Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Roleplaying > The Enchanted Forest
Page 171 1, 2, 3... 170, 171, 172, 173 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Stormfoot
Level 60
Threads: 62
Posted: 6/2/2017 at 8:21 AM Post #1701

Lily growled at Ainsleigh "Shut up with your stupid metaphors! I should tear your tail off and force you to eat it! You nasty liz-" She began to yell, but was silenced by a punch from Fir

Fir sighs "Sorry about my sister, she's not the most intelligent person here. She yells and insults almost everyone" He apologizes to the Draeyls
-

Brute and Juhi flew up to the door, Juhi opened it using his magic, he looked around at everyone there before turning to Brute "I told you they were here" He says with a grin, Brute growled in response "Anyway, how are you all doing?" He asks the group as if they hadn't been gone for ten years
Katelynn4545
Level 71
The Artistic
Threads: 345
Posted: 6/5/2017 at 12:57 PM Post #1702
Blue flattened her ears a bit, something didn't feel right and she couldn't place the feeling which caused her to be tense raising her hackles, determined to not miss another threat. " Well, what beckoned your return?" she growled testing the waters though she was stopped by Tomen who bumped against her side gently.

He gave her a look that was clearly meant to get her to calm down a bit, but her hackles stayed raised " Sorry guys, its just been a strange day for us all, what are you guys up too?" he asked nonchalantly in the same tone they had used.

Blue flattened her ears unsure of this confrontation, her brain hadn't gotten a true break since they got back, and though it was nice in some ways she really didn't want to think about anything right now.
Stormfoot
Level 60
Posted: 6/5/2017 at 1:46 PM Post #1703

Juhi walks further into the room before speaking up "I sensed your magic presence, which is actually a thing despite what someone thinks. So we left our little base to see if it was true, and it seems i'm right, unless you're magic clones of some sort, which I highly doubt as you have been missing for over ten years. And I don't think there are many people who remember you"
-

Everyone else stays quiet for the moment besides a low grumble from Lily
Edited By Stormfoot on 6/5/2017 at 1:47 PM.
Katelynn4545
Level 71
The Artistic
Posted: 6/5/2017 at 2:01 PM Post #1704
Blue Sighed and flicked her ears back lowering her hackels, she was exauseted and her filter had now turned off compleatly. " I think we all need a stiff drink and a goodnights sleep" she said sitting on her haunches and relaxing to one side " Besides we all have a lot of cathcing up do, not to mintion if i'm gonna fight with the ol' firefly tlatter i might as well give him a fair shot."
she said not turning to look at him

Damion looked slightly hurt by her comment " I'll have you know I don't think very highly of your current actions Princess " he Hissed a lot like her father would have done. Though it had been a long time their roots were almost impossible to forget and though it was a light mannered gesture he was well aware of how it affected her.

She glanced over her shoulder at him " Watch who your talking to Camander.... I'd hate to put you in your place while I'm still sober." she growled not hiding how she felt about his tone.
Captharleyc
Level 75
Champion
Threads: 5
Posted: 6/8/2017 at 9:35 PM Post #1705

Ainsleigh & Tatsu

"There's no need to bother setting in place the elderly, Lightnin'bug." Ainsleigh said to Blue as she came beside her. "At the moment, he maybe our best outside source of information." She added sagely. Tatsu leaned against the wall. He looked over at Lily, who was still sore in her prejudice, then over to Tomen. "Say Tomen, do you find that queens gutteral sounds pleasant or annoyin'." He asked with a straight face. Ainsleigh had given Blue ample time to reply if she wished, before addressing Juhi with her report. "As you can tell the mission was somewhat of a success; Only one real casualty. Poor Ember was unfortunately in the wrong place at the wrong time." She paused for a moment of silence before continuing. "Mirai and the Clockwork villain have been contained for now. Everything else about our adventures were pretty standard fair except for the time travel, that was new."
Katelynn4545
Level 71
The Artistic
Posted: 6/8/2017 at 10:12 PM Post #1706
Blue decided it best to heed her advice and not commence in unnecessary violence at the moment. instead she listened the Ainsleigh give the report to Juhi, waiting till she was finished before the maiden added her two cents to the matter. " It could have been avoided, but I fear we would be in a deeper predicament had we not returned clockwork to his reincarnated state." she added sitting less laxly and more attentive, though she still wanted to kill a few brain cells before bed.

