Forum Index > Games, Contests, and Giveaways > Here on the Land and Sea
Page 2 1, 2, 3, 4 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
IiPurePoison
Level 61
Trickster
Threads: 52
Posted: 4/17/2016 at 8:38 PM Post #11

I am Huna, and this is Laquid. I may just look like a farm girl, but that would be wrong. I work undercover on the land. You might know me for being able to breath underwater, and above water, which is very useful. I have caught very many villains, including Wtesfr. Yes, Wtesft, the one who stole the rainbow diamond. I also have the rainbow diamond in my possession. Laquid has it around his neck, and it gives him the ability to speak to us. Laquid has been my partner for years. We have done everything together, and always will. We have only ever lost one battle, and that was to my father. Laquid can tell us anything we need to know.

I will have to add on later(Sorry if it seems slapped together)
Edited By IiPurePoison on 4/18/2016 at 8:03 AM.
Draki
Level 60
Threads: 11
Posted: 4/18/2016 at 10:04 AM Post #12

Meet Rahliya and Kahunos.
Their ability to work together so seamlessly has lead to many different rumors and stories about this pair, from Rahliya being a half-breed Kelpari to Kahunos being a sorcerer trapped in the form of this powerful sea creature, either by tragic misfortune or his own stupidity.
The duo refuse to talk about the past themselves, but as time has passed, details have slipped out.
Rahliya was raised in isolation until she encountered Kuhunos at a young age, the hatchling Keplari, whose name means 'Many Breaker Waves', having been drastically affected by some unknown magic that had caused him to manifest strange abilities, primarily telepathy and several forms of kinesis. Having been alone for most of her life, Rahliya latched on to him, and the two formed a powerful bond.
Now, many years later, constant mental communication with the sea-faring Sylesti has molded Rahliya's demeanor into a similar form, making them twins in soul if not in appearance. However, the drastic differences between them and the humanoid species of the realm often make her frustrated and uneasy, causing her avoid interaction with her own kind.
Despite this, she has a good heart and steps up to assist anyone who is in need of it.
Between her animalistic reflexes and enchanted sword, the weapon supposedly imbued with some of the same magic that affected Kahunos, and the Kelpari's powerful abilities, along with their constant inability to say no to a good challenge, these two are not to be trifled with.
Edited By Draki on 4/26/2016 at 1:02 PM.
GhostlyFours
Level 60
The Sweet Tooth
Threads: 61
Posted: 4/18/2016 at 11:42 AM Post #13
Slitheran Guard

I am Seerth, this is my sea snake, Seel.

*Am about to leave school, will finish this when I get home lol*
Edited By GhostlyFours on 4/18/2016 at 1:10 PM.
Quietrose
Level 60
Threads: 0
Posted: 4/18/2016 at 3:53 PM Post #14
The White Griever

"You have not heard of me," said the Lady in the white Dragon Stalker outfit with genuine surprise, her voice a mix of the roughness of the northern nomads, and the richness of the equatorial natives on the other side of the planet. "I am Mahsa, and this is my friend, Jun," she says gesturing towards the beautiful Sylvorpa beside her. "However, among many of the people of the world," she says,"I am known as The White Griever." She pauses for effect before continuing,"My new name was given to me from my past, and has since then shaped my future. Although, The White Avenger would have been a fitting title as well, it is really my loss, and how I have persevered throughout the hard times it has brought to my life that make me who I am." She squatted down to scratched the Sylvorpa under the chin before continuing on, "It happened when I was very young. Perhaps, only a few hours old, yet I still remember that day like it was only a few minutes ago. Outside of out house the full moon shined in the night sky, and the midnight birds chirped cheerfully in the darkness of twilight. My mother, her dark skin and ebony hair leaned over me. A smile as bright as the stars hung on her face as my father walked up from behind me, and scared me half out of my wits." She let out a bittersweet laugh, her voice echoing across the chamber in which you sat. "That was the first time I laughed," she said, then her voice lowered to a whisper, "and the first time I cried. It would not be the last." She stood straight once more, her pale blue eyes as hard as stone. "The happiness did not last long," she said, her voice now back to normal volume level,"Before I knew it the village alarms were blaring louder than a Ny'venes roar. My father ran to the door, and grabbed his sword. My mother grabbed his arm before he could run into the frenzy of screams and gore that went on outside, and forced him to put on his armor. He then helped her with her armor and weapon, but as my mother walked back to my crib," her voice faltered for a moment, then she continued,"An explosion sounded outside of the house." She paused, her eyes fixed on an imaginary scene that seemed far far away, "A red light, the color of blood, swept through the doorway, and then to the three of us. My mother turned towards it in time to see it come billowing down the hallway, and then time seemed to slow. Blue light, the color of tropical waves seeped from beneath her skin, and as the red light slowly engulfed my father, it swirled around me. Within a few seconds, it had cocooned me in a ball of light, and then I had the strangest feeling ever. It was as if I was being taken apart, atom by atom, and then being put together. After that it was all black." She paused as the Sylvorpa pressed against her leg, as if willing her to go on. 'When I awoke, my hair had turned white, and a nose the color of my mothers hair was poking at my face." She smiled slightly, then continued,"It was a Lupora, and would be my only family for many years to come. I trained with a Lupora pack, and fought with them for many years. Some of my friends were Luporas, but the time came when it was my destiny to leave them." The ears on top of her head twitched slightly in annoyance as you looked down at your watch to see how long it had been since she had started. Nevertheless she continued,"It is customary for every Lupora from the pack to go on an adventure through distant lands to find their inner self. When I reached adulthood, it was my turn to take this adventure, and when the Gods of the Luporas are satisfied by your self discovery they give you the Lunar runes, for me it was also my ears." She smirked as she realized that she could annoy you for being rude enough to check you watch, and continued to explain the many customs of her Lupora pack. However, as narrorator I will spare you the pain and torture, for I am sure that you did not intend to be too rude. "When I first ventured into the world outside of my pack I did not know how to speak the human language," she said, "However, soon met a boy that was about my age. He was willing to teach me, and in exchange I became his friend." She smiled slightly at the ground, then continued, "Now I travel with him and a few other friends across the world. We are know as the elite four, and are only now making our way into the world of heroics." She looked up at you, her eyes meeting yours, and said, "My friends are currently traveling to other places to help other Kingdoms, and so you will only have me and the others you chose to defend your kingdom." Her gaze seems to penetrate your soul as she says one more sentence, "You have heard my story, now hear my friends."

