Page 1 1, 2, 3... 17, 18, 19 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Wrayth
Level 60
Threads: 23
Posted: 4/1/2016 at 8:12 PM Post #1
!!!!RULES!!!!
YOU SHOULD READ THIS FIRST!

This game is going to feature a group of 4 or 5. And I will recycle the game after the first story is done, and I will not repeat the same story twice. The only thing that may be the same is the opening scene.
IT WILL CHANGE BASED ON YOUR DECISIONS!
Humans are not going to be in this game. You will fill a role using your own pet and it's own specialized attacks. They will fill the roles labeled below. Once all roles are filled, the story will begin. If you do not participate for more then 15 posts from one of mine, I will label inactive and you will be traded off for someone who signs up for the 'spare' roles. I will not 'kill off' your roles. If you get into a fight, and you are beaten, you will have to be revived by a team mate before you can fight again. I will also explain the roles below. Also, regardless of your pet's level, they will start at level one. I will keep track of the levels as we go.

If you are not in the active party, do not post please! Any attempts to interject yourself into the story will be ignored. I will PM you if your role is now open. And I will PM you about participating in the next story

As for the story. This will be an AU (Alternate Universe) story in which only Sylestis will exist. So humans, fairies, elves, and more are not to be found. Nor will the towns you can find on the site's game map. I will interject with information using NPCs and items. Consider me the game master.

There will be a 'leader' who will make decisions for certain things that I will make clear as day. Though the other players may interject. Remember to work to together. If someone decides not to act but the others do, you can be picked off. If everyone is knocked out, the story is over and all players lose. 3-4vis pets will be rewarded to the players who finish. Meaning don't expect to play for a few posts ad quit and expect a consolation prize. You have to finish the story.

OK. I'm done with the rules. Let's move on.

~Roles~

Warrior - Requires Strength stat Sylesti

Thief - Requires Agility stat Sylesti

Magician - Requires Dexterity Stat Sylesti

Medic - Requires Intelligence Stat Sylesti

Berserker - Requires Health Stat Sylesti

Spare Warrior

Spare Thief

Spare Magician

Spare Medic

Spare Berserker

(PIC OF SYLESTI)
Name:
Role:
Special Attack: (Must be related to your role)

Wrayth
Level 60
Posted: 4/1/2016 at 8:15 PM Post #2
Prologue

A female Sylvorpa tapped her tail impatiently as she waited for the fifth day in a row at the same tavern, at the same table in the same corner. She had posted an ad on the town bulletin board for explorers and fighters who could assist her with the dire predicament she was faced with, though she had left out the details. Only requesting that applicants speak to her in person to find out about the job.

"One more day" She murmured to herself as she sipped at the cold fruit juice in her cup. Breathing out a sigh, she surveyed large the dimly lit room and the few patrons in the area.

A pair of Draeyl spoke in low tones to each other as they ate their dinner. A single lavender striped male Aeridini sat at the bar nursing a cup of an unknown drink. Though she had her suspicions that it was alcoholic in nature. He seemed to be a regular as she had seen him 3 out of the five days she had been waiting.

The Barkeep, a tough old Morkko, sat behind the counter, cleaning the dark wood and keeping a silent watch over his patrons. She had witnessed him knock out and throw three fighting drunk Griffi out of the tavern on her second day. He had given her a gruff apology for the disturbance and swiftly returned so she could understand why the patrons who appeared during the day was careful not to anger him. With another sight, she shifted in her seat, unbuckled the clasp to her cloak and settled in for the wait.
Edited By Wrayth on 4/1/2016 at 8:36 PM.
Wrayth
Level 60
Posted: 4/1/2016 at 8:15 PM Post #3
Main Roles and Level tracking!

Warrior Chara LV1

Attack: Sword Swipe

Weapon: Sword/Bow (depends on if you want ranged or melee.)

Thief Anguish LV1

Attack: Knock-Out

Weapon: Dagger/Poison

Magician Loreno LV1

Attack: Energy Shield

Weapon: Hands off Magic

Medic Thalia LV1

Attack: Cosmic Song

Weapon: Flute/Harp (Able to use it to weave status affecting spells. Sleep, Paralysis, Confusion)

Berserker Silver LV1

Attack: Battle Cry (A rush attack into a group of enemies)

Weapon: Ax/Mace

(Ping Players)
LostCry, Maddiebird, Trilli, Dunno, Happiness, Timberwolf05
Edited By Wrayth on 4/5/2016 at 9:03 PM.
Wrayth
Level 60
Posted: 4/1/2016 at 8:15 PM Post #4
Spare Roles! In the case that a main role becomes in active. I'll contact you if your role is required.

Spare Warrior

Spare Thief

Spare Magician

Spare Medic Fang

Attack: Revive

Weapon: Flute/Harp (Some abilities as the other medic)
Player: Timberwolf05

Spare Berserker
Edited By Wrayth on 4/4/2016 at 8:29 PM.
Happiness
Level 64
The Tender
Threads: 96
Posted: 4/1/2016 at 8:55 PM Post #5

Name:Loreno
Role:Magician
Special Attack:Energy Shield
Wrayth
Level 60
Posted: 4/1/2016 at 9:24 PM Post #6
Thanks for joining!
LostCry
Level 61
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 47
Posted: 4/1/2016 at 9:26 PM Post #7

Name: Anguish
Role: Thief
Special attack: Knock-Out (if the enemy doesn't know about where I am, I can sneak up behind them with my thievery skills and knock them out or stun them, making them an easy target. Does that match my role?)
Edited By LostCry on 4/1/2016 at 9:49 PM.
Wrayth
Level 60
Posted: 4/1/2016 at 9:36 PM Post #8
Its ok. I want it to be a real pet that you own and it has to have a high stat for the chosen profession. Anything else is fine. Traits, no traits ect. And the pet has to go by it's real name. Your Sylesti actually has a higher stat in intelligence making it eligible for Medic. You're free to change it's stats or pick a new pet to fit the role you desire.
LostCry
Level 61
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 47
Posted: 4/1/2016 at 9:44 PM Post #9
Mmhmm, thats cool. I'll stick with Anguish then. I changed her stats to fit for thief.

the whole black and red theme that's going on here is pretty kewl

I edited my first post :3 thanks for helping me
Edited By LostCry on 4/1/2016 at 10:10 PM.
Wrayth
Level 60
Posted: 4/1/2016 at 10:22 PM Post #10
And have our thief! Three more roles left!
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 17, 18, 19
This Page loaded in 0.011 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.