Players 2,359 344
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,252,691 861
Generated 656,375 25
Captured 1,190,864 31
Bred 6,405,357 805
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > General Discussion > Price List?
Page 2 1, 2 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
AliceHearts
Level 75
Shadow of the Moon
Threads: 248
Posted: 4/19/2016 at 3:54 AM Post #11
did it ever gros your mind that all players have a right to sell an item or pet for what they think is fare? and that some of these items and pets you will never get a chance on geting agen becaus new sets came out after that so only old players have them and that a lot of people would want them and there for the price is hige? it's calles economie very littel of what people want so the prices go up.
(this becaus a lot of older players are no longer around so all there items and pets are bacily lost unleas they would come back and this is a very smale chance)
or maby it was just realy hard to get the item or the pet that makes prices be higer as well.

and if you had to spend 5mil befor you fianly would get some things and afther some time you want to sell stuff do you realy beleaf that when a new player would come around and offer 500g you would say yes?
or even beter when you have spend a few 100 dolars on it. becaus there are a lot of people that buy diamonds during festival with real live money and then we are talking about big amounts. you realy thing they will sel the stuff they got from an even for cheap if they realy spend a lot to get it?

i would very much like to know what item or pet you where trying to get and what it was prices for so i can tell you if that was a resonabel price or not.

but there is not wrong with not geting this for cheap it means you have to work hard to get it. and in my personaly opionion based on 2 years of experions newbies should not complain so much becaus compared to 2 years ago things got insanly cheap. there are very littel pets and items that still have an ok value most stuff is badly under prices. and i can't wait for prices to go back to that. becaus back them people apriciated the things they managed to get a lot more.

to give you an idea on what i have payed in the past for things. 600k for a PB Wheel offspring and for another PB Wheel offspring i have payed 26 regulare non-fabled essences, 1 regular fabled ess/ence and 4 enhanced non-fabled essences (and yes this means with the essences i got riped of badly) but well noting i can do agenst that now. So yes i'm very much agenst people geting riped off by others this goes for both the buyer and the seller.

so pls let me know withs item or pet people did not want to lower in price (and what there asking price was) if you want you can send me a mail with that info.
Starline
Level 71
Cutely Creative
Threads: 97
Posted: 4/19/2016 at 2:13 PM Post #12
i know i sold my Easter themed pet low low. I had no clue what it would be worth and could not get it back afterwards so a pricing list would be nice.
Go to Page:
1, 2
This Page loaded in 0.007 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.