(I may change the part about the friends if I decide to do more than one, but the idea is that each friends represents one of the four main elements; air, fire, earth, and water. XD, Sorry that its sooo long. There is more about her, but to save the space, I'll list it here:
1. She hunts the Dragon Stalkers, not the Dragons, because they killed off the Dragons.
2. She is the water element, but currently prefers ice to actual water, as she has not fully connected with her tropical background, and was raised in the north by the wolves. Plus the white matches her hair. XD
3. She prefers to laugh instead of cry, and tries not to dwindle on the past, but she still believes that she can learn from her past, and others past as well.)

Mahsa placed a glowing light blue org at the Sylvorpa's feet, and then sat cross legged next to Jun. Jun nodded towards Mahsa and then looked you straight in the eye. Placing her paw on the glowing orb, the Sylvorpa closes her eyes and seems to concentrate. Just as you are about to question the meaning of the orb, you feel a strange presence fill the room, and the Sylvorpas eyes snap open. They are glowing faintly, and seem brighter then before. A voice like water flowing over rocks filles your head as the Sylvorpa stares you down, "Hello, it is nice to meat you," the voice says. "I am Jun," it says, and you finally realize that the orb is allowing the Sylvorpa to talk to you. Jun continues talking, "Because Mahsa did not mention this," Jun says as The White Griever stares at the floor in what seems to be deep concentration, "I will let you know that our names have meanings. Mahsa means moon, as she was born on a full moon. While my name means army, as I was born during one of the great wars of my sylesti Kingdom (that of the Sylvorpas), and I entered military training at a young age." Jun seemed to smile slightly, as she continued, "Do not mistake my elegance and beauty as weakness, as those who have in the past have rarely survived the consequences. I may be sleek and skinny, but that only contributes to my agility, and prowess. There is one particular story that I believe will convince you that we are skilled enough to defend this Kingdom. It was the day that I met Mahsa." She pauses for effect before continuing, "It was the day of the eclipse, the finest of our astrologists had predicted that the moon would cover the moon at a certain time, and our queen had decided that it would be the perfect day to attack our enemies. That day we were to win the war, we were to create peace within our Kingdom once more. To vanquish the evil that stalked the beaches that had once been ours, we had planned a spectacular strategy that would guarantee us victory. The enemy had multiple posts, and since we did not know where the leader of their army was, we attacked each post with equal force. We used the eclipse as a distraction, and a method to make the odds more even. Because we were superior at seeing in the dark, yet bad at fighting on land, the enviroment favored neither us nor the enemy. At that time I had wings and was scheduled to glide down from a cliff near one of their posts and land on the roof of their building. Most of the others had black skin to help them blend into the night, but since I was one of the best gliders, I had been put on the team. In order to make me less see able, a large black tarp was thrown over me. I stunk of rotten seaweed, but nevertheless I accomplished the mission. We all did, until we found that the enemies leader was at our post. His magical powers had increased because of the eclipse and many of my fellow warriors died before my eyes. I was one of the only ones who was able to dodge his attacks, and soon he had me in the path of his fireball. Yet, I did not get hit, at least not entirely. Mahsa had grabbed him from behind, and messed up his aim, so he only singed of my wings off." She paused, looking at the floor as she continued, "At first I was too shocked that I was still alive to help Mahsa take down the enemy leader, and for that I am disappointed in myself. However, I do not torture myself for that simple mistake. Instead I have decided to learn from it, and now whenever Mahsa is in trouble I will not hesitate to come to her aid." She gazed lovingly at her partner, who gazed back at her, and her lips once more seemed to form a smile. She returned her gaze back to you and said, "Within a few minutes the enemy leader had Mahsa pinned to the ground, but before he could hurt her, I smashed into him, and sent him sprawling across the floor. The eclipse had ended, and so we were able to easily put him in chains and open the door which my fellow warriors had been beating at for hours. When they saw the enemy leader chained up, they celebrated, and I almost smiled. However, I remembered my fallen friends and gave the enemy leader to one of the celebrating warriors as I went back into the accursed building to carry out the fallen warriors. Before, I could reach one of the few who had been on the mission with me, my vision started to go black, and I fainted. I had lost too much blood, and barley survived. From that day on we have never said the name of the enemy leader, because he does not deserve to have a name. He does not deserve to be remembered, for the things he did that day caused too much grief." She stared at the ground as Mahsa petted her head, and a single tear drop made its way down her cheek and onto the floor before she continued talking. "I hope that you will accept our help in this battle, as we have much experience." She looked into your eyes, and said "That is all." As she removed her paw from the orb, the light in her eyes dimmed, but it was still there. It was still shining.

