Players 2,393 361
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,247,200 1,865
Generated 656,261 10
Captured 1,190,628 52
Bred 6,400,216 1,803
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Battle Discussion > Vopar (About to call it quits)
Page 1 1, 2 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Mandyrobin
Level 60
The Tender
Threads: 5
Posted: 5/3/2016 at 7:57 AM Post #1
I just cannot defeat Vopar. I've read everything on the tips and the 2:1 attackers and tank stuff but still get my butt kicked royally. Shadow, Shamrock, and Spots are my Lvl 60 pets and I've done all I can do with them and very low on gold so I can't do much in the way of gear. I'm getting really frustrated and am about to call it quits. Could someone help me and maybe give me a rundown on how the battle goes and when to block and stuff?
Edited By Mandyrobin on 5/3/2016 at 8:34 AM.
Letsdrawwonder
Level 60
Master Egg Hunter
Threads: 9
Posted: 5/3/2016 at 11:44 AM Post #2
If youe read all of the guides and allocated points as they said, you might want to have an upgrade on equipment. I was only able to beat Vorpar with Legendary equips, and even then it took 100+ turns. Much of your equipment is outdated, and is of rare of uncommon quality. Get a mission team and do orange level 50 missions, it'll give you gear, potions, elixirs and quite some money.
Savynn
Level 75
Sweet Solver
Threads: 214
Posted: 5/3/2016 at 1:09 PM Post #3
Gear really does make quite a difference. Even upgrading with stuff you can find in Astryl's Tranquility. I can see if I can help you with some gear. I tend to battle a lot so I get a bunch of gear that I regularly just vendor unless it's legendaries. (I vendor mixed or wrong damage relics though).

I need to know though what proficiency trees each of your lighiras is in. They all have rather mixed up gear. I also would need to know which one is the tank.

Here's a quick overview (if I can keep this short that is) of how to gear pets.

It's usually best to have one pet "tank". This is the pet that would be following behind you on certain maps. The middle spot it takes on the battle screen always gets hit the most. To make a tank that can stand these attacks easier, you give it a lot of health and/or agility. Agility helps decrease the amount of damage it receives.

The gear you give this pet will usually be assassin or illusionist because this gear has more agility.

The other pets you can give gear that has dexterity instead. Dexterity increases the damage these pets give. They're not being hit as much so agility is not needed as much. This will be myrmidon or evoker gear since they have more dexterity.

The difference between the increased agility gear, assassin or illusionist, and the increased dexterity gear, myrmidon or evoker, comes down to strength vs intelligence.

Strength vs intelligence depends on the proficiency tree you choose. Light, shadow, and fire are magical damage trees. Intelligence increases magical damage. So you would want gear that's high in intelligence for these trees. Air, water, and earth are physical damage trees. Strength increases physical damage. So for these you want more strength on their gear.

One other thing you might want to consider if you haven't yet is to give five proficiency points to health even for the non-tanking members of your party. That can help with survivability.

Also be careful to give relics with the appropriate type of damage. There's relics with the completely wrong type of damage or split damage. These are okay for mission pets where it doesn't matter but it does make a difference for a battle team.

physical damage pet - myrmidon - str/dex - physical damage relic only
physical tanking pet - assassin - str/agi - physical damage relic only
magical damage pet - evoker - int/dex - magical damage relic only
magical tanking pet - illusionist - int/agi - magical damage relic only

There's also mythic versions of these four sets of gear in the Dungeon of the Forsaken that go by different names. Primalist (myrmidon), Natureguard (assassin), Archon (evoker), and Revenant (illusionist).
Edited By Savynn on 5/3/2016 at 1:14 PM.
Mandyrobin
Level 60
The Tender
Posted: 5/3/2016 at 1:37 PM Post #4
Thanks and here's the lowdown on my three main Lighiras:

Harry is my tank with proficiency in shadow

Pryo is my magic attacker with fire

Windy is physical attacker with air

Any help I can get with them would be greatly appreciated. I'm thinking about sticking with them for the long haul
Mandyrobin
Level 60
The Tender
Posted: 5/3/2016 at 1:41 PM Post #5
Thank you for your advice, but I never could see this icon thing that Vorpar gets before he knocks your pets over? I see the choking mist that my pets get but I would love to know when he does the plane shift thing. I'm just so confused and frustrated cause I've been reading the guides but I'm not really "getting" it. :(
Savynn
Level 75
Sweet Solver
Posted: 5/3/2016 at 1:49 PM Post #6
I just now realized that they're only level 29 as well. The gear I'm going to send you will need them to be at least lvl 50. Some could also be lvl 55/60 pieces. I might send some orbs your way as well. But you'll probably need to get them up to at least lvl 55 I think to do well against Vorpar. My team was lvl 60 if I remember right.

They do have decent stats compared to starter pets so you should be able to use them well. However, there are people out there that breed and sell max stat pets. You might want to look into these at a later time since they make battling even quicker.
Mandyrobin
Level 60
The Tender
Posted: 5/3/2016 at 1:53 PM Post #7
Do you happen to have names of those who are breeding or selling max stat pets?
Savynn
Level 75
Sweet Solver
Posted: 5/3/2016 at 2:00 PM Post #8
I know Maimah sells patriotic griffies. She's the one that bred my current team. She's okay with using dyes to make them look different, too. Here's my current tank.

https://www.sylestia.com/view/pets/?petid=1588723

There's others though, too. You'd have to look through the pet auctions or breeding discussion sections of the forum.

Btw, I was thinking if you can hit the raids to help level your team more quickly since they can scale. The next one will be at 3pm. They're always 3 hours apart. 12, 3, 6, 9 a.m and p.m.
Mandyrobin
Level 60
The Tender
Posted: 5/3/2016 at 2:48 PM Post #9
I picked up 3 patriotic Griffies from Maimah. All I could say was WOW. So 100 is max stat?
Savynn
Level 75
Sweet Solver
Posted: 5/3/2016 at 2:54 PM Post #10
Yep, those are considered max stat. It makes battling sooooo much faster. You'll just need to get them to at least lvl 50. I already have some gear set aside for you. However, because I didn't finish the dungeon yesterday, I'll have to wait till about 11pm before I can reset it. I'll still be doing a lot of battling in the third region though.
Go to Page:
1, 2
This Page loaded in 0.011 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.