Forum Index > Roleplaying > The Enchanted Forest
Page 172 1, 2, 3... 171, 172, 173 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Katelynn4545
Level 71
The Artistic
Threads: 345
Posted: 6/13/2017 at 2:23 PM Post #1711
Tomen Sat against the wall staying quiet as he watched blue indirectly glare at Juhi and Brute. she seemed worried and rightfully so something did not add up, Juhi and Bute both knew the location and the dungeon the group was raiding so why the sudden lapse in memory? but he kept his mouth shut and let Blue do the talking.

Blue flattened her ears back as she read the words coming from Juhi something was not right here why were these two acting so odd? She glanced at brute " Say Brute tell me what ever happened to that egg we were caring for? I'm quite worried with its disappearance..." she sad not breaking eye contact with the large male feline. if something was up she would find out shortly
Stormfoot
Level 60
Threads: 62
Posted: 6/13/2017 at 3:28 PM Post #1712

Burte turned his head to the people there, he looked a bit confused as well as worried. He sniffed the air and twitched his ears, after a few minutes he turned to Blue Jay and pointed upwards

"I think he's trying to say that she's is on the roof" Juhi stated "I don't know if she would want to see you though, I guess you'll have to find that out yourself"
Captharleyc
Level 75
Champion
Threads: 5
Posted: 6/13/2017 at 5:29 PM Post #1713

Tatsu & Ainsleigh

While they were responding to Blue's question, Tatsu quit leaning on the wall and slowly turned his head to Ainsleigh and blinked with his left eye. Ainsleigh, of course, had turned to face her mate as soon as Juhi asked them of the dungeon. She thought it unusual that Juhi didn't remember the dungeon he had sent them into. And Tatsu clearly agreed that it was odd.

"Is it really so important which dungeon we went into Juhi?" Ainsleigh asked, claws and abilities ready for a fight. "What matters is we did what you sent us out to do and we have returned with a godling egg for a prize."

"It seems a moot point now. Initiating for a guild that no longer is." Tatsu added to stave a direct course. He too was poised and he exchanged glances with Tomen and Blue to confirm they weren't alone in their suspicions.
Katelynn4545
Level 71
The Artistic
Posted: 6/13/2017 at 6:05 PM Post #1714
Blue flicked her tail and lifted her ears" I've heard of the marionette Goddess, tough I'f I remember correctly she can manipulate both the living and the dead to her pleasure you wouldn't by chance happen to know of her would you?" she said rather slyly as she lifted herself and began to pace around Juhi and Brute Tomen growling and quickly followed suite, taking orders from his mistress, and assuring the two Draeyl there were not the only ones on edge.

Damion stood back listening to the princesses words, it was no mystery to him that she studied all of the gods diligently as a warrior, some things must never change, and though her guess was a wise one she had been known to be wrong a hand full of times. However if she was correct they were all in over their heads.
Edited By Katelynn4545 on 6/13/2017 at 6:07 PM.
Stormfoot
Level 60
Posted: 6/13/2017 at 6:46 PM Post #1715
"Of course I've heard of her, but I know what your thinking, and you are very, very wrong" 'Juhi's' voice became very feminine as he said this, and both 'Brute' and 'Juhi' disappeared into dust, only leaving behind a Zolnixi who was wearing a long black cloak, and a mask which covered her face "I am no god, that's for sure, and I'm not your friends either, they are somewhere else... Anyway, i'll be seeing you later" She states with a quiet laugh, before turning around and walking out the door "But for now, I already learned all I needed to know, so goodbye... Oh, and just so you know the others aren't going to remember that anyone came to visit, since it would probably mess up my plans... I'd make you forget but I guess being in a temporal void has made it so some of my magic doesn't affect you"
-
After a few minutes...

Riker shakes his head "Um, what just happened? I feel like we were doing something... Although I can't really remember" He asked, in a confused tone
-
Meanwhile outside...

