Author Thread Post
Britters
Level 72
The Eggstraordinaire
Threads: 167
Posted: 3/8/2017 at 1:10 AM Post #1

Disney Fairies
Puff Crew

Introducing my new and amazing max stat puffadore team! Each of these six girls was designed based off of a character from the Disney Fairies franchise which features Tinkerbell and her friends in Pixie Hollow. I am super excited about leveling each puff up.

The advantage of having such a spectacular crew of max stat pets is that each one will be able to specialize in one of the element trees in the new proficiency system and I can mix and match as much as I want to see how different abilities work together. These designs have been labors of love and I've been very happy to represent my Disney nerd side in such a spectacular way. I am looking forward to hearing thoughts and hope that people enjoy seeing them.

Without further ado, let's meet the girls!

Tinkerbell

Ability: Fire
Bio: Tinkerbell is a spunky gal with big ideas and a bigger heart. She loves making things to help others and getting her paws dirty in the process. Her only flaw is her fiery temper which she has learned to use to help her friends in battle.
Profile Link: https://www.sylestia.com/view/pets/?petid=2883292
Artwork: Pending

Silvermist

Ability: Water
Bio: Silvermist has a very serene personality, as calm and cool as a summer pond. She tries very hard to please all of her friends and keep everyone happy. Her abilities are perfect for use in supporting everyone in battle.
Profile Link: https://www.sylestia.com/view/pets/?petid=2893033

Rosetta

Ability: Earth
Bio: Rosetta is stylish with lots of class. She loves flowers and all the pretty things in nature. Always ready to give her friends advice on color matching, the only thing she doesn't enjoy is mud (brown always clashes with her outfit). She will not, however, hesitate to use her ability to aide her friends in battle.
Profile Link: https://www.sylestia.com/view/pets/?petid=2890997

Vidia

Ability: Air
Bio: Vidia appears super vain and,sarcastic, but those who can get past that and see her true self know that she cares very deeply about her friends. Her toughness allows her to protect those she loves and she uses her abilities to make her opponents run in the other direction.
Profile Link: Pending

Iridessa

Ability: Light
Bio: Iridessa has a personality that's as bright and warm as the sun. She can be a bit of a worrier and may seem scared, but when it comes to her friends she'll dive right into the thick of things to help in any way she can. Her abilities come in very handy to heal her comrades during fighting.

Fawn

Ability: Shadow
Bio: Fawn has a heart of gold and truly loves all creatures big and small. Her quirky personality and goofy habits never fails to bring laughter and fun everywhere she goes, especially when she's with her friends. Her abilities allow her to absorb negative energy from around her and redirect it to project an aura of peace and tranquility which draws animals and others to her.
Fennectech
Level 63
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 39
Posted: 4/4/2017 at 10:59 PM Post #2
i NEED THE BLUE AND THE PURPLE ONE
Chocolat
Level 70
The Sweet Tooth
Threads: 66
Posted: 4/5/2017 at 12:06 AM Post #3
They all look great! Well done!
Enyo
Level 70
Nature Walker
Threads: 14
Posted: 4/5/2017 at 1:38 PM Post #4
Nice designs! I especially like Vidia (even if i don't know the Disney Fairies and so I don't who she is)
Dragonnadder
Level 71
Nature Walker
Threads: 32
Posted: 4/11/2017 at 6:27 PM Post #5
An impressive idea! I would personally have matched the types differently, but I see your reasonings!

This Page loaded in 0.008 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.