Author Thread Post
Liandralithe
Level 60
Trickster
Threads: 54
Posted: 2/5/2016 at 4:56 PM Post #1
Look for the bare necessities
The simple bare necessities

Why hello there. I want to invite every bear out there to describe to me your appearance and a little bit about yourself. Its alright, we're all friendly.

What you need to do is generate a 4 vis bear of your liking and write a short bio about it. The prize for the best one? An 8tp regenerable morkko so all your dreams can come true. (the morkko is a girl)

Due to the lack of participants, I am extending the deadline by 3 days. You now have till Febuary 10th at 12 pm to submit a 4 vis morkko design in order to win an 8tp regenerable female morkko.
Edited By Liandralithe on 2/7/2016 at 12:04 PM.
Liandralithe
Level 60
Trickster
Posted: 2/5/2016 at 4:58 PM Post #2
Pinging some people I think may be interested. Event ends 5pm on the 6th. So 24 hours
Liandralithe
Level 60
Trickster
Posted: 2/5/2016 at 4:58 PM Post #3
and... i forgot to ping -.-
Watercolors
Level 74
The Artistic
Threads: 132
Posted: 2/5/2016 at 6:15 PM Post #4

This is Sierra. Her name means "mountain chain" because she was rescued from the mountains as a cub by Kylo and Shirea. Since she looks like a burst of light in the stars of night, they adopted her into their Star clan. She became a loyal warrior, and discovered the odd ability to run through the air on vanishing stepping stones of glowing dust. Her parents quickly identified her to be a distant relative of the spirit bears. However, even knowing her magic blood, she still keeps her pure heart and courage when helping friends in battle.
GhostlyFours
Level 60
The Sweet Tooth
Threads: 61
Posted: 2/6/2016 at 5:59 AM Post #5
OMG, I could *maybe* get my Black Sky a girlfriend!!

I call her Midnight Sky

She is a rare type of bear, Constellacious Litaneous, and she's traveled far and wide to try to find a mate. After almost a year, she's just about given up hope, there's no more Constellacious Litaneous on this planet. She steps into a clearing, where she sees a black mound of fur, sleeping soundly. Midnight gets a closer look and see that it's another Constellacious Litaneous, she jumps around in excitement and lays down next to him, settling in for the night. *I'm sure you know what happens after lol so on to her personality*

Midnight Sky is a shy bear, because she hasn't had contact with anyone or anything for almost a year, so she's sorta lost the social skills she once had. She's protecting of anything, whether it be another bear or a furry looking weasel being picked on, because when she was younger she was picked on for being the little runt, and she hated that feeling. She's loyal, as her father was, to any of those that have helped her, she's wise and trustworthy, as her mother was, knowing when and where to test her skills, keeping promises along the way. And last, but not least, she's determined, she's determined not to give up when all odds are against her.

Her parents named her Midnight Sky, after several weeks of her not having a name, because one night, at midnight, when the stars shine brightest, her Mystical Runes had shined right along with the stars, making her one of a kind, because she was the only Constellacious Litaneous that was given the gift of the stars.
Edited By GhostlyFours on 2/6/2016 at 6:58 AM.
Liandralithe
Level 60
Trickster
Posted: 2/7/2016 at 12:03 PM Post #6
Due to the lack of participants, I am extending the deadline by 3 days. You now have till Febuary 10th at 12 pm to submit a 4 vis morkko design in order to win an 8tp regenerable female morkko.
Immortallight
Level 60
Lucky Leprechaun
Threads: 34
Posted: 2/7/2016 at 12:37 PM Post #7

Haven Guardian

G1: Wildcat Spots
G3: Tribal Runes
M1: Dragon Scales
M2: Spiked Armor

This is Laira, she is Mother Natures Proudest achievement and salvation too all bear kind. Her immortal tale is one of sincere heartbreak, great knowledge, guidance and wisdom. She has no fears, for she can be of terrifying nightmares or the sweetest of peaceful dreams. She protects all that is in her world, and values each life upon it with great love, care and empathy. Her powers are those of great kindness and mercy, upon those who choose to follow the darker path in life. The Haven Guardian is wonder and amazement within a seal of happiness and unknowns.

This isn't my best but taking a shot in case I get lucky lol Gimme Gimme Morkkoooooo lmao

P.s. sorry the 'description/backlog' wasn't very much!

Edited By Immortallight on 2/7/2016 at 12:42 PM.
Tarot
Level 60
Cutely Creative
Threads: 0
Posted: 2/7/2016 at 2:26 PM Post #8

Malis, Helltouched Fairytale
withdrawn - volatile - conflicted

Originally Malor, this Morkko was born and lived many years among the fairies deep within the Umbra Forest. She never knew any family, or encountered other morkko like herself, but she was accepted by the fairies and grew among them happily. They marvelled over her beautiful fur, which shone brilliantly in places and revealed more intricate patterns with each passing season. It seemed the peace of her existence helped her flourish, and she had become like the fair folk simply through prolonged exposure. The peace, however, was not destined to last.

