Forum Index > Roleplaying > Warriors: Tribal Cat RP
Page 3 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Sapphirethemage
Level 66
The Sweet Tooth
Threads: 74
Posted: 3/22/2017 at 11:34 AM Post #21
Fish ran after it. She grabbed it and threw it back.
Nafariaandulin
Level 57
Fright Master
Threads: 102
Posted: 3/22/2017 at 11:40 AM Post #22
Rock tossed it up in the air, then sent it flying back with his head.
"Looks like Fish is having fun. I haven't seen her this happy in a moon!" Dawn said.
Sapphirethemage
Level 66
The Sweet Tooth
Posted: 3/22/2017 at 11:43 AM Post #23
Fish jumped up and caught it. She landed softly. She smile
Ocean3287
Level 18
Threads: 18
Posted: 3/22/2017 at 11:44 AM Post #24
Dropping the prey down at her mother's feet she looked up and smiled. "Eat mother, you are growing thin and you need it." Birch fall pushed away the thrush and looked up at her daughter "So does your sister and brother," she said " you eat first". " Mother my-" Birch fall hushed her and took the small bird. She took one bite out of it and pushed it away. "There, I ate, not you must eat" Night Rainfall sighed and took the small bird " Falling bird or Waters edge are likely to find prey, there are three pieces here, enough to feed you me and Waters Edge or Falling Bird the other can hunt for themselves. You are the weakest and if you eat you will be able to hunt for more food." Night Rainfall slid the bird over to Birch fall " Now you eat I will go check up on Waters Edge and Falling bird" Night Rainfall exited the clearing in the field and rushed toward the road.

Checking both ways before crossing Night Rainfall darted across the road quickly. She still feared the road from her previous experience. She reached the other side and slowly padded into the woods. She had to gather Waters Edge and Falling Bird before the storm.
Nafariaandulin
Level 57
Fright Master
Posted: 3/22/2017 at 1:21 PM Post #25
Light padded towards the stream. He had managed to make an excuse to go hunting alone, without anyone watching him. Dirtplace had been his excuse. Light climbed up a particularly tall sycamore, his pelt looking like a hole in the trunk. He stood on the branch, breathing in a whiff of forest air. It was cold and tangy, like always in Leafbare. He moved from tree to tree, crossing from one's branch to the next's, searching in every hole, hoping to find a hibernating squirrel or chipmunk for the fresh-kill pile.
Finally, his effort paid off. Sticking his head into a particularly large one, he found a fat grey squirrel sleeping deeply. He closed his jaws around the prey's neck and snapped it. Dragging the plump squirrel out of its nest, he took a step backwards. His paw slipped on the slippery frozen branch, and he fell into the icy water of the stream.
"Tribe Sky Light's kits that's cold!" he yowled, dragging the squirrel and himself out of the freezing-cold stream.
Ocean3287
Level 18
Posted: 3/22/2017 at 1:57 PM Post #26
She padded on hoping to run into her sister or brother. OOF she growled in her mind " thats the second tree today" She got up off the ground and clawed markings into the dead tree branch, she did this for a path back just in case.

Rustling came from the bushes. Night Rainfall's fur stood up with the sudden surprise but flattened back down when she could smell her sister. A light grey pelt leaped out of the bush. "Nightfall!" Water's Edge yelled the cat's voice was loud and high pitched. "Water's Edge," Night Rainfall said in a whispering tone, "You must be quiet you know we are close to a tribe, at least close enough also where is your brother? I thought he was hunting with you?"

Suddenly a brown he-cat fell from the sky. " Falling Bird! Look you really ARE a falling bird!" Water's Edge mewed teasingly. "Hush! At least I did not almost drown in the river. Water's Edge, EDGE not water" Falling bird said picking the leaves from his pelt with his teeth. Night wing hushed them " You two! Have you even caught anything? It's getting dark and all you have done is made yourselves look like kits." Night Rainfall mewed rising her voice " you two better get home." They rushed off leaving Night rain behind.

Night Rain decided to stay and poke around for anything new though she had already checked, this was just an excuse to stay out longer. She liked the silent forest.
Edited By Ocean3287 on 3/22/2017 at 2:39 PM.
Nafariaandulin
Level 57
Fright Master
Posted: 3/22/2017 at 3:00 PM Post #27
Light's eyes looked red in the setting sun. This was his favourite time of day, the timme when he could melt into shadows almost undetected. Then suddenly, someone bumped into him.
Sapphirethemage
Level 66
The Sweet Tooth
Posted: 3/23/2017 at 9:29 AM Post #28
Horsetail organized his herbs in the moonlight. He purred and laid down once he had finished.
Ocean3287
Level 18
Posted: 3/23/2017 at 10:26 AM Post #29
Agh!/b] She yowled. She shook her head and looked up. "I have seen you through these woods before, your Light, aren't you? I'm sorry to be this close to the tribe."
Nafariaandulin
Level 57
Fright Master
Posted: 3/23/2017 at 10:44 AM Post #30
Back at the camp, Rock laid down on the soft earth under Big Rock (the Highrock), and closed his eyes. His dreams filled with beautiful visions of mice, dancing around his paws.
He shifted slightly in his sleep.
"Rock!" a voice called out to him. Rock turned to see a cat from Tribe Sky Light coming towards him... The tom's fur shone like the stars, and stars sprang up wherever he stepped.
"Cave Where the Light Springs From? Is that really you?" he asked, gazing at his deceased littermate.
"Yes." Cave meowed evenly.
"Cave, it's been so long. I-I don't know where to start...." Rock stammered.
"I haven't come to chat Rock. I have a message from Tribe Sky Light: Pain and War is coming like a snowstorm. Death and starvation hangs over the tribes like a black cloud. The Tribe of the Dark Follower must act now if you want even a chance of survival!" Cave said.
"Why'd you visit me? Why not Horsetail?" Rock asked.
"He hasn't gone to sleep yet."
"Ah."
"Remember what I said, Rock." Cave said, darting away.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
This Page loaded in 0.012 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.