Lily walked across the remains of the forest, she angrily mumbled something under her breath before looking up in surprise, a shadow creature appeared before her "Wha- What are you?! And what do you want?!" Lily demanded, however she was knocked out by the creature "I doubt it matters now... I hope I didn't kill you... I would prefer you stay alive for now... Or maybe not"
Sapphirethemage
Level 66
The Sweet Tooth
Threads: 74
Posted: 6/15/2017 at 11:39 AM Post #1716
Nina smiled and closed her eyes. "This is so hard to believe.........." Nina whispered. "Why did that have to happen?" She opened her eyes and frowned.
Captharleyc
Level 75
Champion
Threads: 5
Posted: 6/16/2017 at 10:23 PM Post #1717

Tatsu & Ainsleigh

Natural instincts kicked in for the draeyls. Prey bolted, so they gave chase! Ainsleigh's raptor-like speed ate up the distance between them. The strange nixi had only just started standing over Lily when her and Ainsleigh's eyes met. Her tail stiffened behind her to allow her to cut loose at virtually full speed and still turn on a dime. She launched two ice bolts to discourage the nixi from turning either to her left or right.

Tatsu had taken to the air, the broken masses giving him greater visibility into the forest and follow on their pursuer. Air speed gave him superior advantage and when added with his Astral cover billowing from his armor his white and black body blended in with the grey clouds. Already he had passed the nixi's position and was ready to sweep in for a flanking attack.

"What the..!" Ashleigh exclaimed aloud as she watched Tatsu's form rise from the land. In no time she saw Ainsleigh on a hot run after the nixi. ~Mother is really fast!~ She thought aloud before looking to Willow "I'm going to go help them. Keep the watch?" She asked her friend before launching herself off the perch.

She wasn't airborne to long before noticing that her adopted sire was vectoring for a raptor flanking attack. She issued a sonic whistle into the air towards Tatsu and vectored in to flank the nixi from the other side. She was soon converging and diving in to the same triangulated point as her father.
Stormfoot
Level 60
Posted: 6/16/2017 at 10:44 PM Post #1718
The Zolnixi spread out a pair of dragon like wings, she flew up into the air and attacked Tatsu with multiple beams of light magic

Basil quickly flew out of the barracks and towards the fight, once there he landed next to Ashleigh "What is happening here? What was all of that?" He asked, catching his breath, he looked up at the Zolnixi attacking them, mumbling something under his breath
Edited By Stormfoot on 6/16/2017 at 10:45 PM.
Katelynn4545
Level 71
The Artistic
Posted: 6/16/2017 at 10:57 PM Post #1719
Tomen Was About to Join in the chase when Blue stopped him. " We can't leave them Unguarded plus i'm afraid we would just get in the way of any of their attacks its not the brightest Tactical decision.." she said before leaping up on the Bar glancing to her son and then the others in the room. she stood with authority and control as she spoke " Were Locking this place down, Inferno was it? Take to the Perch and keep a close watch on surroundings don't leave your post. Ashleigh has probably joined her parents already and leaving one to watch alone has proven deadly in the past. Riker I want you to encase the building all but the door I want it lock tight, Apollo watch his back. Fir Be the extra set of eyes and ears. Nina watch those Eggs we will be having a few Godlings arrive soon.... Tomen Damion you're with me... I don't think Our Friends are alone out there..." she said before leaping off the bar her Fur sparking wildly with electricity now without her gauntlets and her eyes filled with frustration.She unsheathed her sword before leaving Tomen and Damion both fattening their ears respectfully as the trotted behind her out of the door.

Damion glanced at Tomen Trying to Gauge his emotion, but e was stoic following his commanders orders like the perfect little toy solider he always wanted to be. at least one of them had gotten what they wanted, Damion was still confused as to why Blue wasn't dropping the commander and chief act he would follow her orders for now until things died down a bit. However it was obvious something was bothering her more deeply than she wanted anyone to know and if the orders wen't an ego swing then they really had been stuck in some time trap for the past ten years.
Edited By Katelynn4545 on 6/16/2017 at 11:05 PM.
Stormfoot
Level 60
Posted: 6/16/2017 at 11:14 PM Post #1720
[I'm going to have shorter updates for a few of these]
-
"Ma'm I don't want to sound rude, however I don't see why I should follow your orders, I mean it's only one person right? I don't see why we would have to go on lock down" Inferno states, still rather confused as to what just happened
"I'm with Inferno, I don't think i've even met you before now, and i'm not really up to taking orders from strangers" Fir agrees
"Yeah... Uh, I agree with them, I think... I'm really confused right now"
"Sorry mom, but i'm going to stick with my team on this one"
-
Willow looks around the landscape, keeping watch for anymore visitors
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 171, 172, 173
This Page loaded in 0.020 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.