her alone" A boy about her age came running over. "Sorry about him, he's excited to meet new people, my name's Rhys, I came for the celebration, the kids going on island trials get new rare Pokemon, this is the only place you can get them!" He looked around for a few seconds "hmm... I don't see her anywhere" he said with venom in his voice. "Oh whatever, lets just enjoy the party! c'mon, there's malasadas over there!"
Dunno
Level 66
Benevolent Brewer
Threads: 37
Posted: 3/26/2017 at 9:48 PM Post #5
Gradient strode confidently towards the town center, not minding the other people. He had hiked a mile to get here. His father had finally set him off on his journey, deciding that this celebration would be the perfect time to get rid of his son. Gradient's mother had steadily agreed, knowing that Gradient would survive, no thrive in a world where he was known everywhere, where he had the sharpest mind around, and where he was a black belt in two different martial arts. We're all glad I'm leaving my parents. Gradient gritted his teeth, his stride growing even longer, even faster. What a nice family.

No. Act perfect, like usual. Gradient relaxed his muscles slightly and stopped gritting his teeth. He set his gaze to the center of the festival. Ah, of course. Eevee. Gradient pressed the Pokeball on his belt casually, slightly wincing at the sharp pain it brought.

"Eevee!" Eevee pranced beside Gradient, taking in the rare sunshine, a naive smile on his face. Sometimes, Gradient regretted having a naive Pokemon. But, Eevee would grow more mature when he evolved. Gradient still didn't know what to evolve Eevee into, but he wanted either Espeon, Umbreon, or Sylveon.

Eevee suddenly made a sharp turn, purring. Gradient groaned inwardly, before calmly walking after his Pokemon. "Eevee!" It exclaimed. It started running towards a Zorua, ending up bumping into. it. Wait, a Zorua? Some people considered its final evolution a legendary! Gradient's eyes found a brown haired boy with tan skin and a girl with golden hair that faded into a molten silver at the tips. No way that was natural. Then again, Gradient's hair wasn't exactly a common color.

"I'm so sorry if my Eevee's bothering your Pokemon." Gradient apologized. "My name is Gradient, by the way. That Zorua you have there- Quite a rare Pokemon. And that Buizel- from Johto, no?" Gradient noted, smiling enchantingly. First impressions were everything, after all. And if the absurd amount of Valentines Gradient got at school from girls on Valentine's Day meant anything, it was that Gradient was great at charm. "What are your names?" He asked. Standard greeting, of course.
Murph
Level 67
Posted: 3/27/2017 at 6:15 AM Post #6
The girl and boy glared at each other, then looked to the new kid. "My name is Sylver, and this..." she said, nudging the boy next to her in the stomach a little to hard to be friendly "Hey, I can introduce myself!" the boy said to her, nudging her back just as hard "My name is Rhys" the boy introduced himself. Rhys was much taller than Sylver. "You were close about Buizel, he's actually from Sinnoh" Rhys explained. The Buizel smiled and happily and barked before going back to glaring at the Zorua.
Katelynn4545
Level 71
The Artistic
Threads: 345
Posted: 3/27/2017 at 7:33 AM Post #7
Yuri Walked around the celebration hugging Vul in her arms a camera slung around her neck as usual and a small book-bag containing most of what she needed. " Hey Vul, do you think we should go to the -" Just then Vul leaped from her arms and started trotting in the direction of the entrance " Hey Wait! You could have just Asked ya know!" She said racing after him. She stopped when she saw a small group of kids her age talking near the gate, they looked like they might be new to the Celebration. "Vul-pix" he exclaimed leaping back into her arms before they walked up to the group. "Sorry to Interrupt, I was wondering if you're looking for anything in particular here at the celebration, you all look like you're from out of town." she said with a kind smile"Vul-pix" Vul cooed wagging his six fluffy white tails.
Edited By Katelynn4545 on 3/27/2017 at 11:22 AM.
Murph
Level 67
Posted: 3/27/2017 at 9:17 AM Post #8
(We're already at the celebration) "Hi, I'm Sylver, I moved her about a month ago, don't worry about us" she told the hirl
Katelynn4545
Level 71
The Artistic
Threads: 345
Posted: 3/27/2017 at 11:20 AM Post #9
(My Apoligies XD)

Yuri Smiled " Well hope you find your way around" she said to the girl with the golden and silver hair and the tall boy with brown hair. There was another Boy with them, he had an Eevee tat looked a bit naive, but sweet all the same its trainer looked quite unique " I feel like I've seen you before?" she said tilting her head and putting Vul down. and placing a hand on her hip as her brain racked to remember where sh had seen him before. Vul Pranced up to the other three pokemon his fluffy tails swaying.
Murph
Level 67
Posted: 3/27/2017 at 12:42 PM Post #10
A man on stage started speaking "Hello, children of Melemele island" His voice boomed, he threw 6 pokeballs out, 2 Rowlets, Littens, and Popplios came flying out, landing at the front of the stage. "Every child starting their island challange may take one pokemon if they desire" He told the crowd, motioning for the kids to step up
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 96, 97, 98
This Page loaded in 0.013 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.