Forum Index > Games, Contests, and Giveaways > The Bare Necessities
Page 2 1, 2 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Altea
Level 60
The Sweet Tooth
Threads: 5
Posted: 2/7/2016 at 4:03 PM Post #11

Orrak is a lost spirit of the forest. Many years ago, while living as a normal bear, a human entered the forest he called home. Orrak was curious, never seeing a human before, and decided to investigate. The human however, was a hunter. When Orrak came into sight, the hunter shot him. Feeling the pain, the bear turned and ran, and the human could not find him. Unfortunatly, not long after he died of his wounds. The Goddess of the Forest had seen what had happened and took pity on the bear. She gave him life after death as a Guardian of the Forest. However, Orrak grew vengeful and angry towards humanity. He killed any hunter to invade his home and often lead small children and woman to their deaths.

The Goddess, displeased with his actions, took from him his physical form, and abandoned him to a afterlife without rest. Orrak still wanders that forest, unable to fix the errors of his ways. Unable to be forgiven.
Malas120
Level 75
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 174
Posted: 2/7/2016 at 5:17 PM Post #12
Didn't know if I was suppose to ping or not but...
"Seraphina the Passionate Fire"
[Not my Entry]

Seraphina was born in a world of ice.Her and all her family were blue bears or "ice bears" as some bears say.For generations her family traveled over ice..no one really knew why they just did it.But Seraphina wasn't satisfied with a "we just do it" she was determined to find out why.She asked all her family members the old,the young, and the new but no one could give her an answer.She tried asking the other animals,but they all ran away.She even asked the ice that they traveled over for years..but it didn't even reply back.

Becoming frustrated she ran and jumped in the icy ocean,"Seraphina get back here,no one has scouted the waters!"..said her mother but she kept swimming.Taking her mothers advice she quickly leaped onto a floating sheet of ice just in time to see a black fin rise up out of the water.Her heart skipped a beat,she started to slip off the sheet;the killer whale jumped toppling her over.She fell into the water flailing about;she finally made it back up to the surface.Her family yelled at her calling her back towards them.She started swimming through the choppy water,her parents screamed at her telling her to hurry up. Seraphina couldn't look behind her,she knew the whale was literally on her short tail.She was inches away,when she felt teeth clamp around her belly.She was dragged down into the water,blood poured from her wounds turning the once dark blue water to scarlet."This is it,I'm going to die..."..but suddenly the beast let her go,waisting no time she shot up out the water like a torpedo and collapsed on the ice.Everyone gathered around her patting snow onto her wounds. Seraphina exhausted and traumatized from her encounter fell asleep.

A few days later she woke up,feeling..eh alright;she walked outside and everything looked normal.The cubs were playing,the males were wrestling trying to see who was the strongest and the female bears were yelling at the cubs to get away from the slippery slopes. "Seraphina,how are yooo...wooooww..." said one of the cubs.Everyone looked her way,Seraphina heard gasp and murmuring,she didn't know what was wrong.Her mother came to her with one of the elders of the sloth.The elder said to her,"Seraphina, your own foolishness has brought this burden upon you,look at the ice,see what you have done to once pure blue pelt." Seraphina shocked at the elders words hesitantly turned to the huge sheet of ice behind her...she couldn't believe what she saw."My pelt...its...."[This is my entree]

"Seraphina,don't take the elders words to seriously...",said her father;wincing from the killer whale bites."Even if your pelt isn't pure blue your still the same Seraphina.".Seraphina sniffled,smiling at her parents. Her mother sat by her and said,"Well Seraphina I guess your gonna need a new name.Everyone who does something memorable needs a good new name."."Aww Ma,but I like my name!".Seraphina thought to herself,"if I wasn't so passionate about finding out the truth then I wouldn't be in this state...",she looked back at her reflection on the ice."My markings do look sort of fiery now don't they Mom?",she asked."Yes I guess that's one way you could put it." she chuckled.Seraphina stood up,"Then I know what I want to be called from now on;I want to be called Seraphina,the Passinate Fire!"
Edited By Malas120 on 2/7/2016 at 5:19 PM.
Liandralithe
Level 60
Trickster
Threads: 54
Posted: 2/8/2016 at 9:56 AM Post #13
bump to bring this back to he top
Liandralithe
Level 60
Trickster
Posted: 2/8/2016 at 9:58 PM Post #14
another bump to the top
Liandralithe
Level 60
Trickster
Posted: 2/10/2016 at 11:30 AM Post #15
30 minutes till contest end. submit your entries now!
Liandralithe
Level 60
Trickster
Posted: 2/10/2016 at 5:44 PM Post #16
Choosing the winner was hard. There were so many fantastical stories and amazing bears. But there can only be one winner.
Congratulations Tarot. I loved the beautiful with an undertone of creepy story you came up with for Malis.
Your prize: https://www.sylestia.com/view/pets/?petid=2095261
GhostlyFours
Level 60
The Sweet Tooth
Threads: 61
Posted: 2/10/2016 at 6:24 PM Post #17
Seems Black Sky will be forever lonely :(
Grats Tarot on the win
Tarot
Level 60
Cutely Creative
Threads: 0
Posted: 2/10/2016 at 8:41 PM Post #18
AHH thank you so much..... ;0; i'm so happy, thanks so much for doing this! I'll probably be fiddling with her design a bit more now but hopefully will gen her tonight!!!
IiPurePoison
Level 61
Trickster
Threads: 52
Posted: 2/10/2016 at 8:59 PM Post #19
Nooooooooooooooooooooo my amazing star bear!!!!!!!!! (Meant to say is Congrats)
Immortallight
Level 60
Lucky Leprechaun
Threads: 34
Posted: 2/11/2016 at 1:37 PM Post #20
I knew you could do it!! Congratulations on your win!! ^.^ she was/is beautiful x3
Go to Page:
1, 2
This Page loaded in 0.011 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.