Players 2,387 365
Sylestia Pet Data
Category Total Yesterday
Pets 8,248,392 1,193
Generated 656,295 34
Captured 1,190,692 64
Bred 6,401,310 1,095
Statistics updated daily at midnight
Forum Index > Official Games and Contests > Winter Festival 2015 - The Story Of...
Page 2 1, 2, 3... 13, 14, 15 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Faiona
Level 75
Nature Walker
Site Administrator
Threads: 472
Posted: 12/25/2015 at 12:25 AM Post #11
Spaces are allowed. :)
Chaosempress
Level 60
The Majestic
Threads: 22
Posted: 12/25/2015 at 12:27 AM Post #12
Thank you!

Night Empress

As I stood there petting the beautiful Griffi, I tried thinking of a name. You're such a lovely lady. And you deserve the best name possible." I stared up at the night sky. "How about Starlight?" The Griffi made a noise as if saying she didn't not like it. "Lady?" She stared at me as if wanting to whap me upside my head. I was used to my other pets or more like my Sylestia friends wanting so bop me for one reason or another, so out of habit I chuckled. "What to name you? You are like the night, but more...and regal...Night Lady? Night Queen? I've got it! Night Empress!" She nuzzled me and made a happy noise, like a chirp and purr mixed in. "Well I'm glad you approve. I wrack my brain any more I'd probably hurt myself." Night Empress rolled her eyes at me. "Okay, so I'm not terribly funny." We walked in the snow heading to home; to her new home. "If you wanna live with me you're going to have to do like the others and humor me a little." It didn't surprise me when she made a noise as if chuckling. My other Sylestia friends did that all the time. They all took me with a grain of salt, but they liked me. Despite my lousy jokes I did take good care of them and we've all have a mutual love and respect for each other. And I planned on loving her as much as I love the others. I made a joke and Night Empress took her wing and hit me upside the back of my head causing me to fall face first into the snow. I got back up, "Hey! It wasn't that bad!" I ran after her. I knew she'd warm up to me. Sort of.
Edited By Chaosempress on 12/25/2015 at 1:25 AM.
Shadownightmare
Level 60
The Majestic
Threads: 49
Posted: 12/25/2015 at 12:27 AM Post #13
The story of the lost one

I woke to the screams of my parents, I rushed out of bed and ran to see what was going on. A Griffi stood weak and covered in dirt and grime. I rushed to it's side careful not to hurt the poor thing any more. I looked to my parents, "Get that thing out of here now!" Mother shouts. I gently lift the Griffi up into my arms it was only a adolescent at the moment, but I knew for a fact that this one had gotten lost. I carried it to my hideout from my family and gently laid it on the thick bed of blankets and pillows I had stashed here weeks ago. I always kept it clean and stocked full of things I might need, so I grabbed the first aid kit, some cleaning supplies, and a bucket of water from the stream in the cave my hideout was connected to. It seemed scared and confused, so i gently placed my hand on it's head, "It's ok, I'm going to help you." I tell the Griffi. I started to wash it and was amazed by the color and all out look of her, I found out she was a girl as I washed her. Once she was fully clean, I went to work patching up any injuries she had. Once I was done, I looked to her. "Feel better now?" I ask. She nods her head showing she was, and I was amazed. She understood me! "Do you have a name?" I ask. She shakes her head, I start to think and remember the story my real mother would tell me before I went to bed. "How about...Sayuri?" I ask. She thought for a moment, "It means Small lily." I answer. She shakes her had and I study her colors, "Miyako, It means Beautiful Night Child." I answer. She looks to me and nods, her eyes filled with hope and joy at her new name. From then on, I visited everyday and took care of her until she was fully able to take care of herself, the day she became a adult, I brought her out of the hideout and watched her as she stretched her wings, I loved her so much as if she was my own sister due to her being there for me when I was down. She looked to me as a tear slipped down my face. "This is goodbye, your free now. You can take care of yourself and fly again." I say. She nuzzled my face and I hugged her around the neck, "This is for the best, Goodbye Miyako." I say. She spreads her wings once more and takes flight into the starry night sky. I'll never forget the lost Griffi named Miyako.
Lynvalla
Level 61
The Tender
Threads: 19
Posted: 12/25/2015 at 12:28 AM Post #14
(I hope I'm doing this right.)

