Page 2 1, 2, 3... 14, 15, 16 Go to Page:
Author Thread Post
Mysticrayne
Level 60
Benevolent Brewer
Threads: 22
Posted: 12/12/2015 at 4:55 PM Post #11
:Kris: "Your very welcome Madame."

Kas comes barreling in and comes to a sudden halt nearly spilling a tray of cookies on you.

:Kas: "Oh dear, Excuse me... I do apologize for this little mishap. It isn't very often when we get visitors, would you like a cookie to go with your cocoa?"
GhostlyFours
Level 60
The Sweet Tooth
Threads: 61
Posted: 12/12/2015 at 5:14 PM Post #12
:Mews: I walk into the house and see Mysticrayne bustling about trying to get everything ready, I was about to ask her a question when I saw the look of concentration, so I decided against it, going to the lady by the fire instead. "Hey, does the Griffi contest start today at 6 or tomorrow? And do you know if there is a limit on how many entries one could have? By the way, I'm Mews" I smiled

[Is this gonna be an all out roleplaying thing? Or just a touch here, touch there? Or just if the person wants to??]
Neyite
Level 69
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 13
Posted: 12/12/2015 at 5:17 PM Post #13
(Me): I smile at Kris.

When the other Griffi came running in, I squealed as I envisioned the cookies barreling towards me. In reality, I was fine. My squeal turned into a laugh. "Thats alright! Ooh, don't mind if I do." I said as I picked out a cookie. "So, how are you doing this year?" I asked between bites.
Mysticrayne
Level 60
Benevolent Brewer
Posted: 12/12/2015 at 5:27 PM Post #14
@ Mews - it starts tonight at 6 pm and I think no more than 2 griffi's for the design male and female,as far as roleplaying its going to be a little here and there mostly but can end up being full blown depending on the participants

:Kas: "I've been doing splendidly, just been busy busy busy you know. What with Christmas just a few weeks away and so many hatchlings to care for. Sometimes I feel like a chicken running around with its head cut off, excuse my french." she cackles as she wanders off towards what looks like a closet.

:Kris: You must excuse my wife, she is a little out of sorts this year as those darn Qitari got in our hatchery again and laid their eggs leaving her with double duty." he says as he goes to great more guests at the door.
Neyite
Level 69
The Kind-Hearted
Threads: 13
Posted: 12/12/2015 at 5:34 PM Post #15
(Me): I laughed. "Oh? And what do these little Qitaris look like?" I asked him.
GhostlyFours
Level 60
The Sweet Tooth
Threads: 61
Posted: 12/12/2015 at 7:55 PM Post #16
:Mews: I place down my pencil, smiling, looking at the sheet of paper in my hands. "Mystic," I stand up and walk to Mystic, "I think I've finished..." I smile bigger, then I see the confusion written clearly on your face, "finished with the Griffi Contest!" I look at the paper again, bounce a little, and then hand it to Mystic. "Isn't it cute?? I call it 'Forest Sugar Plum Fairy Griffi' ooohhhh, I love it," My smile continues to grow as Mystic looks at it.
AaronAmpora
Level 65
The Hallowed
Threads: 148
Posted: 12/12/2015 at 10:15 PM Post #17
The door suddenly blew open in a flurry of snow, as a dark, hooded figure slipped in and quickly latched the door behind himself. Pulling his hood back, he revealed a smiling face with freckles spattered across it's cheeks and bright, happy green eyes.

"Whew, it's really blowing out there. Hey everyone! How's it going?"

He greeted the others in the room as he stomped the snow from his boots, hung up his coat and made his way over to the fireplace. Settling down on a pillow with a mug of cocoa in his hands, he looked over the list of events that were planned for the party.

"Ooh, this looks like a lot of fun! I'm gonna get started on my Griffi design right away!"

And with that, he pulled a pad of paper and a pencil out of his bag and got to work.
Mysticrayne
Level 60
Benevolent Brewer
Posted: 12/13/2015 at 11:45 AM Post #18
:Kris: Well actually they look like Qitari just in a rainbow of colors, we have 3 different shades of Bandit Angel... well atleast I think its 3. There is leaf veins with unknown mutations, white w/ blue hair and scales no genes but possible mutations (his mommy and daddy have butterfly wings), striped scales w/ unknown mutes (daddy has all the vis markings),another with no vis genes and possible mutes as well (her daddy had demon wings and mommy has them as well), another that is white w/ black scales and teal hair (vis Quagga), striped mane w/ unknown mutes and thats just a few of them we had some more hatch this morning that are kind of questionable in color. Makes me wonder what my human was thinking letting them breed.

:Mysticrayne: Wow Mews they look awesome and it looks like you were the first to design them too.

Just as Aaron sits down Kas walks in and as she passes the door she notices the large amount of snow on the floor, and sees that the door is latched she gets a worried look on her face and wanders back in the direction mumbling things to herself about clobbering the darn human who allowed all the snow to come in with it, like seriously who invites snow it just melts and makes more of a mess for me to clean up.

Mysticrayne sheepishly shrugs her shoulders while blushing in embarrassment, Kris just rolls his eyes and the foolish human.

:Kris: Welcome Sir Aaron; We're glad you could make it in time to join our festivities. Its seems that so far everyone seems to be arriving in good health. How do you fare this evening?
Edited By Mysticrayne on 12/13/2015 at 11:53 AM.
Blumyst
Level 37
Threads: 1
Posted: 12/13/2015 at 3:06 PM Post #19
Design-A-Griffi

Arctic Royalty
Edited By Blumyst on 12/13/2015 at 10:52 PM.
Mysticrayne
Level 60
Benevolent Brewer
Posted: 12/13/2015 at 3:52 PM Post #20
:Kris: Welcome Lady Blumyst.
Go to Page:
1, 2, 3... 14, 15, 16
This Page loaded in 0.011 seconds.
Terms of Service | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Credits | Job Opportunities
© Copyright 2011-2024 Sylestia Games LLC.
All names and logos associated with Sylestia are Trademarks of Sylestia Games LLC.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
For questions, comments, or concerns please email at Support@Sylestia.com.