Tomen Chuckled, " All I can say is there is a clear way to tell the lady's from the little girls" he said joining his Pal against the wall with a flashy swish of his tail. " Though her jabbering might get her into more trouble than she my hope..." he said becoming a bit more stoic As he watched the Queen mouth off.
Stormfoot
Level 60
Posted: 6/9/2017 at 9:20 AM Post #1707

"How in the world did you manage to awake the gods of Time and Space from their crypt? I thought you were clearing a dungeon... Unless you weren't fighting those gods and were instead fighting another god of reality who
had powers of time. Yet, if that's true then why would a god be in a dungeon, the only god known to be resting in a dungeon is the god of puzzles, as you could probably imagine no one bothered entering the dungeon as it was filled with puzzles, of course I would try and clear if I could find it...
" Juhi wondered aloud
-

Lily stomped out the door, mumbling something to herself
-

Willow was still sitting on the roof "...Maybe I should go and greet Juhi and Brute... But I don't want to be anywhere near my so-called parents" She grumbles to herself
Captharleyc
Level 75
Champion
Threads: 5
Posted: 6/10/2017 at 8:16 PM Post #1708

Ashleigh

I don't want to be anywhere near my so-called parents" (Willow) grumbles to herself

"It would be better to give them a fair hearing than Juhi and Brute." Ashleigh recommended to dear Willow as she came to land on the lookout perch no far away from the zolnixi. "After-all the guild WAS responsible for sending them on that mission. The very one they are discussing right now." Willow scanned the horizon in a counter-clockwise direction as she spoke to Willow.

Still it was hard to blame her normally docile friend. Everyone of them had to deal with their feelings of resentment and seeming abandonment by their parents. They were told that it was natural to grieve the loss as though they had died. Willow just never seemed to complete the grief of not only not knowing her hatchling parents, plus her adopted parents as well.

"Nobody is going to expect you to be happy or pretend to be. But their chance to raise you was stolen from them just as much as it was taken from you. So at least go down and acknowledge their existence, then let the pine cones fall where they may, eh? If you still find it hard to cope with, you can at least come talk with me, if not with them."

Ainsleigh & Tatsu

"If you're asking me to hazard a guess," Ainsleigh offered, "I would guess that Clockwork was an anchor or a fragmented essence of the being. A fitting name for an alarm clock, I suppose. We stumbled upon his lair and guessing from the number of marionettes we ran into, I would go so far as to say they were likely the corpses of other adventurers who were less fortunate to stumble upon the creature." Hinting that this guild or another had likely been sending teams down into this particular dungeon to deliberately arouse the being. Tatsu tapped Tomen's footpaw with the tip of his meaty tail to get his attention. As relaxed as Tatsu appeared, Tomen could smell the testosterone and see the big males' muscles tensing. Ainsleigh had provoked a fight this way before against folks that thought she was catching onto what they were doing. "What my mate is getting at gen'lebeasts, is that we encountered at least three groups of corpses. And we have a hard time swallowing that we were your first team to go down there."
Edited By Harleyc on 6/11/2017 at 10:40 PM.
Stormfoot
Level 60
Posted: 6/11/2017 at 5:17 AM Post #1709
[Note: sorry for the short update]

"I know, it's just, I find it hard to like someone I never met, that I couldn't call my parents even though that's what they are" She replied
-

"Could you tell me were this dungeon or crypt or whatever was built? I think I might know something about this" He asked, as a book appeared in his hand
Stormfoot
Level 60
Posted: 6/11/2017 at 5:17 AM Post #1710
[Forgot to ping]
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 170, 171, 172, 173
This Page loaded in 0.021 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.