(OMG, that is the longest thing I've typed in like forever. Hope you don't mind that, and sorry that it's sooo long. I really expected Jun's story to be shorter, but hey it is what it is. Sorry about the kind of talking to you perspective of the story, but its just an experiment. I'm also pretty sure that I changed tenses somewhere in there, but I don't think I could re-write all of that. Hope you like it! :D)
Saerie
Level 29
Threads: 3
Posted: 4/18/2016 at 5:10 PM Post #15
How do I design an avatar? Do I have to own an item to use it on a design?
Liandralithe
Level 60
Trickster
Threads: 54
Posted: 4/18/2016 at 5:14 PM Post #16
You go to wardrobe. If you click on the bottom right corner of the image it will appear on your body and you can design the avatar that way without needing to own the items. Then you only need to right click the finished image and copy/paste the image code here.
Saerie
Level 29
Threads: 3
Posted: 4/18/2016 at 6:10 PM Post #17

I'm am Umbra, this is my sister-friend and partner Necavi. She permits me to ride her but I do not own her. That you have never heard of us is our strength. When we fight to kill none we fight escape to tell the tale. When we want to capture our victims, they are ensnared without hope of escape before they even know we are there. When we do not want to be seen we aren't, and if we wanted to be known all world fear our names. But though we live in shadow, and thrive in the night we fight for the good and beauty throughout all, even the darkest parts, of our fair kingdom.
Edited By Saerie on 4/19/2016 at 10:03 AM.
Liandralithe
Level 60
Trickster
Posted: 4/19/2016 at 11:51 AM Post #18
slightly bettered the prizes with higher tp'd regenerable Kelparis.
Edited By Liandralithe on 4/21/2016 at 5:49 PM.
Liandralithe
Level 60
Trickster
Posted: 4/21/2016 at 5:19 AM Post #19
bump
LostCry
Level 61
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 47
Posted: 4/21/2016 at 6:29 PM Post #20
~~~~~~Me~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Forgotten

I was once a mercenary who traveled across the land. In some cities, we were feared, in others we were heroes. If you're wondering who 'we' is, I used to work with a partner. Through our work, we had grown close to each other. One day we were given a job through a note. It told us to meet them somewhere. Now, I don't usually get a bad feeling, but when I do, it usually comes true. I had a bad feeling at that very moment. I managed to try and convince him not to go, even with how low our money was. It was a time of peace, and there was no need for any mercenaries like us, at the time at least. The next morning, my partner was gone from our makeshift camp, but I already knew where he went, as dread was burning inside me.

I immediately got up and onto Forgotten's back -my Kelpari familiar- and rushed to the mission start point. I continued along, only to arrive at the end (after fighting several other mercenaries, slaying them all swiftly, in a hurry to rush to my partner's side), finding him dying and bleeding out on the floor. he couldn't even tell me what happened. All he did was try to calm me down and say 'it'll be alright, shhh'.

Since then, I've been roaming, unsure of what to do with my life. Until this. This is my chance at recovery.
Edited By LostCry on 4/21/2016 at 6:40 PM.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4
This Page loaded in 0.012 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.