The fairies as a race were temperamental, vain, self-centred, and suspicious of outsiders. When a young fairy was injured while playing with Malor, now a grown Morkko, no questions were asked. "The beast should never have been trusted. It's filled with malice!", one of the elders had exclaimed. There was no trial; she was simply banished.

The pain of her severed bond with the fair folk was so great it was physical. It was no fault of hers that her claws were so long, and her teeth so sharp. She had never asked for this huge, bumbling body, so heavy it had knocked the little fairy to the ground in a tiny, crumpled heap. It had been an accident.. it was true that she wanted to be one of them, but she had never felt..

"Malice!"

The sylesti ran through the woods with hot tears burning her cheeks. The brambles she burst through caught in her fur, wrapping around her limbs like fetters. The brilliant colors in her fur swirled and pulsed ominously as she ran, feet beating the ground to the chorus of Malice! Malice! Malice!, which continued until she could run no more. At the night's end, she collapsed in a heap, too tired to cry or run any longer. The warm brightness drained from her coat, except where she burned the most: The tear-streaks on her face, the scrapes and cuts all over her sides from her frenzied escape, her chest, from heart break, and her eyes. All of these places glowed with a molten resentment. As it turned out, the gift of magic that had been growing in her with the fairies had stayed even after her banishment, and only grew stronger with time. She didn't need the fairies any more. They had been heartless to her, and she would treat them in kind if she ever laid eyes on one of them again. Because she was no longer Malor, she decided; the last gift they had left her with was her name, Malis.

The most curious thing was the matter of her markings. She continued to live in isolation on her own, and her sides were still speckled with glowing slits like scars. Her face still showed pulsing streaks where her hot tears had flowed on that fateful day. And her eyes were like hot coals, full of anger at her treatment back then. But her chest was a cool blue like the majority of her fur, having faded shortly after the incident, when she had decided to take on her new name.

IiPurePoison
Level 61
Trickster
Threads: 52
Posted: 2/7/2016 at 2:47 PM Post #9

Marlum---The Clawless Bear

Marlum, born of the stars, has always been an explorer. But that all changed one day. On a very dark night Marlum was going around Umbra Forest. She saw a human stealing a fairy, she decided to attacked the human to help the fairy. She hid in the bushes until the time was right, she pounced on to the human and killed it with one blow of the paw/claws. The stars were not pleased with her and took away her claws. Marlum told the stars one night that she was helping the fairy. They didn't listen to her and told her to go sleep. Marlum did as told, but that night, the fairy that Marlum saved came to attack her. Marlum tried to attack but had no claws. The fairy soon killed her and Marlum was never seen again. Now, Marlum walks the skies, with the stars that betrayed her.
Edited By Iipurepoison on 2/8/2016 at 7:23 PM.
Addereye
Level 60
Cutely Creative
Threads: 22
Posted: 2/7/2016 at 3:29 PM Post #10

Spring Galaxy

Spring Galaxy is named after her three mutations - Spring flowers, Shaman feathers, and Shaman dust. She has the tale tell deep blues of her tribe of Morkkos, known as the Galaxy Tribe. She has white, just like many of the morkkos in her tribe, resembling the stars of the galaxy. She is now a full healer, but she was not always that way. She never actually had her Spring flowers, Shaman feathers, or Shaman dust - even though she was born with the Advanced runes.

When Spring Galaxy was born, she had a strong relationship with her ancestors - the Spirit Bears. Her father - then the head Healer at the time - saw her bond with the Spirit Bears, and then trained her in the ways of the Healers. When she finished her formal training, her father bestowed onto her the Shaman feathers and Shaman dust. After her formal training ended, the Spirit Bears realized she had much potential in her. They trained her in the way of seeing omens and understanding prophecies. When Spring Galaxy finished her training with the Spirit Bears, they left her a token of their gratitude - her Spring flowers.

Spring Galaxy's name was originally Galaxy, but the Spirit Bears changed her name when she finished her trained. When she received her Spring flowers, they formally changed her name to Spring Galaxy. She now is the head Healer of the Galaxy Tribe, and is now training her own daughter in the ways of the Healer, hoping for her legacy to live on in her.

I'm sorry if this is a little long, but I kinda got in the zone when writing this. I do this a lot when writing backstories for characters. I hope you like Spring Galaxy!

~Addereye~
Go to Page:
1, 2
This Page loaded in 0.011 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.