Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Roleplaying > Pokemon Sun and Moon Rp
Page 3 1, 2, 3, 4... 96, 97, 98 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Lightningfang
Level 37
Threads: 2
Posted: 3/27/2017 at 7:09 PM Post #21
Ey, sorry I'm late. Mind if I just say Ailla found her way ad chose rowlet. She's got nothing but an egg to fight with so... just tell me if your not ok with it.)

Ailla, walked over to Rhys and sylver. "Hi!" She said the rowlet perched on her shoulder in an adorable fashion. "I'm Ailla limerick." Introduced in a peppy way doing an odd but formal bow. You were sure you had heard the name limerick before but you couldn't quite place where.
Katelynn4545
Level 71
The Artistic
Threads: 345
Posted: 3/27/2017 at 7:15 PM Post #22
Her and Vul glanced at one another " I guess that would be fine..." she said tightening her pony tail. Vul wagging his tail at her feet. She paused seeing another girl walk up.
Edited By Katelynn4545 on 3/27/2017 at 7:17 PM.
Lightningfang
Level 37
Posted: 3/27/2017 at 7:28 PM Post #23
Oh, am I interrupting something?" Ailla said nervously taking a step back.
Murph
Level 67
Threads: 287
Posted: 3/27/2017 at 7:40 PM Post #24
(That's fine, perfect actually, you're supposed to choose a starter)

"Hello Ailla, I'm Sylver, and that idiot there, picking fights he won't win, is Rhys" Sylver told the girl, poking Rhys harshly in the back. Rhys just growled, the Litten and Buizel hissed at Sylver, Sylver's Popplio and Zorua growled right back at Rhys's Pokemon. "So, what do you think about having a battle?" Sylver asked Allia
Murph
Level 67
Posted: 3/27/2017 at 7:41 PM Post #25
Rhys got ready to send out his first Pokemon "Ready?" He asked Yuri
Dunno
Level 66
Benevolent Brewer
Threads: 37
Posted: 3/27/2017 at 8:42 PM Post #26
Gradient's face remained stone cold. "Go on, Eevee." He murmured, sending the command with a flick of his wrist.

Eevee hopped onto the stage, almost bouncing. "Eevee!" It exclaimed. A Litten purred at it, and Eevee purred back. They started getting into a little tango together, the Litten looking determined, the Eevee looking to be in pure bliss. Gradient sweat dropped. Did Eevee have a crush on the fire type?

"Eevee!" Gradient called. The Pokemon came running to his trainer, Litten following it. Litten got returned to its original ball by the man on the stage.

"Young trainer," He began, smiling. Gradient could see smile crinkles around his eyes. "Take this Litten. Level 5, a girl. Very rare for a starter, but you got it." Gradient smiled, then nodded politely. The man threw the Pokeball at Gradient, who caught it with his left hand.

"Female..." Gradient mused. "According to data, about 5% of the starters are female. The others are male, to give an advantage to those who wish to breed their starters." Gradient recited, mind floating back to a book titled From the Beginning.

Gradient's careful purple eyes wandered over to the other three in the group. No, four. They looked about to battle each other. "You can just have a Battle Royale, you know." He piped up. "A Battle Royale is a battle with three or four trainers at the same time. Safety rules prohibite Battle Royales with over four people." Gradient recited from a book called Manners and Impressions.

Gradient let out his Litten, kneeling down to pet its head. "My name is Gradient, and I will be your new Trainer, Litten. That over there is Eevee, a fellow team mate." Gradient told Litten sternly. The Litten nodded, almost as her own way of a salute.

Finally, Gradient was starting off. And pretty well, too.
Murph
Level 67
Posted: 3/27/2017 at 8:46 PM Post #27
"Battle royale..." Sylver tried the words on her tongue, and pondered the idea for a few moments "That sounds fun, we should try it some time, I hear there's a stadium on Akala" Sylver said, Zorua and Popplio barked in agreement.
Lightningfang
Level 37
Posted: 3/27/2017 at 9:35 PM Post #28
"That sound li-!" Ailla was cut off as an egg inside an incubator fully charged and travel ready hit her in the face and fell into her arms. She just stood there for a second stupid like then held it up to sylver. "I have egg." She said like she was more coming to terms with it herself then turning to the surrounding crowds. "Who threw this at me!" She called. No one answered, the worst part was she wasn't even mad.

(Totally coincidence)
Katelynn4545
Level 71
The Artistic
Threads: 345
Posted: 3/27/2017 at 10:54 PM Post #29
Vul tilted his head He had only ever battled one on one before, and Yuri was unsure how he would handle it. " Just a heads up, me and Vul aren't the best at battles.." she said kind of ashamed. She knew Finding a Team to travel with would be difficult and these three seemed like they wanted to be on their own, besides the girl with the egg, she looked new to town, and new to training. though Yuri was a good trainer battling wasn't really something she was good at unless she was provoked. Vul pawed at her leg looking quite determined " Vul-pix" he chirped fanning his six fluffy tails out. Litten Purred and rubbed her leg reassuringly as well. She smiled and knelt down. " I almost forgot we need to come up with a nickname for you Little one.." She said Petting its head. " hmmm, what about....Tin-Tin?" she asked tilting her head her ponytail falling to one side.
Murph
Level 67
Posted: 3/28/2017 at 6:39 AM Post #30
Her Litten meowed happily.

"It's fine, Pokemon battles aren't for everyone, but its always good to try them out every one in a while" Rhys told her "So, read to battle now?" He asked.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4... 96, 97, 98
This Page loaded in 0.014 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.