Players 2,533 428
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,205,930 810
Generated 653,745 96
Captured 1,186,876 59
Bred 6,365,217 655
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Custom Item Sales and Discussion > Free Week of Love Custom Requests!
Page 1 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Flute
Level 70
Enchanted Explorer
Threads: 340
Posted: 2/15/2016 at 3:04 AM Post #1

While the Week of Love is going on, I'd love to help anyone who needs help with a request! c:

If you have an idea for coloring the Luffox Costume or the Avatar Helds from the Week of Love, but don't have the sufficient programs, I can do a quick coloration on Photoshop for you, and you can have the image to send to Krinadon to create the custom on your end. ^^
(for free!)

This works similarly to how I used to work with Willow in our Custom Cafe. :) Feel free to look over there for samples of my custom colorations.

edit: Please have the intent to submit a custom if you decide to request! ;w; I don't mind doing designs, but I'd like to help everyone who wants to get a custom submitted before the 21st.
(ALSO! in terms of busy-ness, I will be busy between 11am on Feb 20th to 2pm Feb 21st.)

edit 2:
Strengths: Simple recolors, gradients, using brushes if given
Weaknesses: Coloring lineart
Bane of my existence: drawing complex genes/mutations (which...is mostly everything that doesn't exist in the PSDs)

Already-included markings:
Zolnixi: Fallow, Banded, Paint
Bulbori: Broken, Himylayan, Dutch, Spots
Luffox: Runes (regular), Petals, Leopard, Red Panda

Here's a form to help guide your request:

Name of Item:
Choice of helds: Cuddling Bulbori, Cuddling Luffox, Cuddling Zolnixi, Defender's Sword and Shield, or Heart Branch)
OR
Luffox Costume

Color template: Pick any colors that you'd like me to use for coloring!
Patterns: Polka dots, hearts, sparkles, etc :) Or none at all if you'd like.
Anything else: Anything that you wanna include that didn't fit in the above!

If you're requesting a Luffox Costume, here's an alternative form!

What colors/pattern would you like these parts to be?
Pearls:
Ear Rings:
Inner Hearts:
Outer Hearts:
Mask:
Mask's Frills:
Neck Upper Ribbon:
Neck Lower Frills:
Arm Ribbons:
Arm Cuffs:

Ping or PM, thanks for stopping by! Have a good week, everyone!

Done:
GhostlyFours's Luffox Costume | Carrotbae's Cuddling Zolnixis | GhostlyFours's Cuddling Luffoxes | Silverstream616's Cuddling Zolnixis | Fife's Cuddling Luffoxes

In Progress:
-done!

Will get to:
-none! everything is in progress!-
Edited By Flute on 2/20/2016 at 8:36 PM.
GhostlyFours
Level 60
The Sweet Tooth
Threads: 61
Posted: 2/15/2016 at 6:40 AM Post #2
Name of Item:
Choice of helds: Cuddling Bulbori (?)
Choice of Luffox Costume: Male?
Color template: Umm... Not sure how this works xD But reds, white, cream colors and gold accenting...
Patterns: Not sure, none?
Anything else: Can I use this as a description? I mean, I was playing around on pixlr, but I wasn't sure if I was doing it right *First time* and I don't want my design to be rejected because I did it wrong...
So, I don't understand the Choice of held and choice of Luff Costume, does that mean you're doing both?
If so, thanks and:
Luff Costume: The mask is white, the frills on the mask should be a creamish color, the stones/circles on the mask should be ruby red, as well as the inner heart. The outer heart should be goldish, and the "inside" of the mask should be black, or a darker grey, whichever works for you. The frills at the chest should be the same creamish color as the frills on the mask, getting darker as it goes down the chest *As if it is going into a shade* The inner heart on the frills, should be the same ruby red, and the outer heart should be the same gold. The rings on the ears is gold. The wraps on the legs/feet are the light cream color of the frills, and the heart on the cuffs done the same way as the other hearts. I'm not sure if this could be done, but if it can, do you think you could make the cuffs look like they were slightly dipped in gold? As well as the corners of the mask? Maybe even reflective? *This is just a thought and I did not attempt this on my playing around*
*Here's somewhat sorta what I would like it to look like... o.0 Without the messiness lol*
As for the Cuddling Bulbs: The tail and chest fur is supposed to be a golden yellow color, the eyes and base a bluish color, the ears a reddish color, and the spots on the forehead *Not sure what it is* should be goldish yellow as well... i think everything else is fine the color it is... *Is trying to go for a New Year type thingy* Here's the image to compare to...