Gentle Star had always known she was different from the other Griffi, it wasn't hard to see that she had traits the others didn't. Even her parents didn't have the traits that she did; though that didn't stop them from loving her all the same. But it did make hard for Gentle Star to make friends. Most of other Griffi didn't know what to make of her. She had the feathers of an Aurleon, coloring as dark as the night sky, and sparkled like stars in that very same night sky. How could they see her as anything other than peculiar? It didn't matter that she very loyal nor that she was - as her suggests - gentle and kind to others. The only thing the others cared about was that she didn't look like a normal Griffi. And so, she spent her days alone; wishing on the stars every night for just one friend. Gentle Star's parents tried to make sure she knew how loved she was by them. However, a parent's love can only do so much for a lonely heart. So once she was old enough, Gentle Star bid farewell to her parents and headed out to find a place where she belonged.
PearlescentRose
Level 66
The Majestic
Threads: 4
Posted: 12/25/2015 at 12:28 AM Post #15
Queen Delphine is her name and she is desired by those who see her because she is most dazzling and beautiful than any other has seen. Rare are her breed for she is of royalty and by her traits may she be defined as royalty. She is few of her breed but strong, determined, and thoughtful she carries the responsibility of taking care of her kind and making sure they are protected as well as happy. Delphine is worried that harm may befall her family as well as griffi kin and that help is needed for survival and prosperity of her subjects. For she no longer has the power to stop the threat that is just a shadows away. In her mind she knows she cant go anywhere else but to the humans who have grown in number and have successfully made a better life style as of now. With these thoughts in mind Queen Delphine searches for help in a human that is worthy of helping her save everyone from suffering and possibly extinction. The only problem with this is that no human eyes have seen her breed type before and many would catch her and sell her for a high price(out of greed) because of her genes. Queen Delphine is on the search for kindhearted, true, honest, people that she can work with hand in hand. Only those with these qualities may see her, befriend her and acquire the knowledge about griffis.
Edited By Hannah2698 on 12/25/2015 at 12:37 AM.
KaliOfDarknesss
Level 70
The Hallowed
Threads: 38
Posted: 12/25/2015 at 12:32 AM Post #16
Arielle, Lady Lost.

An eggling, rolled away from it's nest hatched far, far away and alone. Surrounded by not-kin and possible threats, unaware and innocent, hatched before curious and possibly hungry eyes. They had never seen this creature before! They thought, as her big, brilliant cyan eyes came peeping at them. Next to breach the egg were her oddly feathery wings...might she be a bird, they wondered? What kind of bird had such beautifully shaped plumage? It was full of more cyanic eyes, less brilliant, but deeper in their own way. As her hooves made their way out, the watchers were mystified. Wings and hooves? What creature is this? Once her front paws also made it out, the egg itself was too cracked to hold itself together around her, and exploded outwards a few inches, harming none. When her beautifully marked fur, patterned in feathers and eyes, in a beautiful sky blue on her royal background, all watchers fell silent in awe. Prophecies of old told stories of a creature who was more than bird and panther and horse, a creature of ice and night and unsurpassed kindness. The prophecies bespoke a Lady Lost, and here, sitting before them, was such a creature. As all bowed, she stumbled upwards and bowed back. So began the life of Arielle, beautiful eyes, prophesied Lady Lost. Many adventures took place as she grew, until she eventually found her way to you, and the old magicks created a bond that would last evermore.
Edmewolf
Level 75
The Hallowed
Threads: 32
Posted: 12/25/2015 at 12:35 AM Post #17
Name:
Celest

