Forum Index > Roleplaying > The Enchanted Forest
Page 121 1, 2, 3... 120, 121, 122... 171, 172, 173 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Katelynn4545
Level 71
The Artistic
Threads: 345
Posted: 2/22/2017 at 11:54 AM Post #1201
Tomen Shook his head "Me and Blue will walk it would be irresponsible to leave her with the egg and Riker, Besides Damien knows an air strike would be too obvious, and he wont mess it her in front of me unless he has a death wish" He said Sounding a bit like Blue when she was analyzing a situation. He folded his wings and offered Tatsu a halfhearted smile " we'll see ya there"

Blue stood a bit taller and nudged the egg into her satchel she honesty did not know what to think someone she believed to be dead had just simply walked up too her as if nothing had happened. Her mind was piecing everything together, and she knew that what ever had actually happened that night Tomen was not to Blame, And Damien had somehow been involved. " that fire-breathing Jerk... " she mumbled as Tomen spoke to Tatsu. It was her fault he was this way, and now she had dragged two children ito the tangled web she had created. With a sigh and flick of her tail she padded towards the guild hall.

Tomen picked Riker up and placed him upon his back. " cm'on lets go before your mom leaves us in the dust" he said in a joking manner trying to lighten the situation .
Stormfoot
Level 60
Threads: 62
Posted: 2/23/2017 at 3:52 AM Post #1202

"I think I might have some in the storage" Silver replies to Tatsu
-

"Your saying this as if it's some kind of battle.
But as guild rule #26 states 'Fighting or attempted murder of a guildmate
can result in permanent banishment from the guild'
of course this rule doesn't apply if you were not in the guild when you broke the rule
"
Edited By Stormfoot on 2/23/2017 at 3:52 AM.
Stormfoot
Level 60
Posted: 2/23/2017 at 3:52 AM Post #1203
(Forgot to ping (Again))
Captharleyc
Level 75
Champion
Threads: 5
Posted: 2/23/2017 at 6:54 AM Post #1204

Tatsu, Ashleigh & Ainsleigh

"That would be very good." He says as he recovers Ashleigh from her mother. He follows Silver to the boatswain's locker for the tack and lays Ashleigh in his right arm on her belly and gently massaging her little back between her shoulder blades so her wing extensions would flex and flap."We can get an early start on your training Ash."

Ashleigh had nestled on her mummy's shoulder and was about to close her eyes to nap when her daddy came into view. She just knew something interesting was coming so her eyes popped open happily. She wasn't making a fuss about it, mummy was warm and she was a little tired, but she didn't want to miss anything. She lay and allowed her limbs to dangle from her father's forearm as he rubbed her back. At first it was a pleasant feeling, but between her shoulder blades he started pushing her wing arma apart forcing them to have to open and flap to try and express her irritation. He kept doing it and she started honking at him to stop.

Teaching Ashleigh to fly was very important to Tatsu and Ainsleigh wouldn't interfere, even if she wanted her daughter to have a nap. They could get more work on their nest done while she slept and the exhilaration of first flight would definitely do it. That was all the time she had to make on that, she focused on the moment at hand with Guardian now that Damian had left.

"And what do your guild bylaws say about bullying and revenge?" She asked, "or didn't you notice Blue's reaction to an unwelcome visitor handling her egg?" The fearful, teary-eyed look and the clear demeanor of one harmed or mistreated was still prevalent in Blue's appearance. Ainsleigh aloud that view and her words to sink in for the moment. "I do hope no stranger would be aloud charge of my offspring, adopted or otherwise, for even one second. Because as far as me and mine are concerned, bylaw #24 can fly over that guard rail with the fool trying to use my kid for leverage."
Stormfoot
Level 60
Posted: 2/23/2017 at 9:45 AM Post #1205

"Rule #37 'if a guildmate who has children leaves without notice the children will be taken care of by the closest relative, if there are no living relatives then the person who takes care of the child will be determined by the guild leader'.
Rule #38 'Rule 37 will be ignored if the caretaker of a child says otherwise'.
Rule #62 'If you don't want a guildmate bothering you for whatever reason you may speak with one of the guild's counsel members to help solve your problem'.
"
Katelynn4545
Level 71
The Artistic
Posted: 2/24/2017 at 8:51 AM Post #1206
With Riker Nestled on his back Tomen caught up to Blue " We cant deal with him the way we normally would... what do you want t do .." he asked her trying to read her emotions as best he could.

Blue was looking at the ground as they walked the way she does when she is thinking of a solution to a difficult problem. " I don't think we have to do anything.... if they have a law of us not having conflict with one another then he wont be able to be much of a problem either....I fact knowing him he would be more likely to break that boundary first, which means you need to simmer down when he is around." she paused for a moment rotating her ears back to the others," I can't hear what they are saying but I'm sure that Guardian is the one i need to talk too about the restrictions in this game we're about to play.." She said with a flick of her tail.

Tomen Nodded " I will do what I can.... but he's not alowed to touch you, and we cannot go before a board about this.." he said knowing she had already figured it out.
Stormfoot
Level 60
Posted: 2/24/2017 at 7:36 PM Post #1207
As they were talking a familiar face walked up to them

"Hey! Sorry i haven't been able to talk to you,
I was busy with guild stuff
" Juhi says
Katelynn4545
Level 71
The Artistic
Posted: 2/24/2017 at 7:44 PM Post #1208
Blue stopped and looked at him blankly her mind still going over all that had transpiered. she did remember however the Blacksmith looking for Juhi " Oh Juhi Hello, The Smithy has been searching for you.." she said lightening up a bit.
Tomen Nodded, " Yeah Not sure what for, but he did say he was after ya for somethin' a nother" Tomen followed up Riker still nestled on his back.
Stormfoot
Level 60
Posted: 2/24/2017 at 7:50 PM Post #1209

"He probably just needs me to enchant some armor" Juhi says

"Dad, who is this?" Riker says, getting up
Katelynn4545
Level 71
The Artistic
Posted: 2/24/2017 at 7:54 PM Post #1210
Tomen Chuckled "This Is Juhi.. I believe he is and Enchanter and is part of the guild we are joining" he said trying to explain
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 120, 121, 122... 171, 172, 173
This Page loaded in 0.019 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.