Though if you aren't doing both, then I would rather the Luffox Costume being done...
Thank you!!

~Ghostly =^(@.@)^
KittersKamala
Level 70
The Sweet Tooth
Threads: 44
Posted: 2/15/2016 at 5:54 PM Post #3
Passing a message along. <:

Mikazukichan
Level 75
The Artistic
Threads: 313
Posted: 2/15/2016 at 8:49 PM Post #4
Hey Flute~ Just letting you know that for the costumes you have to submit both a male and a female (do not have to match). I asked Krin to be sure lol, since I wasn't sure when working on my own customs (just letting you know since you have 'male or female' listed beside costume).
Willowdarimn
Level 60
The Hallowed
Threads: 48
Posted: 2/16/2016 at 12:37 AM Post #5
Fute should Do a Flute and BF Foxes :p
Flute
Level 70
Enchanted Explorer
Posted: 2/16/2016 at 5:11 PM Post #6
Oh, thanks Mika! o: I wouldn't have known myself lol.
Flute
Level 70
Enchanted Explorer
Posted: 2/16/2016 at 5:16 PM Post #7
Working on your Luffox first, then I'll approach the Luffox helds later. c:

This is what I have so far, based on the description and image you gave me:

(smaller details are still being worked out, I'm just working with a giant brush and figuring out what layer is for what part)

1. For the chest frills, what do you mean by "getting darker as it goes down the chest *As if it is going into a shade*"? Mind giving me some hex code colors to work with? o:

2. For the gold parts, the color you had on your reference was a sort of neon yellow to me. To me, gold strikes me more orange-ish. Would you like me to try and get a more gold color?

3. If the colors aren't to your liking thus far on the preview, feel free to give me alternative hex code colors to work with. :) I just wanted to grab the colors from your image to get something on the image.

4. Have a color that you would like for the glows specifically? (it's currently darkish)

5. Do you have a certain luffox that you'd like to preview this costume on? (so you can see it both as-is and on a real luffox)
GhostlyFours
Level 60
The Sweet Tooth
Threads: 61
Posted: 2/16/2016 at 6:20 PM Post #8
Btw, I can't see pictures that were uploaded to imgur (Not sure about anything else) I can see photobucket (My computer is picky >.>) I can just upload it to photobucket lol

1. As if the frills are going into a shadow lol it starts lighter, and then gets darker, but yes I can give hex codes lol FFFFC4 (lightest), FFF3AD, FFF099, F5E287 (darkest)

2. The hex code for the color I used is: FFEE00, but feel free to use whatever you believe is gold :D I'm looking at the preview and the gold you used, seems more yellow to me lol Maybe darken it a bit? Or use the hex I used?

3. I can't see the preview :p Umm, the pearls on the back were supposed to be white, but the way they are looks fine... I think the only thing, is the gold is more yellowish than gold in my opinion...

4. Well, I was trying to go for a maroonish color, but it just came out looking weird o.0 So whatever you think looks good for it, the color it is now might be just fine...?

5. I didn't think of that... Should I have a certain Luffox to preview it on? And how would that work...?
Edited By GhostlyFours on 2/16/2016 at 6:45 PM.
Flute
Level 70
Enchanted Explorer
Posted: 2/16/2016 at 8:05 PM Post #9
I'll tweak everything once I'm done with my homework. ;u;

I didn't see the detail about the pearls before, so I'll put em in.

As for the luffox, you don't necessarily have to have one, but I can just grab any pic of a luffox and plop the picture on top of it.
Like here's how the costume looks on one of my luffoxes:

And here's the tweaked costume (white pearls and gradient on the chest ribbon, with maroon-ish glow), what'cha think? (I'll fix the mask's heart after my homework aha)

edit: Also, lemme know if you can see the pics! I uploaded em to Tinypic, which is owned by Photobucket aha.

2nd edit:

Fixed the inner hearts and the bit of cream on the mask.
What color did you want the main color of the cuffs to be? And for the lower part of the frills (the part that looks like a cravat, colored in yellow), would you want it to continue with the gradient you had for the chest, or keep that same yellow color?
And do you want to keep the maroon glow, or would you want something brighter?
Edited By Flute on 2/16/2016 at 11:03 PM.
Flute
Level 70
Enchanted Explorer
Posted: 2/16/2016 at 11:23 PM Post #10
Ah man, if I was any good at doing those awesome stripes on BF. ;u; /what a cute crossover~
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
This Page loaded in 0.011 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.