Story:
aaaaaaAs a former guardian of the skys, she watched sylestians past by every day, but one day she noticed a lonely depressed girl who was in need. Celest wanted to cheer the girl up but was not allowed to interact with the sylestians by order of the Gods.
aaaaaaShe disobeyed her orders when she tried to visit the girl and was caught. By disobeying her orders her powers as a guardian were took away from her as well as her memory for punishment. Dispite the Gods' punishment she kept the one memory of the girl that meant most to her. The One with a promise: To find her to help in her times of need.
aaaaaaCelest searched the earth for the girl with no luck and was about to give up. Untill she heard whispers of a girl heading into the forest 3 days before and has yet to return. Fear struck Celest as she ran to the forest that was mentioned. After many hours in the forest Celest found her at last, but stayed hidden to not scare her away. With time came Celest's understanding that the girl was even more depressed then she had thought and went to comfort her. The girl jumped then relaxed when she saw no harm coming from Celest. More hours passed by and with hour of daylight left the two started to head back to civilization.
"oh, I almost forgot, My Name is Alina" Was all the girl said, they were inseparable from that moment on.
Hginn
Level 60
The Majestic
Threads: 1
Posted: 12/25/2015 at 12:41 AM Post #18
Pavonis

War had broken out among the stars. Pavonis had tried to keep the peace between her people in the peacock constellation, Pavo, and the Aurleon bird of paradise constellation, Apus. But she had failed them all. The guardians of Pavo, the four other Peacock Griffi, had all fallen. They had convinced her to leave them behind and then she watched them streak across the sky like shooting stars as the Aurleons took her beloved home away from her. Silver tears streamed down her face and beak as she fled. She searched for refuge far away from the battle and finally came across a planet that had Griffi and Aurleons alike living together in harmony. She wandered around this place, Sylestia she learned it was called, trying to find a home. There were so many species of sylesties here, but she didn't seem to fit with any of them, not even her fellow Griffi. She did notice, however, that the happiest and kindest sylesties she found lived in stables with other sylesties under the care of one owner. Determined to live a happy life despite her woes, Pavonis searched for one of these owners. She watched several before finding one she believed she could love and trust. She stood in front of the owner until it looked up in amazement. She then tentatively walked forward and gently nudged the owner, hoping that it would take her home.
Albinoserpentshadow
Level 58
The Majestic
Threads: 34
Posted: 12/25/2015 at 12:41 AM Post #19
I was lost for words as I gazed into the eyes of someone I never thought would have been real. This was the day most sylestians were out hunting for their spirit sylesti and this Griffi happened to come up to me. I watched as it slowly approached me. Her gaze never leaving mine until I closed my eyes. I held out my hand to connect with the creature, and heard a voice. "My name is Stellaluna, I can sense in your heart, you have much to learn about this world. You have seen many tragic things and lived a harsh life, come with me. I shall guide you to your destiny." The griffi seemed to move so that I could get on it's back, and from then on, we became family.
Shadow of the Moon
Threads: 213
Posted: 12/25/2015 at 12:43 AM Post #20
Aurora of the Night sky

Aurora was an empress of the stars and was loved by all but none loved her more than her true mate Bjorn. Sadly, there was great conflict and jealousy and war broke out. In an attempt to keep her from harm, Bjorn decided to leave to stop the fighting. Aurora was heartbroken and tried everything to stop him but it was futile. Even worse, the war continued for 2 years while she searched fruitlessly for Bjorn and tried to keep her kingdom together. She appealed to the high Lord emperor for help in bringing peace and her love home to her. He granted her wish by bestowing the most elegant and brilliantly colored wings to her which looked just like the feathers on an earthly creature she had always loved. To her surprise and delight the wings worked as Bjorn had never been all that far away, disguised as a nomad not far from her kingdom. Once reunited, the two of them managed to stop the fighting, returning peace and tranquility to their kingdom. Aurora was allowed to keep her beautiful wings which radiated her complete joy at Bjorn's return and shone down on earth, sparkling brilliantly.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 13, 14, 15
This Page loaded in 0.011 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.