Forum Index > Roleplaying > Lab rp
Page 67 1, 2, 3... 66, 67, 68... 73, 74, 75 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Glitterthesylveon
Level 60
Fright Master
Threads: 138
Posted: 3/30/2017 at 8:05 PM Post #661
1877B grinned. "Faking sickness? That's a specialty of...mine." she scratched an itch behind a large fox-like ear. "I think..."
Cakedragon33
Level 56
The Sweet Tooth
Threads: 24
Posted: 3/30/2017 at 10:03 PM Post #662
Kate carefully tried to unhook the enormous cat's claws, sighing. "I'm sorry. I'd love to stay with you, trust me, but I've gone far too long without sleep. It's not healthy. I'll come and see you as soon as I come back for night shift. James is a great guy, even if I don't know him well. I'm sure he'll take great care of you when I'm gone. Also, I kind of have to go to the bathroom."

James grinned back at Hailey. "Same here. I used to do it all the time to skip school as a kid."
Evelyn looked at the doctor with her eyebrows raised. "Wait, how did you become a doctor if you skipped school? It's not exactly easy to become a doctor, and a poor attendance record probably wouldn't help you get into medical school."
James nodded. "A good point. That actually ties into how I came to work here. I just barely managed to get into a decent college, much owed to my, if you'll excuse my conceit, extremely high intelligence. Unfortunately, I was a bit too arrogant, and kept skipping classes and not doing work, before quiting college soon after, thinking myself more capable of learning on my own than from any of the teachers at the college. I managed to learn everything alright, but I had idiotically ignored the crucial detail that because I hardly did anything in school, I didn't have a bachelor's degree. Being a doctor was pretty much out of the question unless I went back to college. Luckily, this lab was desperate. While looking for work online I came across this place. It said that they needed a doctor, and that none of the things you'd require to legally be a doctor were required. In retrospect, it was really shady, but they said they would pay a lot, and money is a good way to get people to overlook things like that. When I got there for an interview, the people working there told me more about this place than I told them about myself. I understood why they were so desperate, as apparently people who want to dedicate their lives to saving people don't want to work at a place that constantly allows its employees to perform often-times horrible experiments on living creatures. Who would've thought? Anyway, that's why I work here." He shrugged nonchalantly after saying the last sentence.
"Wait, so you're not actually a doctor?" Caro asked, their mouth agape.
"Well, not legally," James said, waving the question away calmly. "but I get the job done either way so it doesn't really matter. I'm just as skilled in my field as any other scientist."
Caro and Evelyn both stared at him. "Bro-" Evelyn said. "Do you even realize how- just bad that is? What if your doctor wasn't the least bit certified to do their job?"
James seemed to flip through his words in his mind before answering. "Oh- yeah I can see how that could be a bit worrisome..." He looked at his watch "You know, I've got to do something. You guys can go back to your jobs, if you want. 1877B, I'll be in the back if you need me." He smiled again before disappearing through a different door than the one that led to the room with Kate and the cat in it.
(This was way to long :P. Sorry 'bout that. I can get a bit carried away sometimes)
Edited By Cakedragon33 on 9/8/2017 at 5:10 PM.
Terrakittens
Level 36
Threads: 48
Posted: 3/30/2017 at 10:56 PM Post #663
She tired to pull you closer gently, pleading eyes gleaming
Glitterthesylveon
Level 60
Fright Master
Posted: 3/31/2017 at 1:11 AM Post #664
1877B/Hailey nodded. "I'd trust any doctor if they'd at least washed their hands." She commented sliding of the pristine surface of the table. "I still can't get used to all this fur." She waved a fuzzy hand in front of her face. "I look like an over sized red stuffy with a deciding what species I am issue."
Cakedragon33
Level 56
The Sweet Tooth
Posted: 3/31/2017 at 1:52 AM Post #665
"Fine," Kate sighed. "I'll stay. Just let me-relax-"-She yawned- "a little." And with that she collapsed onto the giant cat, falling asleep almost instantaneously.

Evelyn laughed. "I actually think you look pretty cool. Also you have pretty low standards when it comes to doctors."
Caro left the office. They would have liked to stay and talk with the experiment and guard, but they really had to get back to their duties.
Glitterthesylveon
Level 60
Fright Master
Posted: 3/31/2017 at 9:57 AM Post #666
"Hey. Doctors are doctors if they washed their hands first. And then wear gloves 'cause it's unsanitary to go running around with blood on your hands after surgery in the first place."
Terrakittens
Level 36
Posted: 3/31/2017 at 6:12 PM Post #667
Curls around gently
Cakedragon33
Level 56
The Sweet Tooth
Posted: 4/2/2017 at 1:22 PM Post #668
"Yeah, but if I tried to perform surgery on someone they'd be dead instantly, whether I was wearing gloves and washed my hands or not." Evelyn looked at the door that led to the room with Kate in it. "She's been in there for a while," She said. "Do you think she's okay?"

Kate opened her eyes slightly. "No I need to stay awake until- uh- I dunno- what'was I vaiting fr again? Oh yeah- you need uh person tu come get tchyou...or somethin" She said, her words slurring together, before she fell back asleep.
Terrakittens
Level 36
Posted: 4/2/2017 at 6:50 PM Post #669
Suddenly, she got up.

"Crash"

A desk fell over

"Crunch"

A bag of potato chips fell off a desk.

She continued knocking things over
Glitterthesylveon
Level 60
Fright Master
Posted: 4/2/2017 at 7:37 PM Post #670
"That's nice." Hailey commented sarcastically jumping down from of the table and onto her hooves.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 66, 67, 68... 73, 74, 75
This Page loaded in 0.014 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.